Feeling blue! by jhgraham
Started on: 08-18-2013 08:17 PM
Replies: 14 (322 views)
Last post by: Tha Driver on 08-20-2013 05:28 AM
jhgraham

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jhgrahamClick Here to visit jhgraham's HomePageSend a Private Message to jhgrahamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that my 86 SE in finished, black and gray interior and exterior, I find it boring! Any suggestions as to a winter project? All ideas welcomed from fresh paint to interior but no motor change. Show car seems drab.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we need pictures!
jhgraham

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jhgrahamClick Here to visit jhgraham's HomePageSend a Private Message to jhgrahamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like my end prduct, but I am now looking for a little more attention. Any Ideas?

[img]
[img]
[img]
jhgraham

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jhgrahamClick Here to visit jhgraham's HomePageSend a Private Message to jhgrahamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jhgraham

73 posts
Member since Oct 2011
Sorry, having picture posting problens for some reason, not my first time. Will try again later.
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like you forgot the [ / img ] after the pictures
Pilot Abileen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pilot AbileenSend a Private Message to Pilot AbileenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like my end prduct, but I am now looking for a little more attention. Any Ideas?

fixed for ya
jhgraham

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jhgrahamClick Here to visit jhgraham's HomePageSend a Private Message to jhgrahamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good morning and thank you for fixing the pictures.
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you fix your picture posts so each image is downloadable, the photoshop crowd will probably grab one and try something. I like your car a lot.....I would change the rocker color to the dark gray in the seats......metallic. If you want to get a little more attention, use copper colored metallic paint.

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 08-19-2013).]

jhgraham

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jhgrahamClick Here to visit jhgraham's HomePageSend a Private Message to jhgrahamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. We all know that show cars are never finished and that our desires to be noticed never dwindle. My thoughts are that it would be nice to change the looks yearly, like you suggested in rocker panel color or racing stripes or flames etc, but not to damage the original work. I would love to have a means of making temporary changes yearly just to keep me interested and to attract more attention. Maybe I am barking at the moon but having a long cold winter causes me to wonder. Thanks again, any more ideas out there?

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you dont like black, repaint it. Black is diffciult to care for so if its not what you want you might dislike it even more.
The other option to boredom, make it go faster
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would say lower it, coil overs, and rims with some dish. Also window tint.

Have you considered plasti-dip for temporary stripes ect? There are several threads here about it.

[This message has been edited by BlackEmrald (edited 08-19-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
kikinz24

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kikinz24Send a Private Message to kikinz24Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you don't like the black you can always change it.. I had 2 black fastbacks 1 is 2 tone just like yours the other was solid black.. getting rid of the silver on bottom is a small change but makes the entire car look different. Or go all out strip it down and change the entire color. Imo blacks hard to keep clean but damn it looks good when it is... maybe tint the windows a little. And change the rims up a little.. from the pics it looks awesome as it sits.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tint the taillights. New exhaust tips. Paint the ground FX black. Add some black to your wheels like a pinstripe. Add some graphics to the door in a stripe like FIERO GT.

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

jhgraham

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jhgrahamClick Here to visit jhgraham's HomePageSend a Private Message to jhgrahamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the inputs guys. I do like the black color but after two years of reconstruction and now having to much time on my hands I get quirky. I like the stripes on the wheels comment and new tail pipe tips, but I am not sold on solid black. I don’t like pin striping as I think it is quirky, my opinion only. I would consider darker tint windows, maybe. I am surprised I did not get a lot of, “pink racing stripes eight inches wide and off center” and so on. Nice class in the group. Thanks all.
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paint the ground F/X black, & put silver scallops with red accents on it. (OK I'm old skool )
This might give you some ideas: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/088091-2.html#p42
If you want to send it to me I can do anything you like.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock