Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  !!!~CUSTOM2M4 - A Sneek Peak~!!! (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
!!!~CUSTOM2M4 - A Sneek Peak~!!! by Custom2M4
Started on: 04-04-2006 07:07 PM
Replies: 333 (25475 views)
Last post by: Mr_jacob7 on 11-13-2009 10:55 AM
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2007 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero_silva:

Didn't say I liked the wheels... I said I liked the car

Changing the bolt patern really isn't that bad to do...Which way were you going to do it?

If I order spindles this year I think I'm going to change the patern to 5x144.3 front and rear also.. Way way more wheel options. And my current wheels are 5x100 and 5x 144.3 so I don't need to upgrade yet... Just thinking ahead ya know

Depends.. 5x144.3 would be pretty hard to change to. The hub wouldn't be large enough for that pattern, you would have to weld a new plate on the existing hub and drill that. But I'm sure you meant 114.3... So I'll let it go

IP: Logged
fiero_silva

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2007 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

Depends.. 5x144.3 would be pretty hard to change to. The hub wouldn't be large enough for that pattern, you would have to weld a new plate on the existing hub and drill that. But I'm sure you meant 114.3... So I'll let it go

I musta been a lil sleepy or something

I meant 5x114.3
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I honestly couldn't have asked for a better color match!

------------------

NorthStar Powered

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My latest rim purchase for my 87GT.

17x7 Fronts 42mm Offset
18x8 Rears 25mm Offset

I assume they'll poke out a little bit in the rear. I don't really mind at all... .

------------------

Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2007 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chase, your console is finished. I will need you to e-mail me with confirmation of your shipping address.
Thanks,
Rob
FieroInteriors@Juno.com

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2007 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice sterring wheel.

HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2007 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have those exact same seats but in black, they fit perfectly but are a PITA to move.

Thats a really nice color tho, matching steering wheel and everything, looks very expensive, good purchase.

I dig it.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2008 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys, I just got back from florida! Spending lots and lots of other money... sigh.. haha

Guess I need a to post up some more pictures!

Got my horn button in, and some various gaskets.. while I was away! Nice surprise.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2008 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Console came in !! Amida made this for me, in case you were wondering on where to get one.

Still waiting about 2-3 more weeks for my new wheels to come in, and custom center caps to be made...

The horn button is just sitting on there, I have a horn emblem coming for the middle of that as well to match the wheel caps.

[This message has been edited by Custom2M4 (edited 01-08-2008).]

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice Me Like all of it ..
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2008 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My latest rim purchase for my 87GT.

17x7 Fronts 42mm Offset
18x8 Rears 25mm Offset

I assume they'll poke out a little bit in the rear. I don't really mind at all... .

Nice wheels. Was size 18 not available in that offset for the front? For the rear wheels you could flare/ bow the quarters out.
PFF
System Bot
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2008 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

Nice wheels. Was size 18 not available in that offset for the front? For the rear wheels you could flare/ bow the quarters out.

I'm going to cut the rear quarters out. I wanted a staggered fitment for the wheels. I'll be ordering a 19x10 in the same wheel with a 0 offset then the 18's will come up front.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2008 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE:

Well the 17"s came in last week, and I ordered my new tires. The tires should be arriving tomorrow....

Worked on the 87GT for the first time this year 2008! (DAMN its cold outside). Got all the old rims / rubber off the car , and just anxiously waiting the new set up....

Bye Bye Oz's... Progress tomorrow!
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2008 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
eventually switching the 18 x 8 with a 25mm for the front??? wont that stick out a lot? um : 0
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88White3.4GT:

eventually switching the 18 x 8 with a 25mm for the front??? wont that stick out a lot? um : 0

It'll stick out in the rear as well. I'm not worried. Whatever would I do in that situation.....

I was thinking about even widening the 18's to 18x11's and sticking some nice 315's in the rear using helds kit. We'll see.
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Custom2M4.....any body mod updates? Or is it as cold there as it is here? Right now it's -27C (-16F) outside, with no heater currently in the garage, it's too freakin cold. brrrrrr
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah it's pretty cold here as well. Suppose to be getting a snow storm here for the next couple of days. The 87 is in my personal garage, where there really isn't much room to work.

I'm going to move a few things around at our bodyshop so that I can move the car there.

Heres a 'brief' shop picture of the room I now have to work with. There is 7200 ft of space..

[This message has been edited by Custom2M4 (edited 01-28-2008).]

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could really use that space. I've got a dashboard for a center piece on my dining table.

Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright, well I got an 87 to mod up, how do I get it to sit as low as yours? That looks sick.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Street Dreams drop spindles and front / rear coilover kit.

I'll be changing up the springs in the rear though, I want it to sit a bit higher. I mounted the rims tonight, and I must say that they look amazing! I'm not at home though, so I'll post the pictures in a couple hours.
dcfox

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcfoxSend a Private Message to dcfoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the plan for the old OZ wheels/tires?
Will they be for sale?

------------------
--David

Black '86 GT-under construction
Silver '87 GT-daily driver

PFF
System Bot
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Voila! New rims and tires!

I couldn't obviously get any better pictures with the porsche being so close. Oh well ! A little bit longer wait for the rears.

*I've already sold the previous rims / tires locally.

[This message has been edited by Custom2M4 (edited 01-28-2008).]

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2008 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a Porsche next door? It's sitting so high. Like the wheels.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2008 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I've posted pictures of the porsche a few pages back... It's an original 64 901 coded as a 65 model 911 due to the law suite from peugot.
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2008 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New rims look awesome
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2008 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys! Well you can't really get a good glimpse of them. I'll be waiting a another couple weeks yet for the rears.. But thats what I get for ordering a weird offset .

I'll be painting the lower ground effects all in black, tinting the windows, getting new sail panels (black tinted), adding a little widebody for the rear, decklid scoop (customized 6 pack), and an EVO front hood scoop. Other then that, that would be pretty well it for exterior wise.

Interior obviously the parts you've seen, I'll be finishing my dashboard, guage cluster, HVAC (camaro), new door skins, and I want to do a fiberglass rear panel with enclosed subwoofers. OHH and of course redesign and make my fridge console.. I will never rest that project... hahahah Pocket fridge ftw!
fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice tire choice
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought just the stock blue GT looked good, can't wait to see the mods though.
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rims look good. I'm also thinking about widing my 18"s in the rear to run at least 265/35/18's..
oh and great color choice.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys. I got some work done in the last few days in this cold... But it wasn't fiero related...

Finished the lip spoiler that I made in the summer for my little winter beater.. hehe.
joepalmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2008 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joepalmerSend a Private Message to joepalmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is there still work to show? im verry interested in your progress dont leave me hanning.
PFF
System Bot
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is a bulb socket hanging out of your hood chase?
eph_kay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks more like a plug in, you got a space heater rigged up on a timer to heat your car in the morning?

Chris
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ive seen that on a few cars before. i have no clue why it is there. anyone care to clue us all in?
Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a block heater, you plug it in and it helps start our cars easier up here in the deadly cold winters.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hahahhahaha. Ohh you guys down south bring a smile to my face!

It keeps the block from freezing. Thats the winter car!

I just fixed a friends fiero, he curbed the rear drivers tierod end bracket right off the subframe! So I welded it up and shes driving straight again. I also refinished his exhaust (It was very rusty, and ghetto)

Thats how she turned out!

My widebody kit should be here soon from england. I'm really looking forward to working with it!
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Fiero widebody kit from the UK?
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
more info! that made my ears perk up :P
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I imported a couple cosworth RS parts from england.... Including a widebody kit.

You guys obviously aren't following me very well !!! LOL

In my signature, theres a blue car (my 84) and a red car (my 87 GT). Both finished renderings.
The 87 features the Escort RS widebody kit modified heavily to fit. I bought the full kit for my Escort, and I'll be installing a modified copy on the fiero.

Take a peek.

------------------

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2008 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ah yea, sorry. were just so attracted to that flickering light on our computers. its flickering again!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock