Started on: 12-31-2013 06:54 PM
Replies: 8 (733 views)
Last post by: yellowstone on 01-02-2014 12:27 PM
soup

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2013 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry if this has been talked about. I did some searches, and there is a lot of info out there but nothing that has been consolidated that I can see. Yellow Fiero's post had a lot of information but I can't seem to see what everyone is doing for the rest of their interiors when they are going with Amida.

I think I am going to go with the Amida Dash (hopefully the waiting list isn't too bad) but I am not sure about the door panels and the rest of the interior.
The Seats are already Mr Mikes but I need some new parts (Center console, console skeleton, Back firewall cover, carpet, etc.)

It is a 1987 Fiero GT with T-Tops.

This is a project with my Father and I, and we want to make an mutual decision on the interior. I want to go with Amida for a match on the leather to the seats, the modern aesthetic, and the ability for double din screen.

The next one on the list is the PISA Eurodash. http://pisafierohq.com/interiors/fiero_3-08/ but I can't see to many real well done photos of actual installs (that aren't kit cars).

We want something that is as drop in as possible with as little fabrication as possible.

I am curious what you guys think!

Cheers.

------------------

87 GT w/T-Tops
If you like what I am contributing, please vote.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
soup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2013 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just found this thread that I missed before.
I seem to be missing a lot of info about them though, that others seem to know so I think there is a thread I can't find.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...4/HTML/065986-6.html

There are multiple people mentioning that they want these for their Amida dash, so I am assuming they will mate up just fine. Does anyone have a photo of these EVM_ROB door skins with an AMIDA Dash?

Thanks!

------------------

87 GT w/T-Tops

Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2013 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Personally I would wait for amida's door skins. He will come out with them soon and you know the quality and match will be spectacular. He modeled the dash off the gallardo, so I would assume that his panels will look like the gallardos as well. Best of luck. As a customer of amida's (355 stuff) his work is unreal.

------------------

soup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2013 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That would be ideal actually, if he does door panels.
Has Amida actually announced the door panels? Or shown sketches?
Or is it just in talks right now?

------------------

87 GT w/T-Tops

fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2014 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Amida door panels are really nice...And if you need a Console Skeleton in the future check the link on my signature.

------------------
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092166.html

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2014 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last time I checked, he said he was going to start on them soon, but no sketches or promises yet. I would expect them to be a later 2014 project.
soup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2014 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got bored and sent him a PM. I am hoping he needs a website to start selling and promoting his products. From what I could find, he doesn't have anything yet. I am hoping that will maybe spark some motivation for the door panels.

I definitely want to do the Gallardo dash, but need something for door panels to match. Otherwise it looks like we might do the 355 interior kit. I am not a huge fan of it thought for one reason only... there seems to be a large gap between the center console and the dash area. Not to mention the difficulty of speakers, lack of double din deck, and non-modernization of the interior with that kit.

------------------

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2014 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He will make door skins for the kit. He makes complete interiors for kit cars. A gallardo dash isn't complete without door skins. Don't spend that kind of mone n something that you aren't 100% happy with.

The 355 is supposed to have that gap between the dash and console, as the original doesnt have such a huge hump in the center of the cabin.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2014 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll wait for the Amida door skins, as well. I'm hoping he'll get them ready so I can show them at Daytona...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock