Started on: 08-15-2013 05:28 PM
Replies: 4 (233 views)
Last post by: FIEROFLYER on 08-16-2013 10:09 PM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Regarding the stock Fiero GT tailight housings and the way InfiniteWill mounted his tailights here:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/107008.html

Will Corvette C5 tailights physically fit within the constrains of stock tailights the same way?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah they'll fit. Somebody on here did them a while back with that solid GT taillight panel being sold in The Mall but I don't think the car was finished.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you need C5 housings let me know. I have a full set I would be willing to sell.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am trying to figure out if they will fit in the stock taillights, like InfiniteWill and Yellowstone have. Their lights are round versions (not sure if they are generic or Corvette based) but they drilled 5" or so round holes in the stock GT taillamps and mounted the lights. They then placed the lenses back over the stock lights so it gave a different appearance in the lights while leaving a very stock look. Would you be able to take a few measurements on you C5 housings and see if the openings will work in a stock lense? Also, would your housings be able to mount in a fiberglass rear tail light panel like the Spacecoast version?
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for the C5 housings

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock