"ABT" Steel Lady (56k warning) by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 12-27-2005 03:20 PM
Replies: 279 (18538 views)
Last post by: F355spider on 09-07-2011 04:21 PM
Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2006 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good!

Those amps are huge!
IP: Logged
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2006 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had hoped to get the ends to fit inside the console in the middle and under the B-Piller panels so that no wires show and it looks like they will do exactly that. I don't know how many amps I looked at untiul I found something with the correct length and that I liked!!
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can anyone guess what I'm going to be doing with these......?
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 10-30-2006).]

whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

Ooo! Ooo! Mr. Kotter! Mr. Kotter!

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No fair whadeduck you have inside information. Next student please..... !!!
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is another little project that I have running right now.
This is a prototype and more R&D is needed but when they are finished then I'll have them for sale to anyone that is interested.

hmm, I wonder what your doing are doing with those?

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 10-30-2006).]

whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't know where that came from.

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 01-19-2007).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hold on to your seats!!! I finally have an update.... the tank is in!!

Oil is in and anti-freeze too next Saturday is D-Day!! Keep your fingers crossed.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Play copycat, what else... :-)

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, drilled/slotted rotors, SS brake hoses. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, Rebuilt&blueprinted V6, BORLA exhaust. Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front, Aus' Stage 2 side scoops, "Fie Ro" extractor front scoop. Fiero Store rear swaybar, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

Play copycat, what else... :-)

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2007 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Started bleeding the clutch and brakes today. Everything went find and without a hitch. I just followed the procedure in the Factory Repair Manual.
My mechanic friend wasn't able to make it down today but will be here next weekend I hope. I am really getting anxious about what will happen.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 03-03-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2007 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is one beautiful and colorful underbelly !
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2007 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bump to keep it out of the Archives.
wingless

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for winglessClick Here to visit wingless's HomePageSend a Private Message to winglessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT, any updates?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just waiting to get her painted. Hopefully next month.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Timo,

Not sure if i missed it, but are you doing anything special with the hood or decklid ?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am thinking about it but haven't found (seen) anything yet that I want to do.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haven't had much opportunity to make any progress lately but I'll be doing some things in the near future and will post updates.
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here it is more or less finished. The drivers side sub is only sitting in there for the moment until I get the rubber hose for the fuel fill line.

From left:

From right:

From the center:

I sure like the balanced look!!

i sure hope you fiberglassed the back of the speaker boxes, so they arent vented straight into the engine bay, *IF* you have not filled that area, the woofers wont have near as good sound.

it either needs "foamed" in or fiberglassed in so the box will have sealed air pressure.

matthew
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2008 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP

Any news Timo?
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*monthly bump*
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be getting back to the Lady within the next few months.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like I'll finally get a chance to continue working on the Lady again!!
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice job on the car. I like the engine especially.

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 08-02-2008).]

Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

i sure hope you fiberglassed the back of the speaker boxes, so they arent vented straight into the engine bay, *IF* you have not filled that area, the woofers wont have near as good sound.

it either needs "foamed" in or fiberglassed in so the box will have sealed air pressure.

matthew

I've been working on putting some woofers in like this aswell. I got the metal cut out last weekend and started looking at sealing that area up. You mention foam, something I considered. Will that work, or will it get to hot?

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 05:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for 2009

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
Europe # 1 choptop
http://www.fieroforum.se/fo...=1342&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
http://www.fieroforum.se/fo...topic.php?f=10&t=173

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well things have taken a nose dive lately. I'm being laid off at the end of January. So no more working on the Lady for awhile. I sometimes wonder if I will ever get it done.
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I lose my job in January to. But I kick in the high gear and make my car finished while looking for a new job

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
Europe # 1 choptop

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2009 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have going to have to get busy and get to work on the Lady so I can update this thread!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Santonio is excited for you to get her finished also.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiix baby !!
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiix baby !!

You bet!!
PFF
System Bot
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2009 04:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything New

------------------
White 88 GT 5 spd
(Soon to be a Shelby S1 powered 6 spd)
Red 88 GT Auto
(Soon to be Shelby S1 powered)

Black 88 coupe 5 spd (For Sale)

americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2009 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how were your interior parts recolored black? dyed?

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | Google Videos of My GT
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2009 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Painted with Foliatec Interior Paint. The best stuff I have ever seen. After 3 years still like brand new.

------------------
Fiero1Fan

Fieros Europe

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're all not going to believe this but I have an update....

Started finishing the door panels and mounting the 6x9's.

I'll deal with the wrinkles tomorrow.
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2009 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice.
Will I se you in Sweden May 30?

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
Europe # 1 choptop

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump to keep it out of the Archives...
MaxCubes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxCubesSend a Private Message to MaxCubesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. Just got as new job and am looking forward to being able to continue with the Lady real soon.

Also moved into a new house and moved the shop too. Just around the corner from my house. I'll be posting pics of the shop.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 09-07-2011).]

F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks. Just got as new job and am looking forward to being able to continue with the Lady real soon.

Also moved into a new house and moved the shop too. Just around the corner from my house. I'll be posting pics of the shop.

Good news on the job. Looking forward to the new pics.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock