G1 dash by predmeister
Started on: 12-22-2020 03:17 PM
Replies: 5 (856 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 01-12-2021 09:53 PM
predmeister

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those who have installed the G-1 dash, where did you place the front deck latch? Pics if you got them.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2020 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No pics ... but mine is almost in the OEM location. Drilled holes and used washers in the back of the dash. My Automoda is asleep in a heated garage so pics are not possible for now...
regards
Danyel

------------------

My PFF Store
Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

Chief08

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2020 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chief08Send a Private Message to Chief08Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by predmeister:

For those who have installed the G-1 dash, where did you place the front deck latch? Pics if you got them.

I haven't installed mine yet, are you saying that with the dash installed the hood release doesn't fit in the stock location?
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2021 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not have a F1 dash but did install my hood release mechanism on the driver side side wall when my Amida F355 dash and interior was used.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 01-12-2021).]

tc7130

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tc7130Send a Private Message to tc7130Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone recently heard from Rob "Amida". I have been trying to reach him for over a month. I have been using his email to contact him. Any suggestions?

[This message has been edited by tc7130 (edited 01-11-2021).]

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tc7130:

Has anyone recently heard from Rob "Amida". I have been trying to reach him for over a month. I have been using his email to contact him. Any suggestions?

Send me a PM and I will give you his phone number.

Nelsion

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock