2003 PT Cruiser GT by jlhuber
Started on: 02-16-2020 11:04 PM
Replies: 0 (178 views)
Last post by: jlhuber on 02-16-2020 11:04 PM
jlhuber

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2020 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jlhuberSend a Private Message to jlhuberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

2003 Pt Cruiser GT, Series 2 Dream Cruiser. 2.4L turbocharged 4cyl, 116215 miles, Chrysler Autostick transaxle, leather, heated front seats, factory body-color matched interior accents, minimal rust. This is a tangerine Dream Cruiser (supposedly a 2003 only color option for the Dream Cruiser). For those who may not know, the Cruiser GT has a very similar motor to the SRT4, and I am told all of the performance upgrades from the SRT will fit the GT. The Dream Cruiser series was really just a limited run appearance package.

Car does run and drive, but needs some work to be a daily driver. I hit a deer on the freeway a couple years ago at 100003 miles, and repaired with parts from a different color Cruiser, so it does need a repaint. The replacement cooling fan seems to have took a crap, due to it doesn't seem to want to turn on now. Tires are no good. Factory chrome rims have corroded beads, and chrome plating is peeling off, so tires do not hold air. I have replaced some front suspension components before I hit the deer, but I had been hearing some rattles since then, like it might be time to do some again. I have a new in box pair of upper strut mounts (believed to be the front rattle), a new cabin air filter, a new oil filter, and new lower control arm bushings that will come with the car. Car has an aftermarket, oiled cone air filter now, because I could not locate a replacement factory air box. ***NOTE: some parts on this car, are specific to the Pt Cruiser GT model ONLY.***

Done waiting for time to finish this one, and would rather put that time and money into finishing the Fiero.

I can finish some of the repairs, for a seriously interested party, but price will go up slightly. I am not willing to paint, as I have absolutely no experience with painting a car.

Located in central Michigan (Midland area). I'd like to see $1500/best offer. I will consider parting it out as well.

[This message has been edited by jlhuber (edited 02-16-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock