Post a pic of you yellow fiero by Lilchief
Started on: 02-02-2020 12:24 AM
Replies: 37 (981 views)
Last post by: Toddster on 03-14-2020 07:29 PM
Lilchief

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2020 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since I now have an 88 yellow coupe. I'd like to see someone else's and what they've done with it. For example, painting the trim yellow, lowered, wheels, imsa style rear spoiler, yellow mirrors and lower ground affects. I've been thinking of adding purple stripes to the fenders like on a Corvette. I've also been looking for a picture of 2 fieros posted at the bottom of someone's post that were red and yellow, can't find them now. Well show me what you have.
Thanks Rick 👍
P.S. your not you in subject

[This message has been edited by Lilchief (edited 02-02-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pmbrunelle

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2020 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My old car:

Red and yellow:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...1-041323-3.html#p111

[This message has been edited by pmbrunelle (edited 02-02-2020).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2020 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you go.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2020 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMHO, the black trim, rockers, mirrors,.vents and wheels is what makes the Talbot Yellow really 'pop' on a Fiero.
kendell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2020 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendellSend a Private Message to kendellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Here you go.

Looks great man, share more pics.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2020 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really want a factory yellow 88.

------------------
88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
84 IMSA wide body SE: 3800 Swap in progress

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2020 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lilchief:

I've also been looking for a picture of 2 fieros posted at the bottom of someone's post that were red and yellow, can't find them now.

I am pretty sure that was Alex4mula's signature.

Here are a lot of yellow fieros!
https://www.google.com/sear...453..108807...0.0..0 .647.6873.4-7j6......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......35i39j0i67.0y0FE9CxT7U&ved=0ahUKEwjDwsLs3bXnAhUfB50JHTnoBVkQ4dUDCAc&uact=5

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 02-03-2020).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2020 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pmbrunelle:

My old car:

Red and yellow:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...1-041323-3.html#p111

Is yours the same car that Alex built?
That was one of my favorite Fieros, ever. And yours looks a lot like it. (I like your wheels better, though.)

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2020 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My yellow Forumla

Back in the day...

Today, awaiting restoration

kendell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2020 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendellSend a Private Message to kendellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

My yellow Forumla

Back in the day...

Today, awaiting restoration

Poor thing. Hope to see the restoration progress around here.
pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2020 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
Is yours the same car that Alex built?
That was one of my favorite Fieros, ever. And yours looks a lot like it. (I like your wheels better, though.)

My yellow Fiero didn't come from Alex; I got it from a lad in Ontario.

Now I think I like black trim better on Fieros, rather than body-coloured.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okay okay, if it's got to be a yellow Fiero...

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 02-04-2020).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kendell:

Looks great man, share more pics.

Thanks! After the story was posted to Jalopnik I had a guy reach out and request to shoot the car. We went to Woodward to get some Dream Cruise photos the Wednesday before but it was absolutely slammed where we wanted to do it (in front of Hunter House); so we bombed up and down Telegraph instead. I'm still waiting for the rest of the shoot to get touched up, but once he gives them to me I'll share them.

Also an FYI, That is not the factory yellow color. It's the yellow Dodge put on the Viper.

D
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kendell:

Poor thing. Hope to see the restoration progress around here.

It’s in line for complete restoration, after my 4.9 88 Indy project.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

...4.9 88 Indy project.

I like how you think.
kendell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2020 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendellSend a Private Message to kendellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Thanks! After the story was posted to Jalopnik I had a guy reach out and request to shoot the car. We went to Woodward to get some Dream Cruise photos the Wednesday before but it was absolutely slammed where we wanted to do it (in front of Hunter House); so we bombed up and down Telegraph instead. I'm still waiting for the rest of the shoot to get touched up, but once he gives them to me I'll share them.

Also an FYI, That is not the factory yellow color. It's the yellow Dodge put on the Viper.

D

Irregardless, it's a superstar and that's a totally cool color. Can't wait to see the photos. Reminds me of my buddy's Viper we'll be working right after we finished installing the brake kit and dub 28 inch rims on the current Ram project. I'll show him the photos and hope he'll consider that color.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2020 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An 88 Automoda Formula ...... Color is Ferrari Giallo Modena (yellow)

Regards
Danyel

------------------

My PFF Store
Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

kriswinner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kriswinnerSend a Private Message to kriswinnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine (right) and its doppelganger.

MrDronenut 14

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrDronenut 14Send a Private Message to MrDronenut 14Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My '85 GT
MrDronenut 14

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrDronenut 14Send a Private Message to MrDronenut 14Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MrDronenut 14

11 posts
Member since Jan 2020

My '85 GT
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MrDronenut, that's a really nice looking '85 GT... but one upload/post of the same shot would be sufficient.
PFF
System Bot
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Egor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EgorSend a Private Message to EgorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

'88 GT

With 4.3 v6

------------------

Dspoeth

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DspoethSend a Private Message to DspoethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Dspoeth (edited 02-11-2020).]

Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2020 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Yellow GT still suffering under the knife, hoping it will get back on the road one of these days soon ...

Started life Red and became Yellow at an unknown time in the past. The PO said it was either Velocity Yel (2005-15, WA300N) or Millennium Yel (2000-05, WA423G) so I got those spots colors but found my Yellow is something else. The paint shop at the local Chevy dealer wouldn't ID the color for me unless I got the car painted there (!)

[This message has been edited by Notorio (edited 02-13-2020).]

Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2020 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[img]C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\pictures\ct[/img]

[This message has been edited by Jim88GT (edited 02-13-2020).]

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2020 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ferrari Fly Yellow.
Monstertone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2020 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonstertoneSend a Private Message to MonstertoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
StreetRod4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2020 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StreetRod4Send a Private Message to StreetRod4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2020 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curtisk, have to say that is a sharp looking car.

If you ask me yellow cars should be bright and have black trim like this one.
PFF
System Bot
Lilchief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's alot of really nice yellow fieros posted on here.
The stinger is probably one of my favorites. Mine will be closer to streetrod4's when finished. I did find some yellow mirror covers. I think Alex's has the best stance and wheels. Now if I just knew his wheel specs. But keep the pictures coming. I might see something I like better.
Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2020 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 03-06-2020).]

StreetRod4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2020 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StreetRod4Send a Private Message to StreetRod4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine will be getting a serious overhaul soon, it's started to fade and peel pretty good in the last two years. Might go with a slightly different shade of yellow when I get it done
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2020 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Curtisk1060:

Would you mind sending me your paint code?
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2020 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.facebook.com/ca...6579/?type=3&theater

At Camp Shipman: Tyler's Toy, The Stinger, and Kathy P's "Bee Happy" getting washed up for the 10th Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2020 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Old Yeller back in the day
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2020 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Porchero

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay