Fiero VIN registry by sledcaddie
Started on: 10-03-2020 10:55 AM
Replies: 3 (512 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 10-11-2020 03:29 PM
sledcaddie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2020 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there still someone who is keeping a VIN registry of Fieros? I did a search, but nothing came up. If it still exists, I have a VIN to register.

After all this time, does the registry have a total number of each year, model, etc? Just curious as to how many are still out there being driven.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2020 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I just found 88databaseguy and 35thanniversaryregister. The 35th register shows over 2000 of all Fieros. Databasebuy is for 88's only.

I'll email databaseguy.
GoGoFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2020 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GoGoFieroSend a Private Message to GoGoFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup, 88databaseguy is the one to contact. He's been doing it quite a while and has a ton of info regarding the 1988 numbers.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2020 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GoGoFiero:

Yup, 88databaseguy is the one to contact. He's been doing it quite a while and has a ton of info regarding the 1988 numbers.

This info has been collected and hidden away for 21 years now. Read This. I don't believe anything has changed.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock