Started on: 06-29-2020 06:47 PM
Replies: 1 (201 views)
Last post by: fredtoast on 09-08-2023 10:32 PM
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After someone ran a light and totaled my wife's Civic, we found a good deal on a 2014 Escape. That was last November. Over time, I had a growing list of "little" things that I didn't like about the Escape. As you know, a lot of little things can add up to "I can't get no satisfaction". And then recently we learned why it was such a good deal - it was full of rust underneath - and one of the ABS sensors started causing problems. Anyway, to my great surprise, my wife said we've got to get a new car. So after a bunch of research on the least expensive compact SUV's, we finally decided on a Hyundai Venue.

Two days ago, we brought this home:

So far, I like it. I'm 6'-0" and over 250 lbs, and yet I'm comfortable, with plenty of head & leg room.
Anyway, just thought I'd share.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fredtoast

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2023 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I put 200K on a Hyundai Elantra GT with no real problems. Replaced the window/lock control switch in the drivers door and recharged the AC. Nothing special about the car, but it was good dependable transportation. Cheap on gas and insurance.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock