NW LS4 build by Dogcreek
Started on: 04-01-2010 09:22 PM
Replies: 390 (28615 views)
Last post by: redromo on 01-11-2024 11:39 AM
Dogcreek

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well now Fella's,

In all seriousness, why don't we do this.... I was an audio engineer for many years, and still have some very high end portable recording equipment. When we are done with the car, I will be glad to record under controlled circumstances, a sound set from my LS4 car, Joe's 4.9, Joe's 3.4DOHC, Tony's 3.1 and Aarons 3800 NA. In fact, I could even drag my recording setup to FieroFest and get even more samples from more cars.... Maybe do a "Fiero Sounds CD."

Equal time samples, Precise and benchmarked input control, flat samples, same microphones, same microphone placement, distances and ambient environment. A 96k sample each at warm idle, 2000 rpm and 3500 rpm. Under these conditions it will give us all a good idea of what each car sounds like. Maybe post the samples in a thread so the forum can get a rough idea of what each may sound like.

What it won't do is account for the myriad of sounds possible with each cars individual characteristics such as...exhaust setup, tune, idle speed, intake diffences etc... also, and more important, what each owner likes/dislikes about their exhaust note...

So since the sound is in the "ear of the beholder" .... I have to say that my car is not "loud" by my standards... I remember telling Joe a while back when we talked about the exhaust setup that I wanted mine to sound like Rick's... I loved the sound from his video and even think I sent him a PM or posted about it. And so, with that in mind, Joe did a custom setup with the two cats that comes dang close... I hope some day Rick and I can get our cars side-by-side to compare... LOL... His inspired me to seek out exactly what I wanted and got! I love the sound of my car!!!

So what do you guys say? A benchmark sound scape of Fiero's of all stripes? I am in and it would be fun!!! Now let me get my "pistol shooting" ear protection on so I can go out and watch the nieghbor kid drive off in his "cherry bombed" V6 Camaro.... Good times... Good times.... His drive-aways are good for clearing sinuses, causing leafs to come off trees and for scaring the occasional nieghborhood bear... LOL

P.S. I really am glad that you guys are participating in my build thread!! It has made this build a whole lot more fun!!

Jeff

------------------

[This message has been edited by Dogcreek (edited 04-06-2012).]

IP: Logged
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2010 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dogcreek:
P.S. I really am glad that you guys are participating in my build thread!! It has made this build a whole lot more fun!!

Haha. I don't think we need all that work. I was just saying that on the videos your two cars (yours and Rick's) seem quite loud. Mine will sound pretty different, since it will actually have a full Fiero-style exhaust system on it.

I wish more people would comment in my thread. It seems like any real discussion about my build always happens somewhere else, and I feel like nobody really cares about 'yet another ls4 build' as it seems.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well now Fella's,

In all seriousness, why don't we do this.... I was an audio engineer for many years, and still have some very high end portable recording equipment. When we are done with the car, I will be glad to record under controlled circumstances, a sound set from my LS4 car, Joe's 4.9, Joe's 3.4DOHC, Tony's 3.1 and Aarons 3800 NA. In fact, I could even drag my recording setup to FieroFest and get even more samples from more cars.... Maybe do a "Fiero Sounds CD."

Equal time samples, Precise and benchmarked input control, flat samples, same microphones, same microphone placement, distances and ambient environment. A 96k sample each at warm idle, 2000 rpm and 3500 rpm. Under these conditions it will give us all a good idea of what each car sounds like. Maybe post the samples in a thread so the forum can get a rough idea of what each may sound like.

What it won't do is account for the myriad of sounds possible with each cars individual characteristics such as...exhaust setup, tune, idle speed, intake diffences etc... also, and more important, what each owner likes/dislikes about their exhaust note...

So since the sound is in the "ear of the beholder" .... I have to say that my car is not "loud" by my standards... I remember telling Joe a while back when we talked about the exhaust setup that I wanted mine to sound like Rick's... I loved the sound from his video and even think I sent him a PM or posted about it. And so, with that in mind, Joe did a custom setup with the two cats that comes dang close... I hope some day Rick and I can get our cars side-by-side to compare... LOL... His inspired me to seek out exactly what I wanted and got! I love the sound of my car!!!

So what do you guys say? A benchmark sound scape of Fiero's of all stripes? I am in and it would be fun!!! Now let me get my "pistol shooting" ear protection on so I can go out and watch the nieghbor kid drive off in his "cherry bombed" V6 Camaro.... Good times... Good times.... His drive-aways are good for clearing sinuses, causing leafs to come off trees and for scaring the occasional nieghborhood bear... LOL

Jeff

I would love to get the cars together. BUT I don't think I will make the Show. I did really want to be there and tossed around the idea but I am one of the "economy victims".
How much more time till the show?

Maybe we could gather in the middle? Northern CA?

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

I wish more people would comment in my thread. It seems like any real discussion about my build always happens somewhere else, and I feel like nobody really cares about 'yet another ls4 build' as it seems.

I have been watching it.... one significant challange is the thread title... no one knows it is an LS4 swap until they open it and long term if anyone searched by LS4 in the title it will not be included.
JPH87

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't help but chime in on the sound debate. First Jeff's car sounds really good to me, in person it has a strong low tone to it. It is not over the top at all. In my opinion if you are going to take the time and the money to do a v-8 swap you should be able to here it if you don't like that maybe you should be the first to swap in a prius drive train haha. As for myself I will swap in an LS4 in the sping with a little help from my freinds in the northwest.
P.S. Jeff I should be done with the steering wheel cover by this weekend just working out mounting the horn buttons.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-21-2010 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:
I have been watching it.... one significant challange is the thread title... no one knows it is an LS4 swap until they open it and long term if anyone searched by LS4 in the title it will not be included.

Yeah. It was late at night when I started it, and my brain was slowing down, so I didn't think to put "LS4 F40 etc.." stuff in the title, because it's not just an LS4 swap thread. It'll end up being a pretty much total rebuild of the car. And I couldn't think of a catchy name like "Perfect Union" or anything at the moment, so I figured "Nameless" would fit.
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a quick update. I finally got all the gauges working and coolant flowing to the radiator. So tomorrow it off to get the alignment done. Then I'll put the rest of the body and interior parts back on the car. So hopefully she is basically DONE. Just need to drive it a bit to check that everything is working correctly. Pictures to follow.

Joe Sokol (Jeff's Builder)

------------------
85 SE Daily driver with a 3.4 DOHC OBD II
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)

Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I can say is OMG!! I drove it for the first time and it is amazing... The pull from a start is incredible and I was gently just getting used to her... WOW!! all I can say is WOW!! A few pics later tonight... What a difference in the steering and brakes as well... Joe is working with the VSS and ECM stuff a little working out a couple of kinks but it is still WOW... OK enough of that....

Jeff (sporting a perma-grin)

------------------

aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, when do we get rides??!?!?!

That thing's gotta be better than disneyland..
rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations, very happy for you. I know its is a huge relief when you
get a project completed. Great job fieroking and all others who helped.
TiredGXP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiredGXPSend a Private Message to TiredGXPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All I can say is OMG!! I drove it for the first time and it is amazing... The pull from a start is incredible and I was gently just getting used to her... WOW!! all I can say is WOW!! A few pics later tonight... What a difference in the steering and brakes as well... Joe is working with the VSS and ECM stuff a little working out a couple of kinks but it is still WOW... OK enough of that....

I take it that you're "moderatly pleased" with the torque this little V8 puts out...
PFF
System Bot
ManMadeChickens

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ManMadeChickensSend a Private Message to ManMadeChickensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm so wanting a ride in Richland. Well done all, it really come together well from what I can see in the pictures and description.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2010 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Congrats! Are you going to put a traction control button in the car, or just keep it always enabled, or always disabled in the ECM?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2010 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone is going to want a ride in Richland! Your Fiero will be like a hot girl in a kiss'n booth. Swing on by when you are bringing her home. I will be locked into my remodeling job. Great job guys.

Traction control? Jeff uses his right foot to monitor rear tire traction.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-24-2010).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2010 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Traction control? Jeff uses his right foot to monitor rear tire traction.

Yes, but the LS4 programming has built-in control that automatically dethrottles under tire spin. Of course, I don't know what all happens if the sensors aren't there, etc…

I would like to know though.
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I am on the run this morning to Wenatchee to a birthday party... Here are some of the latest pics showing Justin's work on the steering wheel cover, notfinished in this pic, just test fitting. And of course Joe's work on everything else...! The engine bay, a rear view etc... I will be back tomorrow!! Have a nice weekend.. Jeff

All for now..... Jeff (still grinning)

[This message has been edited by Dogcreek (edited 04-07-2012).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2010 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is an interesting looking engine cover!
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2010 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice touch on the cover. Especially the "Powertrain Conversion by FieroKing Customs!"

"And if ya don't know, Now ya know..."
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn, now I'm going to have to drop to a 3.4" pulley or risk being the 2nd fastest car at NW Fiero Fest

Awesome work everyone, I wish our club members were as active and excited to help as you all. The E. Washington/N. Idaho club has literally risen from the ashes in the last few years and are threatening to knock out the mighty Jet City Fieros for club participation. I applaud all your efforts Joe, Aaron, Tony and Jeff...you guys rock!

------------------
http://www.raceme.cc/helmet/

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2010 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul, I think the best thing about our "club", is that it really isn't a "club". Everyone just wants to hang out. We have a group that includes our significant others, and is really family orientated. It is just a good mix in the kettle here.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Paul, I think the best thing about our "club", is that it really isn't a "club". Everyone just wants to hang out. We have a group that includes our significant others, and is really family orientated. It is just a good mix in the kettle here.

Sounds just like Central Florida Fieros,..just a bunch of guys who just like hanging out talking about cars and fieros. No Presidents, no gavels, and no bylaws hehehe, and amazingly we still are able to get stuff done.
PFF
System Bot
Isolde

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to say I'm still watching.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-27-2010 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, what is going on. It has been days, and i need my LS4 fix! Don't forget Jeff, you MUST stop by for a photo opp on your way home.
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Isolde, Tony, Paul and other watchers...

We are getting close to bringing her home! Joe has a couple of minor things he is tweaking.... I will definetly bring her by Tony,,, Isolde, good to hear from you!

Jeff

Wooo HOO!! 200 posts

[This message has been edited by Dogcreek (edited 07-28-2010).]

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wonderful job. I have jsut spent the past 2 hours reading all of this build. Great , just great.
Isolde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The anticipation must be at a fever pitch. I really wish I could live up there, your club sounds great! And the pics speak for themselves, this will soon be the most excellent car on the Pacific Coast Highway, bar none!
Fieroking

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2010 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SO she is done other than the Steering wheel center and adjusting the Speedo. I drove the car around town in 92 degree heat. No overheating issues no leeks.
As to the noise levels. First let me say that I used Magnaflow cat's for this build. They are almost twice the size of those used by DarthFiero in Blkcofy's build. I found the noise levels to be very low even under power. The only thing I found a bit irritating was she droned a bit when sitting at a light in gear and even that wasn't that bad.

I'll wait for Jeff to add his impression of the noise levels when he gets his car back this weekend.

Joe Sokol (Jeff's builder)

------------------

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-29-2010 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The noise is probably nowhere near as annoying as the S2000 I just rode in. Loudest ricer exhaust you could probably get. And even in the passenger seat, it felt like I was sitting in a bumper car.
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2010 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi ExoticSE, Josef644 and Isolde!! And thanks for the update Joe... and Dobey thanks for the S2000 info... That car must have had a fart can on it?

Aaron made a little progress last night.... got his clutch cylinder installed and it is so smooth! Like glass.... and No frickin bee's!!!!

So, back to the car.....Woo Hoo!!! Glad she is almost home....and I bet Joe will be dang glad to have his garage back!!!!! anticipation.... anticipation... (sung to the Carly Simon tune....) All together now.... a 1...a 2... a 3

Can hardly wait!

Jeff

[This message has been edited by Dogcreek (edited 07-29-2010).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2010 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dobey thanks for the S2000 info... That car must have had a fart can on it?

I think the exhaust was bolted directly to the body or something. It sounded like the whole car was vibrating. And it smelled like it was burning oil. The cars look nice on the outside, but wow are the horrible. And the interior makes you want to punch someone. People complain about the GM interiors all the time, but even the base Vette with crappy plastic pieces would feel better than the S2000.
Fieroking

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So a little update. Jeff was over today and we when for a drive. Pulling out of Shuck's he left about 20 feet of rubber on the road. Damn the car is fast and I haven't turned off the Abuse Mode settings yet. Did have one hiccup however. I was driving back from my buddies shop (went to show him the car and get his laptop with HP Tuners t), on the way back cruising along in the fast lane when no power! Turns out the fuel pump gets noisy when it gets down to about a third of a tank, and with the increase in pressure that I dialed in, the pump over heated and shut down. After it cooled down I was able to get it off the freeway and it happened again. This time Justin ( my fiber glass guy and fellow Fiero enthusiast) came to my rescue with a couple of gallons of fuel. That quieted the the pump down and I was able to make it home. So tomorrow a new Corvette fuel pump is going in.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe I am so sorry I had to go right when it croaked at the light... I will explain in the am... Justin, first off, thanks for saving Joe and the Porvett...and second, The wheel cover is beautiful... Joe did a dam fine job painting it too...

Catch you guys tomorrow....

Jeff
Isolde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroking:

So a little update. Jeff was over today and we when for a drive. Pulling out of Shuck's he left about 20 feet of rubber on the road. Damn the car is fast and I haven't turned off the Abuse Mode settings yet. Did have one hiccup however. I was driving back from my buddies shop (went to show him the car and get his laptop with HP Tuners t), on the way back cruising along in the fast lane when no power! Turns out the fuel pump gets noisy when it gets down to about a third of a tank, and with the increase in pressure that I dialed in, the pump over heated and shut down. After it cooled down I was able to get it off the freeway and it happened again. This time Justin ( my fiber glass guy and fellow Fiero enthusiast) came to my rescue with a couple of gallons of fuel. That quieted the the pump down and I was able to make it home. So tomorrow a new Corvette fuel pump is going in.

there are ALWAYS bugs to be WORKED out :-)
mrbeef

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrbeefSend a Private Message to mrbeefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking great i cant wait to be home here are some Pics of my car it is a 06 SS Sc 2.85 pulley Header DP Exhaust should be 265 HP to the tires

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2010 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrbeef:
Looking great i cant wait to be home here are some Pics of my car it is a 06 SS Sc 2.85 pulley Header DP Exhaust should be 265 HP to the tires

Nice car, but I don't know if you noticed, this is a Fiero forum, and this thread is about an LS4 V8 being swapped into one.

Where in VA are you btw?
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrbeef

No J-bodies allowed !

just kidding mang! you might want to replace those vacuum lines though.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

mrbeef

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrbeefSend a Private Message to mrbeefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey now i use to be huge into fiero's me and my dad Fieroking built his 4.9 car and i helped him with the DOHC car too i just wanted to share my new car.. i will be coming home to go to fiero fest.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2010 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mrbeef! Hello there. Said hi to you last year, and spoke a bit at Fierofest. Your folks are great people. Your Mom is such an uplifting spirit. I don't believe that there is anyone on earth that she couldn't make smile. Amy and I are truely blessed to have friends like them, and to be involved in such a Fiero awakening here in the Inland Northwest. Also, thanks for your service to this country. You keep us eating at the kitchen table soldier.

Now, onto your Cobalt... looking slick. I bet that yu are like Pops when it comes to tinkering? I could recognize that rear wing anywhere. Anyhow, I we will see you in Richland. If not sooner. You need to take me for a ride in your "silver" car. All your Dad wants to do is talk **** , and work on Fieros. Does he ever drive his?
mrbeef

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrbeefSend a Private Message to mrbeefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i really dont think he does drive his.. LOL not much new here i rember you tony you have a burgundy GT. I will probley see you before then since my dad has another secret project before fiero fest. and i did learn all my skills from my dad and fiero are the cars that i learned on. I am sure glad for it tho i saved my self a lot of money doing all the work to my cobalt.
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car looks great Joe 3!!

Your folks are really looking forward to you getting home! Look forward to seeing you... You car looks sweet!

Jeff
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock