Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Parts up for sale!! We got it.... (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Parts up for sale!! We got it.... by tntcary
Started on: 04-25-2013 04:06 AM
Replies: 192 (5322 views)
Last post by: cptsnoopy on 04-20-2014 08:45 PM
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by h.d.fire:

Cary-
Looking for a shifter cap in gray for a 86' w/ auto. Any chance? Price & shipping to ZIP 60403?

Thanks!
Hmmm.......If only somebody would hurry up and make these for people,it would be awesome...bahahahaha
[/QUOTE]

Yeah some bloke has a lot of sales to make.

------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

"Strange, I tore those metal fibers like paper.. and what he did, was amazing. Sooomething is happening........"
Ursa

IP: Logged
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a nice set of matching red Aero fenders? Left and right with ground effect mouldings?

Do you have a nice left side notchie taillight?

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Do you have a nice set of matching red Aero fenders? Left and right with ground effect mouldings?

Do you have a nice left side notchie taillight?

I have the fenders matching in red, very nice. I do not have any notchback tail lights at this time. Would you drive down to pick them up?

------------------

"Strange, I tore those metal fibers like paper.. and what he did, was amazing. Sooomething is happening........"
Ursa

gmctyphoon1992

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gmctyphoon1992Send a Private Message to gmctyphoon1992Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tntcary:

WOW!!! Monsoon CD player in NOS perfect condition

Finally just put it in and wired it (took me a couple of times to get right).. man this thing is like brand spanking new... thanks so much +FB left!

Btw do you have any non-broken dome light lenses in there somewhere? also any performance sound overhead emblems (just the emblems) in there aswell? I might also need a dot matrix radio surround?

[This message has been edited by gmctyphoon1992 (edited 08-15-2013).]

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gmctyphoon1992:

Finally just put it in and wired it (took me a couple of times to get right).. man this thing is like brand spanking new... thanks so much +FB left!

Btw do you have any non-broken dome light lenses in there somewhere? also any performance sound overhead emblems (just the emblems) in there aswell? I might also need a dot matrix radio surround?

Yayyy, So glad you are pleased. + for you too. It is suuuuper niiiice!
I have a very very nice dot matrix radio surround for you if you want to get it. No emblems except the ones on the performance domes. I believe I have some extra good quality dome light lenses too.
Just give me a holler if you want.

Thanks man!

------------------

Ursa

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 08-16-2013).]

fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about a plug for one of those stereos?

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 08-16-2013).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have the fenders matching in red, very nice. I do not have any notchback tail lights at this time. Would you drive down to pick them up?

Can you post or PM pics?

------------------
Jonathan

My '85 L67 Build Thread

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can you post or PM pics?

Or send to my phone?

------------------
Jonathan

My '85 L67 Build Thread

thebigarniedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thebigarniedogSend a Private Message to thebigarniedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a generation one headlamp relay (ie the driver's side) for my 86 1/2 GT; also the passenger side rear knuckle (saw a picture on page 1 of this post), would be nice if you also had a good hub assembly for it as well. How much shipped to Ohio 44833? Thanks in advance!
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a plug for one of the monsoon stereos?

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 08-19-2013).]

Bruce

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceSend a Private Message to BruceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the antenna adapter, if you need that.
If you buy from tntcary, you won't be disappointed. He is very honest about the parts he's selling, and he'll give you a great price!
bb
PFF
System Bot
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bruce:

I have the antenna adapter, if you need that.
If you buy from tntcary, you won't be disappointed. He is very honest about the parts he's selling, and he'll give you a great price!
bb

Thanks man, that really means a lot to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the delay is replies here y'all. Work has been insane. I believe I have PM'ed everyone

------------------

Ursa

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Originally posted by thebigarniedog:

I need a generation one headlamp relay (ie the driver's side) for my 86 1/2 GT; also the passenger side rear knuckle (saw a picture on page 1 of this post), would be nice if you also had a good hub assembly for it as well. How much shipped to Ohio 44833? Thanks in advance!

PM me request for knuckle and relay, I only have 88 front hubs at this time. Rear hubs are SUUUPER SUPER cheap at Advanced Auto and the like. $37 or so if memory serves.
Make offer in PM.
Thanks

edit for link
http://shop.advanceautopart...901-p?searchTerm=hub

------------------

Ursa

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 08-21-2013).]

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Or send to my phone?

Yes phone is way easier, I HATE pip lol.
PM me your cell #
Thanks
------------------

Ursa

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 08-21-2013).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes phone is way easier, I HATE pip lol.
PM me your cell #
Thanks

PM sent.

Jonathan

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM sent.

Jonathan

I promise, a pic sent to my phone would be fine!

Jonathan

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I promise, a pic sent to my phone would be fine!

Jonathan

Pic sent. no ground molding.
The Mechanic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MechanicSend a Private Message to The MechanicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the aux gauge stuff? All I need is the pod, cover and console section. I have the gauges.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Mechanic:

Do you still have the aux gauge stuff? All I need is the pod, cover and console section. I have the gauges.

I have it. but I don't have an empty aux pod at all. only ones with the gauge in it so I can't leave one without a home.

------------------

Ursa

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2013 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please y'all post here as well when you are requesting a part so I can QC correctly. Thanks !!!!

------------------

Ursa

jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2013 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey can you pm me if you run across a non a/c 84 for parts? I have a a/c selector for trade and front trunk popper tools I made.
PFF
System Bot
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2013 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaredmurray88:

Hey can you pm me if you run across a non a/c 84 for parts? I have a a/c selector for trade and front trunk popper tools I made.

I will see if any of the 3 in my local bone yard are non ac ones. This is GA so not likely. lol
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2013 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know of two 84 cars south of me but idk about the price. One is four speed and the other an se.
maybenot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maybenotSend a Private Message to maybenotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi,
do you have small silver center caps? 85 gt. only really need one with a logo, but might be intereested in a set of plain or logo. what do you have?
MeadmakerDave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MeadmakerDaveSend a Private Message to MeadmakerDaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

I'm new to the forum and new to my 84 Fiero. Love the car, and love this forum. You guys rock!
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about 3 spoke steering wheel , I know it's been a while but I'm hoping you may still have it.

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any 88 4cyl throttle cables?

PM me if you do
Ruffino3124

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ruffino3124Send a Private Message to Ruffino3124Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Sabenn_88_notch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sabenn_88_notchSend a Private Message to Sabenn_88_notchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
2kewlgypsy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2kewlgypsySend a Private Message to 2kewlgypsyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NOS notchie taillights? (A guy can dream!)
Luperman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LupermanSend a Private Message to LupermanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you have the ebrake lever/handle that is inside the car?
PFF
System Bot
Ruffino3124

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ruffino3124Send a Private Message to Ruffino3124Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
isuzu 5 speed cables do you still have and pm sent
cptsnoopy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a set of these in great shape, power window/mirror with pocket for an 88 converted to GT

Also looking for one of these in dot-matrix plus one for the aux-gauge pod but will need the radio bezel asap as I don't currently have one.

Would like to buy this cowl thingie if it does not have any cracks. the two that I have are from Arizona cars and are pretty dry rotted...

PM also sent...

Charlie
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay