Midwest Fiero Clubs BENEFIT AUCTION for Fieros Forever by Midwest Fiero Clubs
Started on: 05-31-2020 03:38 PM
Replies: 17 (735 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 07-23-2020 06:57 PM
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now accepting Items!
The Fiero community has suffered a devastating loss this month. Tim Evans' Fieros Forever shop and museum in Sanford, Michigan was destroyed by flood waters as the result of the unfortunate failure of two dams upstream due to extensive rainfall.

The Midwest Fiero Clubs, a non-geographical region of the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA), will be hosting an online benefit auction for Tim and Linda Evans from June 16 – 30, 2020. Many members of the Fiero community have reached out and asked what they can do to help and this will be another option in addition to the Go Fund Me page set up by Tim’s daughters. If you would like to participate in the benefit auction, please do the following:

Identify a Fiero-related item or items you would like to donate to the auction; we ask that those who donate items also be willing to cover their shipping to the recipient. These could be parts, memorabilia or even an entire car! Note: All items will be listed without a reserve.

Take photos of your item to represent it as accurately as possible.
E-mail the photos and a brief description to:
jennifer.g@fieropride.com
no later than June 15, 2020.
Be willing to ship your item promptly following the June 30, 2020 auction close. We recommend having it boxed up and ready to go ahead of time.

Once the auction launches, we will distribute the URL and also encourage you to bid, and bid well! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Jen at the e-mail above.

Sincerely,
The Midwest Fiero Clubs
http://midwestfieroclubs.aaca.com/
https://www.facebook.com/midwestfieroclubs/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2020 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2020 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent and emailed Jeniifer

regards
Danyel
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2020 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Danyel for the generous donation of items for the auction!
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2020 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CLICK HERE to view our online auction!

Some very nice items have been donated, but we sure could use more! What could you donate? Bidding opens June 16th!

Now accepting items through June 15th!

Identify a Fiero-related item or items you would like to donate to the auction; we ask that those who donate items also be willing to cover their shipping to the recipient. These could be parts, memorabilia or even an entire car! Note: All items will be listed without a reserve.

Take photos of your item to represent it as accurately as possible.
E-mail the photos and a brief description to:
jennifer.g@fieropride.com
no later than June 15, 2020.
Be willing to ship your item promptly following the June 30, 2020 auction close. We recommend having it boxed up and ready to go ahead of time.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Jen at the e-mail above.

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 06-14-2020).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2020 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you havent checked out the items yet, don't mis your chance! The Auction is live!

Here is a list of just a few items:

Item #18: Brand New, Reproduction Center Console Skeleton
Item #9: ALDL Diagnostic Cable for All Year Fieros
Item #7: 60mm Low Profile buckets with harness
Item #6: Full Set of LED Markers
Item #19: Fastback Trunk Seal
Item #20: Notchback Trunk Seal
Item #21: 5 Speed Shifter Assembly
Item #26: $100 Gift Card to Mr. Mike's Seats
Item #4: Fiero Duffle Bag (Original for factory workers)
Item #15: 1984 Indy 500 Hardbound Yearbook
Item #25: Back to the 80s Gift Package
tem #16: 1984 Fiero Clock Quality Achievement Award (Original for factory workers)

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 06-23-2020).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2020 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Midwest Fiero Clubs:

If you havent checked out the items yet, don't mis your chance! The Auction is live!

Here is a list of just a few items:

Item #18: Brand New, Reproduction Center Console Skeleton

Wow, didn't know these were available!
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2020 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Wow, didn't know these were available!

I'll tell you, Matt REALLY came through with that center console. I can't imagine the hours it took to print that out.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2020 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Matt told me that he has 400 hours into these skeletons so far....I just installed one- there was a few adjustments- and he is working to correct it to perfection.
PFF
System Bot
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2020 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has the action site been updated? I posted a bid and have not seen where it shows.....

And so with mt hat in hand I have to say yes it had been updated and I missed it, thanks

[This message has been edited by Easy8 (edited 06-25-2020).]

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2020 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Easy8:

Has the action site been updated? I posted a bid and have not seen where it shows.....

And so with mt hat in hand I have to say yes it had been updated and I missed it, thanks

:-)

My goal is to update as often as possible BUT at a minimum around 9 PM each night until the last day. Unfortunately, my dad is in the hospital and things are a little wonky so the 9 PM might not be exact. Don't hesitate to ask - I don't mind the questions/reminders.
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2020 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Midwest Fiero Clubs Region of the AACA would like to thank all of the donors, bidders and winners who made the MWFC Benefit Auction for Tim & Linda Evans of Fieros Forever a success! Through the generosity of those who donated 26 items which received 83 bids, we raised $2140 for the Evans' to help them recover from the catastrophic floods that wiped out Fieros Forever in May.

For those who were successful in placing the winning bids, you should have received an email requesting payment. Once payment is received and confirmed, you will be connected with the donor of your item(s) for shipment. Thanks again for your help in supporting your fellow Fiero enthusiasts!

------------------
http://midwestfieroclubs.aaca.com/

https://www.facebook.com/midwestfieroclubs

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 07-01-2020).]

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2020 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yup i am making and selling new center console skeletons. I appreciate all the beta testing that was completed..... more to come soon.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2020 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TO ALL WHO WON THE AUCTION ON MY ITEMS PM ME YOUR HOME PHONE NUMBER HERE PLZ
This is required for me to ship otherwise it wont pass customs and be returned to me.

regards to all and

THANK YOU FOR HELPING TIM AMD HIS FAMILY OUT !!!!!

------------------

My PFF Store
Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2020 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Danyel!!

Did you also email them? I don't know if all of the winners are on PFF. Thank you again for your generosity!

~ Jen
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2020 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello to all ....

All the Auction winner’s items have been shipped out.... I will be PMing here their tracking numbers...

Thanks to all who have participated.....

Please note that I will be on holidays till the end of August so none of my items will be sold or shipped out ..
Have a great summer

Danyel

------------------

My PFF Store
Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors