Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Who drove their Fiero today? Did you take pictures? Let's see them!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who drove their Fiero today? Did you take pictures? Let's see them! by exc911ence
Started on: 10-13-2019 02:01 AM
Replies: 23 (878 views)
Last post by: Flying_Dan on 12-26-2019 06:13 PM
exc911ence

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2019 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went out looking for fall colours today, which admittedly is a tough challenge here on Canada's west coast where evergreen trees make up the bulk of the natural foliage...

... that being said, I did capture my GT in a couple of nice settings.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2019 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
very nice pictures 911, you have a real camera eye....
BadNewsBrendan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2019 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BadNewsBrendanSend a Private Message to BadNewsBrendanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice with the fall colors. Does last night count? Will get it out later today too.

Just ignore the dangling tag light XD

[This message has been edited by BadNewsBrendan (edited 10-13-2019).]

exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2019 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BadNewsBrendan:

Very nice with the fall colors. Does last night count? Will get it out later today too.

Every drive counts! I never ever see another Fiero on the road so would really enjoy pictures of other people out using their cars.
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2019 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I usually see a white GT going through Kincardine once or twice a summer. Thats about it.

Lake Huron gets very rough this time of year. This is just north of the harbour.

New plaque honouring Kincardine's most famous war hero.

My car looks better in pictures, lots of cosmetic work to do someday. I will drive it till the snow flies this year.

------------------
86 GT built 2.2 ecotec turbo
rear SLA suspension
QA1 coilovers on tube arms

[This message has been edited by wftb (edited 10-14-2019).]

Flying_Dan

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2019 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flying_DanSend a Private Message to Flying_DanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drove mine to work on Friday which I'm now calling Fiero Friday.

It's about the only time I can get to drive it.
longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2019 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i drive mine everyday until the roads get salty. No rust on my car. heh heh. Drove her this morning to take the dog for a walk. 0600 ADT.

jon

------------------
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2019 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wftb:

I usually see a white GT going through Kincardine once or twice a summer. Thats about it.

Lake Huron gets very rough this time of year. This is just north of the harbour.

New plaque honouring Kincardine's most famous war hero.

My car looks better in pictures, lots of cosmetic work to do someday. I will drive it till the snow flies this year.

I was in Kincardine in 2017 while on a roadtrip with a few friends. We'd done the Moparfest show in New Hamburg and spent a few days touring around your area. I loved it there, I spent quite a while sitting in one of those giant chairs by the beach admiring the emerald blue-green colour of the water there. Fantastic.

We later cruised through Wasaga Beach which came highly recommended but once there, I couldn't understand why. The beach was very crowded and the water was a murky putrid green-brown colour... kind of gross, really.

Kincardine is a hidden gem, I could see myself living there. In the summer anyway.
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2019 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drive mine everyday, no time to take pictures though as it is just a 5 minute drive to work.

dan
mafv8

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2019 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mafv8Send a Private Message to mafv8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did drive it Sunday and took a picture, just took a while to post

------------------
84SE, aero body, 4 speed and an injected 355 V8

exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2019 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bonaduce:

Drive mine everyday, no time to take pictures though as it is just a 5 minute drive to work.

dan

I have a five minute drive to work too... so I walk every day.
PFF
System Bot
WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2019 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1988 Formula on Hwy 46 California coming back from California Coast Run.
Here

and

here.

[This message has been edited by WKDFIRO (edited 10-16-2019).]

stapler8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2019 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stapler8Send a Private Message to stapler8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been driving it hard all week, 2000KM since Saturday evening. Been too tired to take pictures so far, but I think I may take the time to relax tomorrow and shoot some pics.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2019 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exc911ence:

I went out looking for fall colours today, which admittedly is a tough challenge here on Canada's west coast where evergreen trees make up the bulk of the natural foliage...

I just had to look out my kitchen window... during a rare occasion when the sun peeked out between periods of rain.

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2019 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took both cars to the NIFE fall color tour

------------------
Thank You
Thomas
1987 Fiero GT T-Top 1988 Fiero Formula

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
FieroNews Windshield Banners

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2019 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I drove, and found some fall color. Gotta get some pics posted in the next few days
exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2019 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice day today.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2019 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exc911ence:

Nice day today...

Not fair... it was cool and overcast all day on this side of the pond.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2019 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 12-01-2019).]

exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2019 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Stance is perfect. I really need to change out the factory 4x4 suspension on mine.
pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2019 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bare asphalt in December

My street has been covered with a white layer of compacted snow for the last week or two, and will remain that way until April.

[This message has been edited by pmbrunelle (edited 12-02-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2019 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pic is from a recent GGF anniversary get-together in Fremont. Mine is the silver GT needing paint very badly. To qualify for this thread, I did actually drive my car today in pouring rain.
Kit

[This message has been edited by Kitskaboodle (edited 12-08-2019).]

Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2019 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kitskaboodle

2990 posts
Member since Nov 2004
Here is a better pic of my 85 GT.
By the way, this is the very first two pics I have ever posted on PFF. (and I have been here a long time)
Notice the STS exhaust tips and Dodge Shadow wing. Thanks, Kit
Flying_Dan

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2019 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flying_DanSend a Private Message to Flying_DanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This was actually last week, a good day for a drive.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock