Started on: 01-31-2013 12:19 PM
Replies: 204 (11614 views)
Last post by: FIEROFLYER on 04-29-2015 08:06 PM
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DARN Cars is now up and running making harnesses, mounts and complete swap kits for the 3800 engines, plus more.
Right now I am four harnesses ahead and three complete kits ready to ship.
The kits contain the harness, matching PCM, needed mounts, accessory brackets, low mount alternator bracket, dog bone bracket and for the auto swaps both axles and the shifter bracket and shifter lever for the 4T65E tranny to work with the Fiero auto shifter and cable. I also can make modified Fiero V6 thermostat housings to work with the 3800 when supplied with the Fiero V6 "T" stat housing.
One of the kits is an auto kit, one is for the F23 and one is for the stock Fiero manual tranny.
I also do custom harnesses and kits when required for other GM cars getting the 3800 swap.
I have a nice jig set up for making mounts right on a Fiero cradle to ensure proper fit. Dan

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pricing will be simple for engine mount brackets it is $60 for the modified GTP mount bracket or $100 for one made from scratch out of 1/4 inch plate steel, auto tranny mount brackets for the 2000 or so and older that have the trunk side mounting bosses it will be $50 for both tranny mount brackets that I reuse brackets from 92 to 95 trans Sport and Lumina vans. For newer trannies with out the bosses I can modify the van bracket to bolt up for an extra $20 or for mount brackets made from scratch out of 1/4 inch plate it will be $100 for both tranny mount brackets.
The modified GTP engine mount bracket works with a chevy truck tranny rubber mount and the new made from scratch engine mount bracket is designed to work with the stock Fiero engine rubber mount or Rodneys poly mount. All tranny mount brackets are designed to work with stock Fiero rubber mounts or again Rodneys poly mounts.
Passenger's side auto axle for the 4T65E tranny are made from the Trans Sport and Lumina van axles with Fiero manual outers and GTP or GP inners for the non HD trannies. Drivers side is a Fiero auto drivers side axle or the drivers side van axle again with the Fiero manual outers and GP inners.
Axles will be $150 for both.
F23 tranny mount brackets that work with the stock Fiero rubber mounts or again Rodneys poly are $150 for both brackets and made out of 1/4 inch plate.
Low mount alternator brackets will be $65 and are also made out of 1/4 inch plate steel, modified Fiero V6 thermostat housings are $60 when I am supplied with a non rusted housing to work with and $100 when I supply the housing.
Dog bone brackets are $50 made out of 1/4 inch steel plate and designed to work with the stock 3800 2000 and newer alt bracket.
Completed plug and play wiring harnesses are $400 and come with a free matching programmed PCM.
I will be doing complete engine swaps for $2,500 for all the labour involved for the completed swap with my supplying all the above needed parts. Only parts I do not cover cost of is the engine, tranny for auto swaps, clutch and fly wheel for manual swaps and the fuel pump and exhaust components.
Complete turn key swaps where I supply every thing will be $4,000 for auto swaps and $4500 for manual swaps with the engines being as low of mileage series II as I can find or for a little more series III when engines are available.
At this point I have access to two series II engines one is a 99 Regal GS 3800SC engine with 197,000 km (123,000 miles) on it and the other is a 2002 Bonneville SSEI 3800SC engine with 158,000 km (99,000 miles )on it.
I will also be doing other full swaps using eco-tech engines, all 3X00 engines and LS4 V8 engines, prices for other swaps still to be figured out.
Payments will be accepted either through paypal or postal money orders at this point in time.
I can be contacted through this post or personal messages or my email address is dansswaps@live.com

------------------

Over 30 years wiring experience between cars and trade as an avionics tech.
Over 25 years experience building and modifying cars.
Over 10 years of full Fiero engine swaps and harnesses building and still going.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan,

Can I utilize the lower mount alternator bracket if I am utilizing power steering?
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The low mount alt bracket uses the power steering mount holes so it will definitely not work with it for that I would recommend mounting the alt low on the other side if you are not using A/C or up top in the stock location.
I can see if I can come up with a bracket that does clear the power steering pump but it will be a very tight fit. Dan
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Dan,

I'm looking to swap to a F23 tranny from my 4spd manual. You did my original swap so I have one of your harnesses. What do I need from you to get an F23 in there? What would you charge to do the whole F23 swap?

Thank you!
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You would need the tranny of course or I have a few spares in stock, both tranny mount brackets and the needed shifter brackets, I would also recommend the HTOB spacer and you will also need an HTOB adapter for the hydraulic line. Your SPEC III clutch for the 4 speed might clear but I can not guarantee it, I tried a SPEC III 4 speed clutch to see if it cleared on my last F23 swap and it did clear.
For me to do the F23 swap and make every thing work it would be $750 including the F23 or $500 if you supply the tranny. Dan
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2013 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good Dan,

We'll be in touch and I'll send you a pm.

Thanks!
j bf1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2013 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much for a turn-key ecotech 2.0 turbo.

Thanks,
John
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2013 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will get a price on a good ecotech 2.0l turbo drive train and get back to you. Dan
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2013 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent reply to your last pm, thanks!
I FAR I

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2013 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

Pricing will be simple for engine mount brackets it is $60 for the modified GTP mount bracket or $100 for one made from scratch out of 1/4 inch plate steel, auto tranny mount brackets for the 2000 or so and older that have the trunk side mounting bosses it will be $50 for both tranny mount brackets that I reuse brackets from 92 to 95 trans Sport and Lumina vans. For newer trannies with out the bosses I can modify the van bracket to bolt up for an extra $20 or for mount brackets made from scratch out of 1/4 inch plate it will be $100 for both tranny mount brackets.
The modified GTP engine mount bracket works with a chevy truck tranny rubber mount and the new made from scratch engine mount bracket is designed to work with the stock Fiero engine rubber mount or Rodneys poly mount. All tranny mount brackets are designed to work with stock Fiero rubber mounts or again Rodneys poly mounts.
Passenger's side auto axle for the 4T65E tranny are made from the Trans Sport and Lumina van axles with Fiero manual outers and GTP or GP inners for the non HD trannies. Drivers side is a Fiero auto drivers side axle or the drivers side van axle again with the Fiero manual outers and GP inners.
Axles will be $150 for both.
F23 tranny mount brackets that work with the stock Fiero rubber mounts or again Rodneys poly are $150 for both brackets and made out of 1/4 inch plate.
Low mount alternator brackets will be $65 and are also made out of 1/4 inch plate steel, modified Fiero V6 thermostat housings are $60 when I am supplied with a non rusted housing to work with and $100 when I supply the housing.
Dog bone brackets are $50 made out of 1/4 inch steel plate and designed to work with the stock 3800 2000 and newer alt bracket.
Completed plug and play wiring harnesses are $400 and come with a free matching programmed PCM.
I will be doing complete engine swaps for $2,500 for all the labour involved for the completed swap with my supplying all the above needed parts. Only parts I do not cover cost of is the engine, tranny for auto swaps, clutch and fly wheel for manual swaps and the fuel pump and exhaust components.
Complete turn key swaps where I supply every thing will be $4,000 for auto swaps and $4500 for manual swaps with the engines being as low of mileage series II as I can find or for a little more series III when engines are available.
At this point I have access to two series II engines one is a 99 Regal GS 3800SC engine with 197,000 km (123,000 miles) on it and the other is a 2002 Bonneville SSEI 3800SC engine with 158,000 km (99,000 miles )on it.
I will also be doing other full swaps using eco-tech engines, all 3X00 engines and LS4 V8 engines, prices for other swaps still to be figured out.
Payments will be accepted either through paypal or postal money orders at this point in time.
I can be contacted through this post or personal messages or my email address is dansswaps@live.com

PM sent.
PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2013 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent!
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2013 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those turbo 2.0 l engines and 5 speed manual trannies are expensive found one out of a 2008 Cobalt but they want $1750 for the engine and $1500 for the 5 speed manual tranny that came with it. Dan
Purple86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2013 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holly crap! I didn't even notice you had this add up! I thought it was someone frustrted with their car! (DARN CARS!)

Put me down for 1/4" brackets for the F23 and 3800SC,

If I use your lower mount alternator, what alternator do I use? Does it delete the PS pump / pulley? and does it work if I don't have AC?

Can you make adapters for the isuzu cables?

Does you kit include a dogbone?

Can you get the parts powder coated?

DARN I'm excited again! This 3800 swap has been a rollercoaster ride for me.

cheers!
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2013 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will do and yes I also make dog bone brackets that work with the 2000 and newer 3800 factory alt bracket.
I need to make up some thing yet to allow stock Fiero cables to be used on the F23.
I make low mount alt brackets to work with both the 98 style and the 99 up style alts used on the 3800 engines. Dan
88Formula3800

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2013 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Formula3800Send a Private Message to 88Formula3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in a low mount alternator bracket for a 98' GTP motor. How much would that cost me, and do you have them ready to ship (ETA)?
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2013 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a few low mount alternator brackets made up but they are already spoken for. Will be making more this week after I finish off an auto kit that has been ordered. Dan
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2013 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am now up two low mount alt brackets for the 99 up style 3800 alt, one complete 3800SC manual F23 swap kit and one complete 3800SC Fiero manual tranny kit as well as one complete 3800SC 4T65E harness and should have the rest of the auto kit done this week. Dan
88Formula3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2013 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Formula3800Send a Private Message to 88Formula3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep me updated on the 98 style low mount alt bracket! Thanks
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2013 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Making up a couple 98 style low mount alt brackets tomorrow. Dan
88Formula3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2013 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Formula3800Send a Private Message to 88Formula3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Making up a couple 98 style low mount alt brackets tomorrow. Dan

You have a PM sir
PFF
System Bot
Robertzep2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2013 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan, could you post a couple of photos of the low alt brackets when you finish them?
bcampbell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2013 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bcampbellSend a Private Message to bcampbellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in an F23 shifter cable bracket that uses Getrag cables if you make one.
snke_grabber

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2013 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snke_grabberSend a Private Message to snke_grabberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 85 fiero 350sbc with 4 speed manual . can u make a swap f23 tranny on my setup ? and how much it will be with u supplying the tranny ?
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2013 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by snke_grabber:

I have a 85 fiero 350sbc with 4 speed manual . can u make a swap f23 tranny on my setup ? and how much it will be with u supplying the tranny ?

Not sure if the F23 will fit with the larger V8 flywheel as it has a slightly smaller bell housing area near where the axle shaft comes out of the tranny, other then that the F23 should bolt right up to your adapter plate then only possibly problem would be clutch clearance.
Also keep in mind the F23 axles are approximately one inch closer to the block on the F23 then the Fiero manual trannies so might require moving of drive train towards the trunk wall or axles will not be nice and straight like they should be.
Labour would be $750 for the conversion and the F23 is $250 with you responsible for any costs like a new clutch or new engine mount. Dan

[This message has been edited by FIEROFLYER (edited 02-16-2013).]

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2013 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROFLYER

3974 posts
Member since Oct 2002
I have a few photos of the low mount alternator brackets for the 98 style alternator. Dan

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2013 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROFLYER

3974 posts
Member since Oct 2002
The 99 up style alternator bracket. Dan

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2013 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROFLYER

3974 posts
Member since Oct 2002
All are made from 1/4" plate steel and all needed nuts, bolts and spacers are supplied with them.
For swaps using the 99 style alt and not running A/C I have an idler pulley set up I make right onto the bracket and for the 98 style not using A/C a separate idler pulley assembly can also be made.
The brackets must be used with the matching stock 3800 alt bracket still in place for mounting as the thickness of the 3800 alt bracket at the used bolt point is different between the 98 style and the 99 and newer one.
I can make up brackets for example to run a 98 alt on a 99 up 3800 alt bracket but I have to know ahead of time to make it properly.
I find the 99 up style 3800 alt brkt works very well as a dog bone plat form where the 98 style is not as easy to work with and the bolt point for the heater hose fitting can be in the way of the belt on the 98 style. Dan
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2013 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dan,

Can you PM me (or post it on here if others are also interested) the price for the 99+ alt bracket, no AC pulley, F23 brackets, 3800 mount. (basically everything I need for the swap as far as brackets and pulleys go).

My engine is a 2005 SIII.. my alternator does not look exaclty like the 99 one you have posted.. will that bracket work?

I need to get the ball rolling as we only have 2 more months of winter then it's time to work on the Fiero.

Cheers!
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2013 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far as I know the 99 up 3800 style alt will all work off this bracket as the stock 99 up 3800 alternator bracket never changed, the out side and wiring for the regulators and connector did but not the bolt points.
For a 99 and newer low mount alt bracket it is $65, the F23 tranny mount bracket are $150 and a matching engine mount bracket is $80.
I will be working on different shifter cable and bracket set ups soon as I get my hands on a 5 speed shifter to work with.
The 98 style low mount alt brackets are $50 and the 99 up style with the idler pulley are $85 and I include the pulley with the idler. Dan

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2013 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROFLYER

3974 posts
Member since Oct 2002
This is the 99 up style low mount alt bracket with the idler pulley for non A/C cars. Dan

PFF
System Bot
88Formula3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2013 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Formula3800Send a Private Message to 88Formula3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan, Looking forward to the arrival of my 98' low mount alt. bracket! I will be sure to post pictures on here as soon as it arrives for everyone to see! Thanks again, Chris
Big.E.In.Crooked.I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2013 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Big.E.In.Crooked.ISend a Private Message to Big.E.In.Crooked.IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
'88 Kit / full swap LS4 pricing available yet?

[This message has been edited by Big.E.In.Crooked.I (edited 02-17-2013).]

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2013 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As far as I know the 99 up 3800 style alt will all work off this bracket as the stock 99 up 3800 alternator bracket never changed, the out side and wiring for the regulators and connector did but not the bolt points.
For a 99 and newer low mount alt bracket it is $65, the F23 tranny mount bracket are $150 and a matching engine mount bracket is $80.
I will be working on different shifter cable and bracket set ups soon as I get my hands on a 5 speed shifter to work with.
The 98 style low mount alt brackets are $50 and the 99 up style with the idler pulley are $85 and I include the pulley with the idler. Dan

I might be able to get my hands on Getrag shifter cables. Would it be simpler for me to shift over to that? (shift, lol.. that was actually not intended.. ). and what is the cheaper or easyer to aquire cable? the getrags or the isuzu? (In case I mess one up over time...)

So for the alt backet with pulley (99+ no ac) : $85
f23 bracket and shift linkage. $150
3800 mount: $80

Does the 3800 mount include a dog bone bracket or anything like that?

do you have a package deal for all of the above?
Can I buy the poly bushings from you or do I have to go directly through Rodney?

That only leaves me with the HTOB hydraulic adaptor.

Once payment is sent, how much of a turnaround time can I expect?

Cheers!

[This message has been edited by Purple86GT (edited 02-17-2013).]

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2013 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No need for payment till I have every thing done for you, the dog bone bracket is $50 and I do not stock Rodneys dog bones or poly mounts I recommend people get them directly from him to save parts being shipped twice and in some cases dual duty fees.
The Isuzu cables should be fine and I have a few sets of stock Getrag and isuzu cables for making up the brackets just need to get a 5 speed shifter which is getting hard to find any more to work with.
Nicer weather for hitting wreckers and stuff will help once spring arrives. Dan
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you shoot me a PM when it's ready?

Cheers!
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2013 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Things are going quite well and I am so far able to stay ahead of the orders with completed harness ready to go and one F23 manual kit finished including the harness, matching PCM, engine mount bracket and two tranny mount brackets. Dan
fieroaddicted

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2013 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroaddictedSend a Private Message to fieroaddictedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much for a set of f23 mounts?
troy
bcampbell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2013 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bcampbellSend a Private Message to bcampbellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM me when you have a price for a shifter cable bracket for Getrag cables.
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2013 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$150 for the two tranny mount brackets and $80 for the matching engine mount bracket. All made out of 1/4 inch plate steel. Dan
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock