NW LS4 build by Dogcreek
Started on: 04-01-2010 09:22 PM
Replies: 390 (28615 views)
Last post by: redromo on 01-11-2024 11:39 AM
Dogcreek

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woo Hoo!

Great day today... Tony and I did a cruise to CDA to Joe's place.... Tony is doing some work on carpet for Joe's Yellow car, the 4.9 beauty... Don was there with the Mercilago... 6 total Fiero's there if you count the Reventon kit car... Yikes! It was a Fiero Jungle!

Joe did a super clean install of the wiring for the new spoiler... Nice and BRIGHT LED set on the GXP spoiler. Today was an AWESOME day as it is some of the first really good weather we have seen in the Siberia of North America.

Did a quick 3000 mile check on the front end of Porvett.... Running like a top, fairly peppy (smile.. heh heh heh) and oh what fun to drive. Thanks Joe and Tony!!! You guys are the best! ...and THANK YOU!

Jeff (And HOLY SMOKES) I finally own a page since page 1.......

------------------

Mine = 1986/2007 LS4 Fiero GXP
Brides= All stock 1988 Formula

[This message has been edited by Dogcreek (edited 07-06-2012).]

IP: Logged
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Always fun when you guys show up! My Fiero is a murcielago, it took me a while before I got the spelling down too.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2012 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just some pics from when we were headed out. The GXP wing sure does look great.

Tony

Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2012 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool. Thanks Tony!
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2012 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jeff:

My qustion is....

Did you win?
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2012 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL...no.... Tony was giving the wave to go past on I-90 and I didn't get it..... Dhhhooooppp (Homer Simpson sound)

I will say I hit the 4th street on ramp to I-90 West with the heaviest pedal I ever have done and got to nearly 100 by the end... It is very short and downhill... But what a rush!!!

Jeff
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2012 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The guy in the TA is a local tool. Superman sticker on the back window, A pillar gauge pod hitting him in the nose, and he never even looked at Jeff.

You should have taken the Palouse Jeff. It was awesome. I made it home in no time.

Great day, see you soon.

Tony
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-22-2013 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump diggity!
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2013 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the bump Tones..

Firing the thread back up with the new door panels and a custom scoop to replace the stock Fiero one... Pick very soon!

Jeff

------------------

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2013 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dogcreek:

Firing the thread back up with the new door panels and a custom scoop to replace the stock Fiero one... Pick very soon!

Jeff

What kind of scoop are you installing Jeff? An extractor hood?

Dr.. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2013 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Will,

Actually a side intake scoop. I will get a pic up here in the next few days... Nice to hear from you... Jeff
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-17-2013 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2013 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL.. good one!
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2013 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to yell BUMP! But I went the humor route instead.
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Carpet for trunk and rear on the way... Pics soon of the new Russ door panels.... Weather finally agreeable here in Spoka-vegas...

Jeff
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nolan
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Jeff:

How's the car coming along?

Nolan
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heading to Joe's tomorrow for a new lower alternator mount and a couple of other things... Begging the weather gods for no snow tonight....

Jeff

------------------

Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just made it... it is a blizzard outside today... warm in the garage with Joe's latest LS4 NW build... Nice car!

Jims88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2014 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jims88Send a Private Message to Jims88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heading to Joe's tomorrow for a new lower alternator mount and a couple of other things... Begging the weather gods for no snow tonight....

Jeff

Did you get your new alternator remounted, any pictures ?
I may have to relocate mine down low too, if it doesn't hold up well, up top rotating backwards.

Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2014 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes did get it mounted... No squeakiness or odd noises. I will grab some pics tomorrow.

Jeff
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes did get it mounted... No squeakiness or odd noises. I will grab some pics tomorrow.

Jeff

Nice, fun to drive.

Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2014 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rick! Long time no talk to!

How is my LS4 inspiration doing? (you and your car... ) Be interested to know how many miles you have on it now... I am a little over 4800 really trouble free miles... Still amazed at the gas mileage I get too... Joe did a great job on my swap and it just keeps roaring along... Good to hear from you..

Jeff

------------------

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2015 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

just read through this thread...man a nice one.
Dogcreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2015 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Fireboss... still runs like a champ!
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Rick! Long time no talk to!

How is my LS4 inspiration doing? (you and your car... ) Be interested to know how many miles you have on it now... I am a little over 4800 really trouble free miles... Still amazed at the gas mileage I get too... Joe did a great job on my swap and it just keeps roaring along... Good to hear from you..

Jeff

Don't know how I missed this comment? Sorry for the delay.
I have 4 or 5 oil changes, off the top of my head I guess I have about 15k or so? I love driving it, and used to get 25mpg before the tune.....if I stayed off of it Now I have now idea sense it is even better to drive after the tune.

Glad to see you still have fun with it.
Kellensautomotive

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2023 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KellensautomotiveClick Here to visit Kellensautomotive's HomePageSend a Private Message to KellensautomotiveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too bad all the pictures on this build are no longer here!! Love it.
redromo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2023 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redromoSend a Private Message to redromoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did this car stay local in Spokane?
Kellensautomotive

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2023 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KellensautomotiveClick Here to visit Kellensautomotive's HomePageSend a Private Message to KellensautomotiveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes it did stay in spokane i own it now! I changed it drastically. Still has that awesome ls4! Joe did a great job on the install! Heres a updated picture of the car.
Kellensautomotive

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2023 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KellensautomotiveClick Here to visit Kellensautomotive's HomePageSend a Private Message to KellensautomotiveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by redromo:

Did this car stay local in Spokane?

Yes!

redromo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2024 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for redromoSend a Private Message to redromoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kellensautomotive:

Yes!

If you do side work and have intreest in painting my car shoot me a message.
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay