Seat Cover Question by thejinx13
Started on: 01-08-2021 06:34 PM
Replies: 9 (527 views)
Last post by: thejinx13 on 01-11-2021 03:59 PM
thejinx13

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thejinx13Send a Private Message to thejinx13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good afternoon.

I've been looking for some seat covers for my 86 GT. It looks like Mr Mike is having some health issues so I was looking at other options. Does anyone have any experience with these covers. From the images they look nice. Thank you for any help you can offer!
https://rwupholstery.com/sh.../slip-on-seat-covers

Chris
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thejinx13:

Good afternoon.

I've been looking for some seat covers for my 86 GT. It looks like Mr Mike is having some health issues so I was looking at other options. Does anyone have any experience with these covers. From the images they look nice. Thank you for any help you can offer!
https://rwupholstery.com/sh.../slip-on-seat-covers

Chris

There was a rumor Mike was sick but he said it was not true. You may want to contact him.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ is a member on here and showcases his products. Look through this thread and you can see the customer's items that he has made. You can also contact him on here:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/068139.html

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 01-08-2021).]

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With Mr Mikes covers you are reupolstering seat. With slip on covers you are covering over those pee stains.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 01-09-2021).]

thejinx13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thejinx13Send a Private Message to thejinx13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the help. So hard to tell online what is legitimate. I emailed with Russ and he seems like a great guy. I was able to order a custom set so I am excited to get them. Thanks again.
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ does great work! I've been pleased with everything I have gotten from him. I haven't done the seat covers, but I'm sure you'll be satisfied with them.
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ is amazing! I would have absolutely recovered my seats by Russ if only I didn't rely on the speakers in my headrests!

Best,
Van
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another satisfied customer of Russ here. His work is incredible and every single product of his has been of extremely high quality.

You will not be disappointed.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ made a set of covers for me. They are top notch and the price was great

------------------
Thank You
Thomas
NIFE Activity Director
1985 3800SC
1987 Fiero GT T-Top 1988 Fiero Formula

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
FieroNews Windshield Banners

thejinx13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thejinx13Send a Private Message to thejinx13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everyone. I will throw some pics up once I get the covers, even more excited lol.

Working on the brakes now. I think somebody tried to do the rears incorrectly at some point and the pedal has way too much travel. Like, I almost drove through the wall kind of too much Haha. Once I sort the brakes I can go cruising with my new covers.

Chris

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock