About: The Construction Zone by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 02-16-2009 06:17 AM
Replies: 62 (4771 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 08-28-2019 09:47 AM
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2009 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:
You can go to www.myfiero.com
It's a web based back door into Cliff's server. It should work for just about anybody.

Test:

Awesome, I can do that. Imageshack seems to be on the brink anyway.

IP: Logged
Dave Deerson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2009 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave DeersonSend a Private Message to Dave DeersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Cliff,could you move the build thread for my IMSA racecar to the Construction Zone?
I think it's listed as "IMSA Racecar resoration: rebirth of the Seyfert-Buist Fiero"?
I'm not sure of how to highlight the link in a post.
Dave D
Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2009 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think I got it:

Edit: Wa-Hoo! That works SO much better! All it needs is a resize feature so the pics automaticly size and it would be prefect.

For all of those that can not get PIP to work, the myfiero thing works similar to imageshack. This is GREAT, I can post pics again!

[This message has been edited by Electrathon (edited 02-18-2009).]

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2009 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Giving this a try also.

Kevin

Looks like it worked. Now is there a way to manage the pictures, or at least see what you have put on, besides keeping all the emails from the original posting of the image?

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Lambo nut (edited 02-18-2009).]

Dave Deerson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave DeersonSend a Private Message to Dave DeersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,
What gives???How can I get the build thread for my IMSA race car moved to the Construction Zone???
I have not received a reply yet.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2009 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave Deerson:

Cliff,
What gives???How can I get the build thread for my IMSA race car moved to the Construction Zone???
I have not received a reply yet.

Here is the link

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000089.html

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 02-27-2009).]

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2009 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm liking these threads don't get buried after a couple days!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2009 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave Deerson:

Cliff,
What gives???

'scuse me? "What gives???" Perhaps if you looked at the other topic pages, you would have seen it was moved already.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are there any more threads being moved to the construction zone? It seems like there have been no new threads for at least 6 months.

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are there any more threads being moved to the construction zone? It seems like there have been no new threads for at least 6 months.

Only the elite are allowed in here
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Construction threads are starting to appear as nothing more than border line general chat postings. If it's a "build thread" then make it so. I'm even removing pictures that have nothing to do with the build and throwing them in general chat. IMHO, if you’re just viewing your car doesn't constitute (building).

• The project must be well on its way already.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 03-27-2010).]

• IP: Logged
    PFF
    System Bot
    Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
    Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
    Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2010 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    I"m wondering when will my thread be transfered to TCZ ... or am I missing something ... THX

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
    User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2010 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Some threads I think should go in here:

Rickady88GT's LS4 build thread:
    //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/101202.html

NW LS4 build:
    //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/080357.html

Designing a dash thread (has most all of jscott1 and mrfixit's f-body dash swap info):
    //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html
    RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
    Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
    Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Fieroguru's build needs relocating: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/113207.html

Bob
    RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2013 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    I'd like to nominate a few threads for TCZ:

246 Dino: //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/090962-3.html

308/Mera replica: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/087053.html

Enterra; //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089469.html

1st time builder: //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...2/HTML/125458-4.html

I'm sure there's more...

thnx

Bob
    Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
    Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2013 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Clif: I just love your website, my only request would be to have a seperate category dedicated for each of the specific engine swap conversions that are prevalent, i.e 3800, 3800SC, 4.9L upgrades and any or all other V8 engine and transmission upgrades. A listing of those people or vendors who help on these projects would provide invaluable.
    Diamond Dave

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2014 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Diamond DaveSend a Private Message to Diamond DaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Just a thought Cliff. I personally think that you should build a more positive and variable rating system. The way it is now you can be trashed by people who don't like a poster. Negative should only be allowed if the the negative is explained in the text. It should not be translated in a persons standing in the community. I recently saw a member trash rated and had 48, 000 plus views. Most of us were impressed with his work and lament the fact that he had to take so much crap from various members. He hasn't posted on his build for a while now. I can understand the importance of positive ratings and being able to rate better than just positive or negative should be better translated with a more variable rating system. With basically just 2 choices it is too easy to sway the popularity of a member by voting negatively just for fun. It is a flawed system as is. 49, 000 viewers aren't there for a bad thread. I hope you take this seriously and do something to make a good forum better. I know this would be a more friendly forum if this were fixed.
    Diamond Dave

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2014 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Diamond DaveSend a Private Message to Diamond DaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Sorry. Tried to delete double post.

[This message has been edited by Diamond Dave (edited 04-02-2014).]

RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2015 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Nominating Wayne and his 288 GTO build. //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/094559-2.html

Bob
    AWautoworks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AWautoworksSend a Private Message to AWautoworksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    Can we still nominate threads.
    We have been working on a car this last year. Its a professional build in a personal shop. Its a T-top with a 4 inch wide body with an aluminum head 2.8 turbo thats been built up.
    Very interesting build we are quite a ways into this build and very active.
    Operation t-top widebody
    Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
    Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
    Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2019 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    this really should be PINNED
    PFF
    System Bot
    Cliff Pennock
    Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2019 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

this really should be PINNED

It was. No idea why it no longer is...
    Cliff Pennock
    Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2019 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff Pennock

11569 posts
    Member since Jan 99
    Fixed.
    Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
    next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors