Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Do Fiero owners have an identity issue? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Do Fiero owners have an identity issue? by kgoodyear
Started on: 07-07-2014 05:27 PM
Replies: 72 (1455 views)
Last post by: Neils88 on 07-11-2014 08:55 PM
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Some pros actually did years ago, its a bit odd.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmer_(automobile)

That looks absolutely awful.
IP: Logged
Neils88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

Like a lot of American kids, I wanted a Vette. My mom introduced me to the Fiero & I've never looked back.

Owned my first Vette (76) 20 years before my first Fiero (88). Love them both for completely different reasons. But both are fun to drive and both turn heads.

Originally posted by no2pencil:

Though I don't hate kit cars, I don't like that people take projects larger than they should & scrap the Fiero. If you want to make your car a Ferrari, who am I to tell you that yo shouldn't? But don't scrap it because you can't.

The commonly quoted statistic is that only 3% of "kit" cars are ever finished. I get chocked seeing them in scrap yards just because of rust or accidents...knowing perfectly good ones are cut up and then discarded really hurts. Yes, I am planning on a Murcielago based car (can't call it a "kit car", because it's not...and won't call it a "replica" because that's not realistic), but I have the necessary skills, have done years of research and have the drive to make it happen.

[This message has been edited by Neils88 (edited 07-09-2014).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2014 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kgoodyear:
Now I like this front fascia and encompasses the simplicity to which I am referring.

I'm confused. You said you don't like the stock front fascia. Now you say you do. Which is it?
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the earlier ones more than I like mine.

Keep in mind, I've only been a Fiero owner for a few months and for all of those months it has been at the mechanic who is removing the old motor and replacing it with a GM 3800 SC salvaged from a Grand Prix. I hardly can tell what it looks like as it is stripped to the gills right now.

I spend a lot of time perusing the forum and the net and it just seemed there were a lot of designs being borrowed from other cars and some good and some not-so-good. Many looked pretty cool! Before I started this thread I was even entertaining having a Ferrari front fascia but since decided to put my money where my mouth is and build my own design.

I've even entertained doing some pretty stupid things to the 87 GT. But since then I've rethought and researched the design of the GT is candy for the eyes just as it is. (Lambo doors!!!, suicide doors and a host of other bad and really stupid ideas.)

Now I'm going to have to deal with a blower sticking up out of my rear deck lid and a fist full of heat exchangers. I just know in the end, I'm going to maintain that Fiero look.

As for the interior, it seems many of the artists restoring older cars maintain the interior and generally speaking the exterior while adding the new gauges and necessary safety equipment.

[This message has been edited by kgoodyear (edited 07-09-2014).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2014 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like the earlier ones more than I like mine.

Keep in mind, I've only been a Fiero owner for a few months and for all of those months it has been at the mechanic who is removing the old motor and replacing it with a GM 3800 SC salvaged from a Grand Prix. I hardly can tell what it looks like as it is stripped to the gills right now.

I spend a lot of time perusing the forum and the net and it just seemed there were a lot of designs being borrowed from other cars and some good and some not-so-good. Many looked pretty cool! Before I started this thread I was even entertaining having a Ferrari front fascia but since decided to put my money where my mouth is and build my own design.

I've even entertained doing some pretty stupid things to the 87 GT. But since then I've rethought and researched the design of the GT is candy for the eyes just as it is. (Lambo doors!!!, suicide doors and a host of other bad and really stupid ideas.)

Now I'm going to have to deal with a blower sticking up out of my rear deck lid and a fist full of heat exchangers. I just know in the end, I'm going to maintain that Fiero look.

As for the interior, it seems many of the artists restoring older cars maintain the interior and generally speaking the exterior while adding the new gauges and necessary safety equipment.

The aero nose was around for pretty much the entire life of the Fiero. The first one to get it was the Indy Pace Car in '84.

If you wanted to put your money where your mouth is, based on your original post of the thread, you shouldn't be changing anything in the car. You should restore it to factory condition and leave it stock. Or I guess you have identity issues.

Also, the 3800 is not going to leave a blower sticking out of the decklid, unless the installer is an idiot and does it wrong, or you mount a giant intercooler (which you probably don't need anyway) between the blower and lower intake.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:
Raydar, Mine looks like yours except, A) it's white, B) it doesn't have the WT, and C) I have VOXX Monza 16x7s that are light and good lookin'.....I could send you a pic of mine with the "B" pillars if you'd be willing to post it here.

Just now saw this post. Sorry for the delay. Nice ride!

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2014 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I like the basic shape of the Fiero just fine, thanks.
But that doesn't mean that I haven't added some custom touches to it. It's still readily identifiable as a Fiero.

Regarding power...
My 85 GT, that I purchased new in 85, was a decent match for a Monte Carlo SS of the same vintage. I think they came with a 305 that had a blistering 170 HP (against the Fiero's 140) with almost twice the displacement.

SS had 185hp 310ftlb and was not ment to be a boy racer.. it also is a lot heavier.. I have a 1986 SS and an 84 indy fiero.. all cars from the mid 80's sucked in the power dept.. as today we are spoiled.. As we all know the general was to worried about pecking order and why the SS didn't get the tpi350 as it take from sales of the f body and vette,, and the reason the g/n and fiero plug got pulled..
sadly everyone had fuzzy memories and thought the 64-72 cars were smokingly fast.. the chevelle ls6 the top dog was a high 14's car the mid 80's f bodys low 14's the difference is the 0's cars didn't rip your head off at the line.. like the 70's cars.. new cars are brultally fast but don't "feel" it.. as they are so smooth that the Camaro SS doesn't feel like 427 hp a 89tpi f body feels stronger.. but is 180hp shy.. The Fiero had huge issues in the 80's it started as a cheap car.. then by 86 was as much as a t/a if they kept it as a small 2 seater, cheap and not going after the other 2 seater it might have lasted much longer.. by 86 it should've had the quad 4 and the 3300 or 3800 and dumped the 2.5 and 2.8

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2014 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
sadly everyone had fuzzy memories and thought the 64-72 cars were smokingly fast.. the chevelle ls6 the top dog was a high 14's car the mid 80's f bodys low 14's the difference is the 0's cars didn't rip your head off at the line.. like the 70's cars..

Er, the 80s F body was not a low 14 second car. It was a high 15 second car. Had one in the family when I was 16, and it ran 15.8 pretty consistently. The mid 90s F-body was a 14 second car, when it got the LT1.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2014 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Er, the 80s F body was not a low 14 second car. It was a high 15 second car. Had one in the family when I was 16, and it ran 15.8 pretty consistently. The mid 90s F-body was a 14 second car, when it got the LT1.

my 1985 t/a 305 stick ran 15.1/14.8 up at new England dragway.. and I sucked at shifting and leaving.. most of the 350tpi's were running 14.4 14.3
my 86 SS runs 15.1 -15.3

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 07-10-2014).]

BillS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BillSSend a Private Message to BillSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never been a fan of trying to pretend you are driving something other than what you have. Walking up to a Countach rebodied Fiero is always a let down when you see the stock dash and seats and I have to wonder if the owner thinks they are really fooling anyone, having spent a wad of money trying.

I have no problem with body customization to make a car look better to you, its the part about trying to pass it off as something else that grates on me. I rather liked some of Archie's body kits.

I own a completely rebodied British car (which happens to now run a 3.4 V6) myself. I wouldn't have bought it if it had been a pretend Corvette or some such. Not saying others shouldn't go for 308 kits etc. - your car, your taste. Just saying it isn't to my taste.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never driven one of the high dollar sports cars but I would venture to say if one were to drive one one might be a bit disappointed when comparing them to the Fiero as far as performance. I've also found many of the high dollar owners seldom drive their cars and actually use them for investments.

I NEVER said owners need to keep their Fieros stock but indeed I take my hat off to those who do.

My original hypothesis was--Fiero owners don't need to borrow designs from other body styles but design their own and maintain a conservative line between form and function while keeping the Fiero lines.
PFF
System Bot
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've never driven one of the high dollar sports cars but I would venture to say if one were to drive one one might be a bit disappointed when comparing them to the Fiero as far as performance.

Disappointed in the sports car? Or the Fiero?

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

sadly everyone had fuzzy memories and thought the 64-72 cars were smokingly fast.. the chevelle ls6 the top dog was a high 14's car

http://www.musclecarclub.co...clecars-50fast.shtml
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I've neither gotten to drive my Fiero yet nor have I driven, let's just say, a Ferrari. It might come down to just how much money one might throw at either one.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well I've neither gotten to drive my Fiero yet nor have I driven, let's just say, a Ferrari. It might come down to just how much money one might throw at either one.

Also consider you can buy a good condition Fiero for what it costs to tune up a Ferrari. No wonder many are garage queens. Albeit beautiful fast ones.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2014 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My original hypothesis was--Fiero owners don't need to borrow designs from other body styles but design their own and maintain a conservative line between form and function while keeping the Fiero lines.

That's not a hypothesis. A hypothesis is a question or statement that may proved or disproved via scientific examination. What you posted is your belief. It is an opinion, not fact.

Pontiac borrowed designs from other body styles to create the Fiero. So having anything that looks like a Fiero, is having something that borrows design from other body styles. And regardless of what you design a car to look like, it is going to borrow something from somewhere else; whether you want to believe it does or not.

[This message has been edited by dobey (edited 07-10-2014).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2014 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by 2.5:
Also consider you can buy a good condition Fiero for what it costs to tune up a Ferrari. No wonder many are garage queens. Albeit beautiful fast ones.

Well, if you've got the money to afford the purchase price and upkeep of a Ferrari, you've also got the money to afford a damn big garage, and probably have plenty more than one car. They also don't tend to get driven on road trips.

I know some owners also treat them the same as diamonds. They have a real F40 for investment for example, and a rebodied Fiero to drive around. Keep the real diamonds locked in a safe, and war the cubic zirconia, so you don't lose a million dollars if it gets stolen.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 308 Ferrari(Magnum PI) was what the Fiero was basically based on. Sit in one with it's "simian driving position" and your legs are scrunched up, arms stretched way out, and the steering wheel is angled like a bus wheel. The Fiero without A/C will be cooler than a 308 with A/C! My Fathers neighbor had his tuned up in the late 80s for $1500....and was not happy and had no guarantee. Ferrari had never heard of greasable ball joints so the heim joints they use go bad at approx 5000 miles and have to be replaced.
The Fiero is a dependable, ergonomicly well designed car....Put a 3800 or LS1 in it and toast most supercars- an LS7 and some smart prep and you could give a ZR1/911GT3 a run for their money. The basics are there, good tuning of the vehicle dynamics is what is needed.....The biggest limiting factor in a Fiero's performance is that there are no good, modern shocks.
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BillS:
I have no problem with body customization to make a car look better to you, its the part about trying to pass it off as something else that grates on me.

If what I choose to do with my car grates on you, then that has the distinct ring of being your problem.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2014 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bloozberry:
If what I choose to do with my car grates on you, then that has the distinct ring of being your problem.

Maybe he just spent too much time around madcurl?

Those 4 year olds acting like that PowerWheels is really a Ferrari/Escalade/Hummer must really grind his gears.
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just read this entire thread and am thoroughly confused at what the OP is getting at
PFF
System Bot
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

That's not a hypothesis. A hypothesis is a question or statement that may proved or disproved via scientific examination. What you posted is your belief. It is an opinion, not fact.
Pontiac borrowed designs from other body styles to create the Fiero. So having anything that looks like a Fiero, is having something that borrows design from other body styles. And regardless of what you design a car to look like, it is going to borrow something from somewhere else; whether you want to believe it does or not.

Well this thread has run its course--it has morphed into yet another pissing contest. Don't have the time for it.

Thanks for the input guys. Bye.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2014 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well this thread has run its course--it has morphed into yet another pissing contest. Don't have the time for it.

Thanks for the input guys. Bye.

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastblack:

I just read this entire thread and am thoroughly confused at what the OP is getting at

You too? I was worried it was just me.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2014 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

You too? I was worried it was just me.

Pretty sure it's all of us.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2014 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

. The basics are there, good tuning of the vehicle dynamics is what is needed.....The biggest limiting factor in a Fiero's performance is that there are no good, modern shocks.

tons of good, well awesome shocks out there, you just need to know how to read a shock catalog to find what you need/want... you can't look it up make/model/year.. but if you know the type ends and extended length and compressed length and single or dual adjustable.. the world is your oyster
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well this thread has run its course--it has morphed into yet another pissing contest.

What on Earth was the "course" you were looking for? You joined this group a scant 3 months ago, have a total of 73 posts to your name, haven't even driven a Fiero yet, are getting someone else to do the engine swap for you, and have likely contributed very little of consequence to the forum. For some reason though, you though it prudent to create this thoroughly confusing thread initially glorifying stockers and disdaining modifiers, then stating you were going to modify your car, and then threw in a bunch of mocking for the replica/kit car owners/builders. If not a "pissing contest", then what sort of discussion were you expecting?

You say you "would like to see more unique-to-Fiero body sculpture" yet you offer nothing in the form of ideas, images, drawings, or even concepts. Once you put your money where your mouth is, perhaps then you'll see why there aren't dozens of unique designs freely flowing from the fountain of creativity. It takes real skill, lots of time, plenty of money, and a large place to work to accomplish what you dream about. Then, if you dare face the dime-a-dozen critics such as yourself, post your progress here regularly.

As for me, I'm shamelessly building a carbon fiber Ferrari replica, plan on using Ferrari badges on it, and am painstakingly sharing and documenting every step of the way including the wholesale redesign of the rear suspension, front suspension, engine cradle, frame modifications, engine swap, transmission swap, interior redesign and fabrication, and plan on having it certified by a third party mechanical engineer to ensure its roadworthiness. In your limited experience with the Fiero world, it will probably come as a shock to you that I also have a bone stock, fully restored '86 GT and that (surprise, surprise) I appreciate the "whole Fiero history" more than many.

If you still want to mock my lack of creativity for choosing a Ferrari re-body, or still accuse me of having no appreciation for Fiero history, then I suggest you remind me why you think your opinion is important.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, mea culpa: My opening topic was not well stated or refined, my responses inconsistent, and damn, I used a word wrong. How would you like your pound of flesh?

You've adequately scolded me, pointed out my inconstancies and taught me a lesson in wrong word usage and so on. So puff up your chest, throw your shoulders back and know you showed this new guy a thing or two and kicked my ass so now I feel like one.

This is my first Fiero and my first forum; only been on here a month or two I don't know a lot about either one--certainly no where near what you guys know. You seem to be the go-to guys. Good for you. Where would the subscribers be without you?

You guys are far smarter than I, and anything I could offer this forum would be either misguided, wrong, stupid or dumb.

I wish I would have never heard of Pennocks Fiero Forum. I wish I had never subscribed to it and certainly wish I had [i]never started this thread.[/i]

If you guys have any pull with the forum supervisor please have me banned for life from this forum. I don't even want to be tempted to come back.

Keep 'em in line boys.......

Godspeed and good luck.

Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The people that tend to return to Pennock's are the ones that accept that what others do to their cars is their business. It's a social media site so there is nothing more anti-social than disparaging fellow Fiero enthusiasts. We all love Fieros or we wouldn't be here.

If you truly were well-intentioned, then prove it by sticking around, getting your fingernails dirty, and showing us your work and your ideas. I hope, but I don't expect you will.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Online forums are like real life, except everyone stands behind a curtain like the great and powerful OZ. Its easier to say things that some think are offensive, its also easier to assume ones intent or tone and misinderstand because all we have is typed words. I just wanted to say take quite a bit of it "with a grain of salt". If you think you are about to get offended blow it off as probably a misinderstanding and realize for every person who annoys you, there are many who are helpfula nd nice.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-11-2014 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was also posted in the wrong forum. Should have been in General, as clearly there was no technical discussion to be had.

Good to see you responded to your being the new guy, coming in and flipping all the tables over, and having people not take kindly to it, by throwing a bunch of sarcasm and more virtual table flipping, and running away.

Lesson 1 to being a Fiero owner) you are going to get frustrated. If you own a Fiero and have never been frustrated by it or other Fiero owners, then you either don't own a Fiero, or it doesn't ever get driven or maintained.

There are two ways to respond to frustration and mistakes:

1) Learn from it.
2) Run from it.

With the former, you might actually learn something, and might get your car finished and built how you want it to be. With the latter you'll just end up with an unfinished project and never you get the satisfaction you originally hoped to get from having the car.

If you can't deal with the idea that someone will tell you that you're being a hypocrite by saying one thing while you do another, that you might be wrong about something, and that people might correct you, then yeah, maybe using the Internet or social contact with humans anywhere, might not be the best idea. Learn to get over it, and yourself. Grow up and learn that opinions are just that, and that maybe joining a forum and then telling everyone else on that forum that they have identity issues, is probably not the best way to get a warm welcome and support of your project.
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wish I would have never heard of Pennocks Fiero Forum. I wish I had never subscribed to it and certainly wish I had [i]never started this thread.[/i]

If you guys have any pull with the forum supervisor please have me banned for life from this forum. I don't even want to be tempted to come back.

Absolute overkill. Just use this forum as a wonderful reference of many years of input, trial & error, & experience.

No one says you must participate.

[This message has been edited by no2pencil (edited 07-11-2014).]

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow...that went bad in just two pages.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock