Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Personalized decklid vents and other things (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Personalized decklid vents and other things by silver 85 sc
Started on: 11-20-2010 09:55 PM
Replies: 482 (31085 views)
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 03-17-2024 09:02 AM
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2011 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well i don't want you to set fire to the shop!
all the carbon kits sold don;t cut the dash cluster lights out individualy. they just cut one long vertical rectangle out over each bank of lights. i can probably cut the plate around the shifter but the other three have too many cuts in them. i am not in a rush by any means but if could get an idea about cost and how much material would be needed i would start gathering the pieces. i don't want to get you messed up at work and carbon plate (cured resin) is too expensive to burn up, water jet might work.
if this is something you might want to try in the not real close future let me know and let me know sizes of sheets you need.
al
IP: Logged
Bozzie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2011 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How are those new gastanks coming ? I would def. be interested in one.

Rick

------------------
http://i252.photobucket.com...ec/2007_12240001.jpg

silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2011 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ace5514:

well i don't want you to set fire to the shop!
all the carbon kits sold don;t cut the dash cluster lights out individualy. they just cut one long vertical rectangle out over each bank of lights. i can probably cut the plate around the shifter but the other three have too many cuts in them. i am not in a rush by any means but if could get an idea about cost and how much material would be needed i would start gathering the pieces. i don't want to get you messed up at work and carbon plate (cured resin) is too expensive to burn up, water jet might work.
if this is something you might want to try in the not real close future let me know and let me know sizes of sheets you need.
al

Let me check with the water jet people and see what they have to say.

Originally posted by Bozzie:

How are those new gastanks coming ? I would def. be interested in one.

Rick

They are coming slow. I am detailing these as much as I can. Since I have access to Solid Works I am painstakingly going through everything as accurately as I can. The more I do on the computer the more I will save on producing the prototype. The other issue is a car to fit these in. The tank that I am basing these on is out of an '87 SE. There are 3 Fiero's between me and my kids, however none have fuel tank or fuel pump issues at this time and all are daily drivers. As mentioned I hope (emphasis on hope) to have a set ready for the Dells Run.

Rich

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2011 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

Hit the jackpot today. I was able to retrieve enough material to do 5 sets of rocker covers.(The below the door strips) I have 3 interested people which leaves 2 available. Price is $65.00 and shipping is $45.00 UPS

Rich
Radfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RadfieroSend a Private Message to RadfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what do I have to do to get a set of your custom GT deck lid vents and how much do they cost?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Radfiero:

So what do I have to do to get a set of your custom GT deck lid vents and how much do they cost?

Custom vents I consider an image sent by you that I convert. They are running $80.00 plus shipping. If you want the Fiero pegasus they run $50.00 and I will put any wording you want on them.

Rich
86gt2.85

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gt2.85Send a Private Message to 86gt2.85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yet ANOTHER PM sent to you, Rich.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2011 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to buy a set of standard Fiero logo decklid vents and Pontiac rear bumper logo.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2011 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

I would like to buy a set of standard Fiero logo decklid vents and Pontiac rear bumper logo.

PM sent

an88_fierodiva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2011 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for an88_fierodivaClick Here to visit an88_fierodiva's HomePageSend a Private Message to an88_fierodivaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any news on the dash kit timescale yet m8

Thanks

------------------
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT (mine)
1997 Pontiac Trans-Am (husbands)
2007 Chevrolet Lacetti (LPG'd as the daily driver!)
www.american-thunder.co.uk

PFF
System Bot
86gt2.85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gt2.85Send a Private Message to 86gt2.85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Status check on order. PM sent
86gt2.85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gt2.85Send a Private Message to 86gt2.85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Order rec'd. "Totally Awesome Stuff !" Thanxs Rich
an88_fierodiva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for an88_fierodivaClick Here to visit an88_fierodiva's HomePageSend a Private Message to an88_fierodivaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86gt2.85:

Order rec'd. "Totally Awesome Stuff !" Thanxs Rich

I totally agree with this comment. 5 days from your door to mine in the UK - fabulous. And the dash kit is fabulous. Looking forward to fitting it now

Thanks again Rich

------------------

an88_fierodiva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2011 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for an88_fierodivaClick Here to visit an88_fierodiva's HomePageSend a Private Message to an88_fierodivaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well what can I say but wow and thank you.

Got round to fitting the dash kit today and it has totally transformed my interior.

Here are the before and afters (clickable pictures).

And here is a picture of the keychain put to another use.

I would recommend this dash kit to anyone wanting to modernise their interior - an absolute great product.

Thanks Rich for everything.

Clare

------------------

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dells Run is just around the corner anybody want anything? I am bringing 3 sets GT vents, one with Fiero Fanatics, one Dells Run, and one standard GT, 2 sets notch vents, one Fiero Fanatics and one Dells Run, along with the numbered keychains and an order or two.This year I will have license plate frames with Dell Run on them, plus a special one for the prezzzz. In addition, I have a couple of sets of interior pieces. I have an order that will be getting burned shortly and still have time to add to it. Prices are still good as indicated on the first page. I will also have a couple of sets of outer dew wipes and an inner, so if you need either of these look me up.

Rich

Foxy Fiero13 your rockers look pretty cool I think you will love them. Along with your girlfriends Jeep key chain.
outlawfiero17

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much are the dash trim kits?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by outlawfiero17:

How much are the dash trim kits?

$40.00 plus shipping

[This message has been edited by silver 85 sc (edited 05-27-2011).]

outlawfiero17

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
really? dang ill have to get a set.
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Next the badges:

These will run $15.00 ea

I can vary the size the one pictured is 3 3/8" tall

The key chains:These run $7.00 ea with a "brush finish" $5.00 to polish.

Need a better rear bumper Pontiac to replace the bad plastic ones?:

$6.00 ea. Does not include body tape to adhere them to the bumper. The 3M double face body tape works really good.

It looks like you provide an awesome service for us Fiero enthusiasts. I would be interested in one of the pegasus badges I think 3 3/8" would be about the perfect size as well as the Pontiac for the bumper (is the Pontiac similar in size to the factory emblem?). I see you offer polished finish as an option for keychains, I was curious if I could get both the badge and the Pontiac for the bumper polished, and what the total cost would be shipped to 46304. Also what are these made of, is it stainless or aluminum or? You can post here with the details, or If you would rather PM me with the price and details that is fiine by me. Thank you.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is what I have in comparison to the stock badge. The crease in the nose might cause problems if you put it there.

Rich
PFF
System Bot
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is a dash kit that is going out:

This is one of a couple going out this week.

Rich

As far as your dash kits are concerned, they look awesome but I have a couple questions. My 85 map lights have the brushed looking trim around them as well, would you be able to make a piece to trim the map light piece out as well? I have the add-on glove box in place of the map pocket, could you make a piece to trim that out as well? If you could what would the total cost end up being for a kit? Thanks.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zmcdonal:

As far as your dash kits are concerned, they look awesome but I have a couple questions. My 85 map lights have the brushed looking trim around them as well, would you be able to make a piece to trim the map light piece out as well? I have the add-on glove box in place of the map pocket, could you make a piece to trim that out as well? If you could what would the total cost end up being for a kit? Thanks.

I could look at it. Send me an image of what you are thinking. As for the add on glove box I would need dimensions. And really good photos. I won't know what cost would be until I know what I have to do.

Rich
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bump for an awesome seller and his amazing work thx silver left u feedback also
fierofan25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much for the dash kit with just the main gauge cluster and center console for auto. Thanks
fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich - PM sent
Darkbullet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkbulletSend a Private Message to DarkbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you make a custom Aux gauge pod? (The trim piece above the radio bezel? ) I thought I saw one in a post here that had spots for gauges on either side and the Pegasus cut out lit up.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2011 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darkbullet:

Do you make a custom Aux gauge pod? (The trim piece above the radio bezel? ) I thought I saw one in a post here that had spots for gauges on either side and the Pegasus cut out lit up.

Not the pod, we just gutted the stock pod and made a new cover to hold aftermarket gauges. The pic is on the first page of this thread. It is the one lit up with the NIFE pegasus in blue. It is a night shot.

Rich
moe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2011 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for moeSend a Private Message to moeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to say you make a great product, These are truely a quality made part and fit the first time with no issues. Nice to see someone who clearly takes pride in what they do. Thank you, they dressed up my dd for the summer.

-moe. (hopefully the pic works)

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am ready to turn in an order. If anyone is looking for something let me know. Lead time at work is 3 weeks, so I will accept orders in this time frame. I will be making extra manual shift covers since I am out and I have several people looking for them. I have material for everything I offer.

Rich
PFF
System Bot
wee twisted

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wee twistedSend a Private Message to wee twistedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
u the man rich
85Fiero85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2011 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85Fiero85Send a Private Message to 85Fiero85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you get my pm? im ready to send the mula
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2011 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looks great Rich, sorry it took so long to post the installed pic.
deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2011 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2011 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about a pricing recap:

notch or GT vents $50.00 per set 16 ga or 14 ga stainless customizing $30.00

Badges $15.00 (2.5" -4" tall) 16 ga stainless

Gauge cluster $15.00 18 ga stainless

Aux ga $5.00 18 ga stainless

Radio surround $10.00 18 ga stainless

Shifter surround $10.00 18 ga stainless specify manual or auto. Can do with or without ashtrays.

Rocker cover $65.00 16 ga stainless

Key chains $7.00 18 ga stainless Can do custom for additional cost

Wind chime circle only $16.00 16 ga stainless use keychains to fill

Pontiac for rear bumpers $6.00 16 or 18 ga stainless will need to puchase adhesive

Door sills $25.00 per set 18 ga or 16 ga stainless can do any lettering if I have the font images add $25.00 per set

I can do special requests and will have to quote on case by case basis. I currently have 18 ga #4, 16 ga #4 and 2B and 14 ga #4 and 2B in my "stash" to work from. I do not have mirror finish available.

Here is a descriptive website on finishes
http://www.fanagalo.co.za/tech/tech_finishes.htm

This photo shows #8 on top #4 in the middle and 2B on the bottom
http://www.cut2sizemetals.c...nishes-2-650x489.jpg

Rich
deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2011 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent
vitog44

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2011 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich,
Sent you a PM.
vitog44

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2011 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich,
I just sent you payment for the dash kit.
Vic
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2011 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would a new shifter surround interest anyone? I have had one request outside of my son here is the print. I'm thinking in the $65-$75 range out of 16 ga stainless steel. This is just for the frame not sure how I am going to cover it yet.

Rich
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock