Mr Mikes Seat Cover Sale? by Jesse_James
Started on: 11-25-2020 10:56 AM
Replies: 16 (991 views)
Last post by: VanGTP5000 on 01-11-2021 08:57 AM
Jesse_James

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2020 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse_JamesSend a Private Message to Jesse_JamesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone,

I hope you are all well and healthy in these trying times. I am wondering if Mr Mikes still has holiday sales? I read a post about this in the past, and am now in a position to purchase a set of seat covers for my car. I'm in Canada, and our conversion rate to the US dollar is laughable, so a sale would make the decision to pull the pin that much easier.

Thanks!
- Jesse
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2020 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr Mikes covers are great quality but were always premium priced. He doesn't depend on Fiero business alone so I doubt if you will see a sale anytime soon.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2020 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a NIB set of Mr Miles ... I’m in Canada too let me know

regards
Danyel

------------------

My PFF Store
Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was one listed just on Ebay yesterday, but it sold pretty quickly.

ragoldsmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ragoldsmithSend a Private Message to ragoldsmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure if you need the encouragement, but the 86 GT I just bought has a set of Mr Mikes seat covers and they are awesome! Really great quality. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a set. Sorry I can't answer your question, though!
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2020 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe Mr Mike may be having some health issues. I have an order in since early May. He was backlogged at that point, but since then I know he's had some health issues that put things more behind. I contacted him earlier this week to see how things are going, with no reply, so he (or his employees) may be having health concerns. He's usually very quick to correspond. Has anyone else heard anything from him?
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2020 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was trying to order some material from him a couple of weeks ago and last I talked to him he said he would invoice me through Paypal and send the material.
I have e-mailed him and called about 5 times and have heard nothing either so I guess there is some kind of issue.
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2020 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I was trying to order some material from him a couple of weeks ago and last I talked to him he said he would invoice me through Paypal and send the material.
I have e-mailed him and called about 5 times and have heard nothing either so I guess there is some kind of issue.

That's concerning. I wonder what the issue is. I want to order new seat covers for 2 Fieros. One for the Choptop and one for our 88. I hope everything is okay with him.

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2020 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:

I believe Mr Mike may be having some health issues. I have an order in since early May. He was backlogged at that point, but since then I know he's had some health issues that put things more behind. I contacted him earlier this week to see how things are going, with no reply, so he (or his employees) may be having health concerns. He's usually very quick to correspond. Has anyone else heard anything from him?

I emailed him and called him as well. No response. So you have been waiting on seat covers since May? He must be really sick or something then. No other contact since then? A little concerning if that's the case with him.
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2020 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was able to get one of his employees on the phone this week. They said he had a major surgery a few months ago and has had less energy since then and some days can't get much if anything done. Praying for his health!
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2020 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:

I was able to get one of his employees on the phone this week. They said he had a major surgery a few months ago and has had less energy since then and some days can't get much if anything done. Praying for his health!

Are they still taking orders with or without him working? Just curious if he is the only one that runs the business or if he has employees that would pick up the slack?

Any update on his health at all?
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2020 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Over on Facebook someone posted he had a heart attack on Christmas! Hope it's not true and if it is, praying for a speedy recovery.
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2020 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:
Are they still taking orders with or without him working? Just curious if he is the only one that runs the business or if he has employees that would pick up the slack?

Any update on his health at all?

From what the employee said on the phone I am under the impression that his employees prepare the materials and make the cuts, but he is the only one who does the actual stitching.
I haven't heard anything since. They mentioned he had a heart attack a few months back, so I can understand him needing time to recover. Hopefully, the Facebook post was referring to that as well and not a second one. I really hope his health is ok!
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2021 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same here

I have been trying to get a set of 88 style Beechwood leather seat covers, hopefully he is OK.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a pair of his seats in one of mine, they REALLY were nice.

I hope he is ok.
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr Mike emailed me back and took my order. Said he was out of the hospital and gave me his order form like normal. I just placed my order with him. Lead time is 12 weeks from what he had said about a month ago. I am sure that is still the case, but he did however take my order. Happy he is doing better and of course still taking orders.

Just wanted to give you all an update.

Thanks,
Amir

------------------
88 Formula - 3800SC/4t65eHD
88 Coupe - 3800SC/4t65eHD
87GT - Great Blue Chop Top

VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy to hear he is on the mend! Finally some good news!

Best,
Van

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock