Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Personalized decklid vents and other things (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Personalized decklid vents and other things by silver 85 sc
Started on: 11-20-2010 09:55 PM
Replies: 482 (31167 views)
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 03-17-2024 09:02 AM
Trust one

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Trust oneSend a Private Message to Trust oneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yes he does excellent work the notchback grills he made for my 88 formula gets alot of comments at car shows.I recently got them powder coated.
IP: Logged
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
trust one got any pics of them?
Trust one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Trust oneSend a Private Message to Trust oneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Coady here are the picks of them.Great guy nice work.
KOS

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for a bunch of badges and a set ofdoor sills! Thanks Rich!

------------------
Dan

race9887

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for race9887Send a Private Message to race9887Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

[This message has been edited by race9887 (edited 03-25-2013).]

justinchristie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2013 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for Rich - I needed to leave a review.

I just got my stainless steel sunroof rails and new aluminum faceplate - OUTSTANDING WORK.

He does great work, he's reasonably priced (super cheap actually) and he communicates well with his customers.

Great vendor - i hope he keeps offering his services to the Fiero community.

------------------
1986 Fiero SE 3.4L pushrod build up | Blog | My Portfolio site
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2013 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for review and to let me leave feedback...
Just received my 4" badge. Rich makes a first class product!
KOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks Rich, got my stuff this week!

grsychckn

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2013 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanted to give Rich a free bump showing off the work he did for my carpet.

CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2013 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you be able to do the aux gauge panel with spots for two of the aeroforce scan gauges and a cut out of "Fiero" like under the gauge cluster one ( a bit larger and centered perhaps?) ( a gauge on each side of the center cut out part please)

If so i would like that and a set of overlays for a manual ( gauge cluster , aux as described , radio plate and shifter surround)
Pm me a total and i will send out payment.

Thanks!
Ryan

ex
| |
| (gauge hole) FIERO (gauge hole) |
| |
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CheshireGrin:

Would you be able to do the aux gauge panel with spots for two of the aeroforce scan gauges and a cut out of "Fiero" like under the gauge cluster one ( a bit larger and centered perhaps?) ( a gauge on each side of the center cut out part please)

If so i would like that and a set of overlays for a manual ( gauge cluster , aux as described , radio plate and shifter surround)
Pm me a total and i will send out payment.

Thanks!
Ryan

ex
| |
| (gauge hole) FIERO (gauge hole) |
| |

If you have dimensions of the gauges I can.

Rich
PFF
System Bot
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
52mm (2 1/16") in diameter and will fit in all standard gauge pods of this size

is what the site says... i assume thats the OD of the body...

Reading from other sites just lists them as (2 1/16").
PM me a total and I will send payment
Ryan
Banshee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BansheeClick Here to visit Banshee's HomePageSend a Private Message to BansheeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reading through the thread and have easy question (for now). Is the best way to get an order started by posting here or Private message through system.

Do you have a spot on the web for all your items where you can see them all together, like Smug Mug or ????

Where is the center shift console at. I went through the thread a couple of times and dont know if I found where it was at.

For custom work do you require a jpg or some special format? I can send stuff in AutoCAD format also if that works with your system.

Be happy to turn some things into AutoCAD dwgs for you and then they can also save them in pdf format if you want. I do get involved with forums pretty heavily when I had my GTO's Firebirds

[This message has been edited by Banshee (edited 05-01-2013).]

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2013 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Banshee:

Reading through the thread and have easy question (for now). Is the best way to get an order started by posting here or Private message through system.

Do you have a spot on the web for all your items where you can see them all together, like Smug Mug or ????

Where is the center shift console at. I went through the thread a couple of times and dont know if I found where it was at.

For custom work do you require a jpg or some special format? I can send stuff in AutoCAD format also if that works with your system.

Be happy to turn some things into AutoCAD dwgs for you and then they can also save them in pdf format if you want. I do get involved with forums pretty heavily when I had my GTO's Firebirds

Any cad file is great.(.dwg, .dxf, .iges, .stp, .prt, .sldprt among others) jpg's and pdf's are kind of a pain, since I have to import and trace, especially when it comes to special images. Dimensional drawings aren't that bad. The center console (sifter surround) is on page 4 towards the top. If you are looking for the skeleton, it is still on the drawing board. As for orders, This is it. You can PM me and we can work it out from there. Between this thread and the local business I have, ( I have done Polaris ATV cabs, a few Harley parts, S10 rockers, hyd tanks, mortar mixers, working on a set of custom Jeep Wrangler bumpers, I've even done things I'm still not sure of, but the customers loved the results) there isn't much time left over. So you won't see any advertising, it is just word of mouth. And I haven't been religiously documenting what I have worked on through pictures, so I don't have a catalog. I can convert my cad files to jpg or bmp or pdf if anyone has anything specific they want done. As for spare time, I have a wife and 5 kids 14 years through 24 years, and one grandchild at 2 1/2 years, who all take up my time, Not to mention the gardening. In addition I am constructing a 13' x 23' model railroad empire in my basement.

Oh forgot to mention the 2 Fiero's I have. An '86 SE fastback(needs body work) and an '84 SE (has an internal coolant leak, head? gasket?)

Now i'm ready for my nap
Rich

PS there is another thread for my Stainless Steel sunroof tracks also. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/061419.html
And a free plug for Stu //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/043801.html I make the tabs for his dew wipes.
race9887

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2013 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for race9887Send a Private Message to race9887Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just received a set of deck lid vents for my Birthday

Look great, thanks
jimlong67

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimlong67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my key chains, emblems & sill plates today.
Awesome work, hope to get pictures soon.
Jim

------------------
When I read about the evils of drinking.
I gave up reading.
2004 White Sebring Convertible
1986 Black Fiero GT
Kathryn's Welded Metal Artist

CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for an update- just waiting for a price and will send off payment.
Thanks
Ryan
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump, for anyone wanting to pick up anything at the 30th!!
deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much are your smallest Pegasus emblems and what is the turn around time for them?
Thanks!
quins&dads88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for quins&dads88Send a Private Message to quins&dads88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Howzit Rich, I'd like to take two 4 inch badges from ya, if your still open for biz? Let me know how you'd like payment?
Thank you
Beej
P.S. throw in a keychain as well.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's pics of the door tab.

Here it is on my '84 SE (I know no such thing as a GT in '84)

Here it is on my '86 SE fastback

Dimensioned

Rich
PFF
System Bot
whitestar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whitestarSend a Private Message to whitestarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich, the door sill insert is exactly the way I had picture them. I knew when I was describing them to you , that you could make them! I will need a set of them and the sunroof tracks. Thank you
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok I have to ask... You made that huge fiero sign with the Pegasus. Would you be able to make another one of those? And how much would it be to do so. Shipping is no issue since you live about 80 miles from me and I could pick them up. Wife had some ideas about making something for the garage with it. Thanks. Also, has anyone gotten the deck lid vents for a fastback with the biggest Pegasus you can fit on them and nothing else? Powder Oates with the house of kolor tangerine my wife picked would look amazing.

~James
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just received my gauge surrounds and they look great.

Next question.... could you make the metal plates that go between the rear metal bumper and the frame? There are 2... if you needed a drawing I could probably make or find one. Mine are rusted all to hell and they are super hard to find ( so far at least)

Thanks again
Ryan
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EvilSqueezles:

Ok I have to ask... You made that huge fiero sign with the Pegasus. Would you be able to make another one of those? And how much would it be to do so. Shipping is no issue since you live about 80 miles from me and I could pick them up. Wife had some ideas about making something for the garage with it. Thanks. Also, has anyone gotten the deck lid vents for a fastback with the biggest Pegasus you can fit on them and nothing else? Powder Oates with the house of kolor tangerine my wife picked would look amazing.

~James

I can make anything up to 60" x 120" Price would be $400.00 and it would end up coming out of a 60" x 60" piece of 16 ga or 18 ga stainless, depending on what is readily available.If I can get my hands on some blemished material,(minor scratches maybe a small dent here or there) the price would be lower. The large one shown was out of blemished material. I know we have 48" wide blemished material I'm not sure about the 60 wide. As for the vents, I have not done just the pegasus. I can though.

Just received my gauge surrounds and they look great.

Next question.... could you make the metal plates that go between the rear metal bumper and the frame? There are 2... if you needed a drawing I could probably make or find one. Mine are rusted all to hell and they are super hard to find ( so far at least)

Thanks again
Ryan

I would need either a print, sample, or a sketch. I use Solid Works for my drafting, I have access to press brakes, and welders, so I am sure I could come up with a suitable replacement. I would even be able to offer it in Stainless.

Rich

EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wil be in touch about the vents. I basically want the biggest Pegasus you can fit. The emblem outline would be fine too. But the more material cut out the better as I will mesh and powdercoat/paint. The big sign is still on my mind, but I told her I need to ge my car built before I shell out that much ( which I expect is understood =P ). Thanks again.

Also, the vents would run 80 done that way? Or would that just be resizing an image you have and not considered custom?

~James
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2013 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EvilSqueezles:

I wil be in touch about the vents. I basically want the biggest Pegasus you can fit. The emblem outline would be fine too. But the more material cut out the better as I will mesh and powdercoat/paint. The big sign is still on my mind, but I told her I need to ge my car built before I shell out that much ( which I expect is understood =P ). Thanks again.

Also, the vents would run 80 done that way? Or would that just be resizing an image you have and not considered custom?

~James

Resizing is not considered custom.

Rich
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2013 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still make the license plate frames?And if you still do,can you tell me how much it would be?
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich;
Re: The rear bumper plates
I traced mine out the best i could and made measurements on them but perhaps i should just send you them. They are rusted and arent very flat. Let me know what you think
Ryan
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rich;
Re: The rear bumper plates
I traced mine out the best i could and made measurements on them but perhaps i should just send you them. They are rusted and arent very flat. Let me know what you think
Ryan

Can you get me photos with a tape measurer along the width and height? I have gone that route several times in the past with a lot of success.

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

Do you still make the license plate frames?And if you still do,can you tell me how much it would be?

I have license plate frames. They are $16.00 plus shipping.

Rich

bergingstrucker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bergingstruckerSend a Private Message to bergingstruckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
PFF
System Bot
bergingstrucker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bergingstruckerSend a Private Message to bergingstruckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting ..........
Zanson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZansonClick Here to visit Zanson's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZansonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rich, just came across this, looks really cool. I do a lot of design work with large print, would a vector image help you out with designing a custom vent cover? i wont be able to get one now but im planning for the next few months of mods, and such.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Zanson:

Hey Rich, just came across this, looks really cool. I do a lot of design work with large print, would a vector image help you out with designing a custom vent cover? i wont be able to get one now but im planning for the next few months of mods, and such.

I am pretty sure that a vector image will work. If not I am pretty sure I have software that can get me what I need. If you are using Illustrator, there is a way to export to a .dxf file That will work for sure.

Rich

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich,

PM sent

Dr. W.
Zanson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZansonClick Here to visit Zanson's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZansonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

I am pretty sure that a vector image will work. If not I am pretty sure I have software that can get me what I need. If you are using Illustrator, there is a way to export to a .dxf file That will work for sure.

Rich

Awesome, i use Illustrator for most of my print work.
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am remaking the Center Console Skeletons and need at least 10
tabs for the back of where the stereo installs.And if possible I will be a return customer as I will need the tabs as I make more.Price
for 10 to start please.

Plus is there anyway you can make a license plate frame with the
CENTRAL FLORIDA FIEROS across the bottom?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, Things have finally calmed down I am preparing a large order to be hopefully cut in the next 2 weeks. If anyone wants anything now is your chance.

Rich
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it possible to make a 3" Alchemy Emblem ? Would love 2 of them.

EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ttt any updates?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock