Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Personalized decklid vents and other things (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Personalized decklid vents and other things by silver 85 sc
Started on: 11-20-2010 09:55 PM
Replies: 482 (31167 views)
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 03-17-2024 09:02 AM
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2012 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received some badges and here they are installed:

Great products!

------------------

Recent major upgrade at Whodeanie Customs with many cool TLG Automotive parts

www.yellowfiero.com Pictures Modifications

IP: Logged
ZACHMAN96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZACHMAN96Send a Private Message to ZACHMAN96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still making these rocker panels?

And are those pillar post covers too?

I would be very interested in both. I PM'd you about a shifter surround but havent heard back yet regarding payment.

Maybe we could do all as a bundle. I know you have about a 4 week wait time. But these would be worth the wait!

silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ZACHMAN96:

Are you still making these rocker panels?

And are those pillar post covers too?

I would be very interested in both. I PM'd you about a shifter surround but havent heard back yet regarding payment.

Maybe we could do all as a bundle. I know you have about a 4 week wait time. But these would be worth the wait!

Yes I am. I can put whatever wording you want on them and even images with limitations. The limitation being the size and detail, it is a small area. These are pricey to ship $45.00-$50.00 per set, And there isn't enough room in the tube for surround and the shifter panel.

What do you mean by pillar post cover? Are you looking at the front sail panel edge? If so, that is sunlight reflection. If you have any thoughts on that area I can look into it, and maybe come up with something.

Rich
ZACHMAN96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZACHMAN96Send a Private Message to ZACHMAN96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

Yes I am. I can put whatever wording you want on them and even images with limitations. The limitation being the size and detail, it is a small area. These are pricey to ship $45.00-$50.00 per set, And there isn't enough room in the tube for surround and the shifter panel.

What do you mean by pillar post cover? Are you looking at the front sail panel edge? If so, that is sunlight reflection. If you have any thoughts on that area I can look into it, and maybe come up with something.

Rich

Oh, It looked like that was stainless. Would be a nice touch.
I was going to just repaint my faided sail panels but a piece of stainless with possibly the Fiero logo or something else would give a unique look. Could just be held on with
an adhesive backed tape. Just my .02 cents.

I will have to think about what I would want on the rocker panels. I will get back to you on that. Still would like a set and the shifter surround and you said you also had the
shifter plate for the auto too? Not worried about shipping cost. I know it wont be cheap. So how much for a set of the rockers, the shifter surround and cover plate to 98682?

Thanks,

Brett

[This message has been edited by ZACHMAN96 (edited 04-14-2012).]

ZACHMAN96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZACHMAN96Send a Private Message to ZACHMAN96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump..

PM Sent regarding parts.
jackcastro

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ZACHMAN96:

Oh, It looked like that was stainless. Would be a nice touch.
I was going to just repaint my faided sail panels but a piece of stainless with possibly the Fiero logo or something else would give a unique look. Could just be held on with
an adhesive backed tape. Just my .02 cents.

I will have to think about what I would want on the rocker panels. I will get back to you on that. Still would like a set and the shifter surround and you said you also had the
shifter plate for the auto too? Not worried about shipping cost. I know it wont be cheap. So how much for a set of the rockers, the shifter surround and cover plate to 98682?

Thanks,

Brett

If you want a cover for your sail panel post with the pegasus I can do that. You will have to sand the Pontiac symbol off. Best guess will be in the $40.00 range for the pair. Maybe out of 18 ga or 20 ga.

Rich
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates on previously ordered parts? I know you guys are really busy at work!

Thanks
GodSend

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going to order a few things from you soon, but wanted to check on the possibility of creating a set of headlight door covers. I have always wanted to chrome them, and think this may be the next best thing. Bonus points for having the "Pontiac" cut down. Could like it to "wrap" around the corners (so not just a flat stick on.. if you get my drift)..

Let me know if doable and how much you would like.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GodSend:

Going to order a few things from you soon, but wanted to check on the possibility of creating a set of headlight door covers. I have always wanted to chrome them, and think this may be the next best thing. Bonus points for having the "Pontiac" cut down. Could like it to "wrap" around the corners (so not just a flat stick on.. if you get my drift)..

Let me know if doable and how much you would like.

I will have to see how straight the edges are and get back to you. I know have have some 22 ga stainless that will buff up really nice. As for Pontiac I can double layer and have the top layer cut out.

Rich

GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will have to see how straight the edges are and get back to you. I know have have some 22 ga stainless that will buff up really nice. As for Pontiac I can double layer and have the top layer cut out.

Rich

Sounds good Rich. I am fine with the Pontiac being completely cut out (showing the paint underneath), however an embossed look (i think thats what you are suggesting) sounds real nice too.
PFF
System Bot
LaFierte

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2012 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LaFierteSend a Private Message to LaFierteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like some great work you're doing.... have you ever considered making the center console skeleton? Think it would be pretty nice not having to worry about cracking 25yo plastic. (Just an idea)
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2012 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LaFierte:

Looks like some great work you're doing.... have you ever considered making the center console skeleton? Think it would be pretty nice not having to worry about cracking 25yo plastic. (Just an idea)

It is on the drawing board.

Rich

LaFierte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2012 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LaFierteSend a Private Message to LaFierteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oooo goody I'll start saving. (the cracking around the radio screws are irritating.)

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2012 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2012 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a reminder to those that are ordering,when paying please put your username in the message somewhere. I have to open and close messages to figure out who's who.

Rich
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Snagged some 14 ga and 16 ga mirrored stainless if someone is looking for something cut out of that.

Rich
Trust one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Trust oneSend a Private Message to Trust oneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi did you have time to do me up a template for my PM i sent you.that would probaly look nice on my 88 Formula.Looking forward to your reply.

Snagged some 14 ga and 16 ga mirrored stainless if someone is looking for something cut out of that.

Rich

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
Fiero_fighter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2012 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_fighterSend a Private Message to Fiero_fighterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent sir
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-17-2012 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One fine supplier.

Tony
PFF
System Bot
GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2012 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking to get just a single 3 inch pegasus. Possible to throw into a bubblewrap envelope and usps to Hamilton, Ontario L8R3H7?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2012 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looking to get just a single 3 inch pegasus. Possible to throw into a bubblewrap envelope and usps to Hamilton, Ontario L8R3H7?

I have the parts I have the envelope. Ready when you are.

Rich

GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2012 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have the parts I have the envelope. Ready when you are.

Rich

15$ shipping included?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2012 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

15$ shipping included?

Shipping is extra

Rich
GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shipping is extra

Rich

I thought so. How much with mail to "Hamilton, Ontario L8R3H7"?
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can you make one of the pegasus emblems but small enough for a necklace pendant? I would want it 1.5" tall or smaller. That seems really small compared to your other sizes, so I understand if it's not possible. just thought I'd ask thanks!
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oosky:

can you make one of the pegasus emblems but small enough for a necklace pendant? I would want it 1.5" tall or smaller. That seems really small compared to your other sizes, so I understand if it's not possible. just thought I'd ask thanks!

The smallest I have successfully cut is 2". If I get a chance I will see what a 1 1/2" will do. I am highly doubtful though.

Rich

Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The smallest I have successfully cut is 2". If I get a chance I will see what a 1 1/2" will do. I am highly doubtful though.

Rich

ok let me know if it turns out. lol I might just get a 2" one if anything smaller doesnt work. thanks so much! ^_^
GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, lets try this a third time :

How much *TOTAL* including shipping for that emblem Hamilton Ontario. L8R3H7

I really do want to pay you, honestly.. you just need to tell me how much.
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent on the door sills..
PFF
System Bot
grsychckn

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanted to update with what silver 85 sc made for me.

kjc88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2012 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kjc88gtSend a Private Message to kjc88gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shifter surround pod $65.00. Not perfect yet, but really close. I have the latest revision ready to bend. 18 ga stainless

Rich

Hey y'all- post some more pics!
Has anyone wrapped the pod? I'd like to see a pic or two of one wrapped.
I'm afraid it be pretty frickin hot sitting in texas sun all day.

I don't mind deleting the ash trays or keeping them. They do help hold the phone down but they don't have any other purpose. So post some pictures of the ash tray deleted too.

What are the options for this piece? Is it a one piece unit for the pod and the cover, or would I need the two pieces?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2012 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kjc88gt:

Hey y'all- post some more pics!
Has anyone wrapped the pod? I'd like to see a pic or two of one wrapped.
I'm afraid it be pretty frickin hot sitting in texas sun all day.

I don't mind deleting the ash trays or keeping them. They do help hold the phone down but they don't have any other purpose. So post some pictures of the ash tray deleted too.

What are the options for this piece? Is it a one piece unit for the pod and the cover, or would I need the two pieces?

PM sent

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2012 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich,

Any word on the project we discussed?

Lemme know

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

a_bartle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for a_bartleSend a Private Message to a_bartleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did the center console ever get finalized? If so, any pics?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by a_bartle:

Did the center console ever get finalized? If so, any pics?

I made 3 the last go around and have 2 on hand. They have a clean look to them, however I think that they should be covered. I took an existing shifter plate and cut a slit below the ashtray with a hacksaw so that the shifter plate would snap in. The only pictures I have is the prototype in my '86. As for appearance the new ones look cleaner. If I get the ambition to fight the 100º+ heat I will take another round of snap shots.

Rich

Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to get the full set for the dash but I would like to have the radio hole cut for a single din stereo, could you do that?

Here is a dash kit that is going out:

This is one of a couple going out this week.

Rich

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

I would like to get the full set for the dash but I would like to have the radio hole cut for a single din stereo, could you do that?

Like this?

Slot is centered over existing stock radio hole. It can be moved up or down if needed. Double check hole size. According to the chart I found on dimensions, the single din radio requires a 180mm long x 50mm high slot, and I would recommend a rear bracket for support.

Rich
Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is exactly what I need and yes the hole size is correct the stereo is actually 179mmx50mm so 180mmx50mm might be a little snug but should work.

Do these go over the old bezels? If so, how do they cover the edges? My friend has a wood grain dash kit and you can see the old bezels around the edges do yours cover the edges? I see install pics in this thread but none have close ups of the edges do you have any pics of the edges close up?

Gauge cluster $15.00 18 ga stainless
Aux ga $5.00 18 ga stainless
Radio surround $10.00 18 ga stainless
Shifter surround $10.00 18 ga stainless – automatic with ashtrays

Is this pricing still correct?

Like this?

Slot is centered over existing stock radio hole. It can be moved up or down if needed. Double check hole size. According to the chart I found on dimensions, the single din radio requires a 180mm long x 50mm high slot, and I would recommend a rear bracket for support.

Rich

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock