Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  WARNING: Arraut Motorsports Slalom Kit & Drop Splindles (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
WARNING: Arraut Motorsports Slalom Kit & Drop Splindles by RatsunRacing
Started on: 04-14-2018 04:24 PM
Replies: 69 (4134 views)
Last post by: qwikgta on 05-14-2020 12:06 PM
RatsunRacing

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2018 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RatsunRacingClick Here to visit RatsunRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to RatsunRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted the following on the 3800SC Swap Facebook page, but wanted to make sure that it was broadcast to a larger Fiero audience.

I’m not one for business bashing, but if this message prevents an accident or even prevents someone’s death, then it’s worth posting it. This is a message to anyone using the Arraut Motorsports Slalom kit or any of the Arraut drop spindles. I ordered a slalom kit for our 24 Hours of Lemons F40 replica build. During our 1st race last weekend in NOLA we had both the DS & PS side steering knuckles break during the race. BOTH knuckles BROKE during the race. These are supposedly race proven parts that broke during the very 1st race!!! (See attached pics) WARNING: If you are running the Arraut Motorsport Slalom kit or their drop spindles on your Fiero,... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check your spindles/knuckles ASAP. This is a serious danger to anyone using these parts on their Fiero. PLEASE help spread the word. Thank You!

------------------
~Allen Wilson
Ratsun Racing

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RatsunRacing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2018 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RatsunRacingClick Here to visit RatsunRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to RatsunRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Race Video from the suspension failure last weekend

Ratsun Racing WTF40 front suspension breaks during NOLA race
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2018 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I've never seen their products installed but man, how much thinner could they have gone with the metal? That is a horribly manufactured part. Hopefully no one was hurt.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 04-14-2018).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2018 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! That is a serious problem! From the video you posted, it even appeared that you were simply driving pretty much in a straight line when it failed.

It is hard to tell by looking at the photos, but the metal almost looks like a porous cast type metal, aka pot metal.

The bottom line is that there is something seriously wrong if the failed on the first race, on such a smooth and well maintained track.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 04-14-2018).]

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2018 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

It is hard to tell by looking at the photos, but the metal almost looks like a porous cast type metal, aka pot metal.

I was thinking the same thing. If that is cast, there is no way those will hold up safely under any driving conditions.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2018 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not cast, they are.fabbed from tubing and plate steel.
I've installed a couple of sets, was not impressed by fitment or quality.
Flyboygt86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2018 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flyboygt86Send a Private Message to Flyboygt86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When did you purchase the spindles? I am running on two of my cars
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2018 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After having a set of those spindles in my hands (I installed a set for a local club member), I'm not surprised that they broke. The spindle is a critical part, so IMO it needs to be over-engineered. But the Arraut spindles appear to be made "just good enough".

That said, I have the Arraut cradle conversion kit in my Fiero (for installing an '88 cradle into a pre-'88 Fiero). And it's great! No complaints at all.
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2018 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like it had been cracked for a while. A clean break will be a light grey, but if there was a hairline crack for a while, that material starts to rust and discolor. From the picture, there are several areas that look discolored and would indicate a pre-existing crack prior to the final failure event.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well the design itself leaves all the pressure literally on a piece of pipe that is cut in half. Thin metal or not I bet I could put a pipe wrench on there and twist those ends off.

Those need to beefed up considerably . They look like cheap lawn mower parts.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-15-2018 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thankfully all are OK.

Very cool video. Thanks for the post.

Fence post. I see fence post. That is some thin walled crap right there.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 04-15-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to point out that the business has gone thru a few hands....I don't know if there has been any variability introduced into the manufacture of these, but that is a distinct possibility....Older ones may be good while later ones may be weak....or vice-versa.

A history of dates/ownership may be helpful.......
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is also someone in "the community" that is looking to buy them. (The company.)
I won't name names, but I'm willing to bet that this will get fixed.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, they have a lot of products that would be great if fixed.
RatsunRacing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RatsunRacingClick Here to visit RatsunRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to RatsunRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Flyboygt86:

When did you purchase the spindles? I am running on two of my cars

I purchased the slalom kit from Richard Arraut 8/11/16. I even visited Arraut Motorsports personally while on a business trip. I met with Richard and toured their shop before I purchased the kit. I went with these specific knuckles because of a recommendation by Richard Arraut. He said they were stronger than whats normally included with their slalom kit.

It took nearly 3 months for the kit to be delivered, and it was missing half the pieces required for installation. Richard even got the control arms wrong because I had requested the +1" option for the fronts. Richard then had to send me several follow up packages to complete the entire order, but it still took us more than a year to get everything installed correctly.

[This message has been edited by RatsunRacing (edited 04-15-2018).]

RatsunRacing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RatsunRacingClick Here to visit RatsunRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to RatsunRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RatsunRacing

10 posts
Member since Apr 2018

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Thankfully all are OK.

Very cool video. Thanks for the post.

Fence post. I see fence post. That is some thin walled crap right there.

Yep,.. looks like these were made from VERY thin tubing and then they tried to reinforce with 1" square tubing. Same type of square tubing used to make rod iron fences.

Here's a picture after the PS broke on Sunday. We cut away the broken "pipe" piece and replaced it with a piece of spare roll cage tubing in order to finish the race.

RatsunRacing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RatsunRacingClick Here to visit RatsunRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to RatsunRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RatsunRacing

10 posts
Member since Apr 2018

Originally posted by Raydar:

There is also someone in "the community" that is looking to buy them. (The company.)
I won't name names, but I'm willing to bet that this will get fixed.

This is BS!!! Someone needs to make this right!!!

I spent A LOT of money with Arraut and put my trust in the fact that they were building race proven products. I seriously doubt we'd have this kind of failure if Held was still building these parts.

Unfortunately, Arraut shut their doors on 12/31/17 and I cant get them to answer the phone (never could!). I've even emailed all the Arraut email addresses I have for Richard & his brother Kenneth. I've even messaged them via their "still working" facebook page & so far NOTHING!!!

Does any one know if their sister company West Shore Fabricating is still in business?

If anyone can help me get in touch with Arraut (or whoever is purchasing them) I would appreciate it.

Thank You,

~Allen Wilson
Email: RatsunRacing@Yahoo.com

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From an engineering standpoint, here is what may have made the difference. Since that is just tubing that was notched and then welded on a jig, the top support strut did it's job but they made the lower support strut completely useless. Had they done the same support for the bottom as the top, this may not have happened. Here is what I mean. See the square in my photo and notice how high it supports the top ball joint....literally all the way to the top of the spindle. The bottom one is just a straight-across brace that supports exactly where the piece broke. Its a simple error that could have cost a life. They should have copied the top brace angle to the bottom:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 04-15-2018).]

pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

From an engineering standpoint, here is what may have made the difference. Since that is just tubing that was notched and then welded on a jig, the top support strut did it's job but they made the lower support strut completely useless. Had they done the same support for the bottom as the top, this may not have happened. Here is what I mean. See the square in my photo and notice how high it supports the top ball joint....literally all the way to the top of the spindle. The bottom one is just a straight-across brace that supports exactly where the piece broke. Its a simple error that could have cost a life. They should have copied the top brace angle to the bottom:

Good analysis. That said, design errors will always happen. That's what it is to be human.

I would be able to offer an electric power steering kit for a Fiero, but I don't... something could go wrong and I'd get sued to the Moon and back.

Part of OP's message appears to be one of genuine concern for other Fiero enthusiasts. The other part of OP's message appears to be one of anger/wishing to tarnish Arraut's reputation.
RatsunRacing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RatsunRacingClick Here to visit RatsunRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to RatsunRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pmbrunelle:

Good analysis. That said, design errors will always happen. That's what it is to be human.

I would be able to offer an electric power steering kit for a Fiero, but I don't... something could go wrong and I'd get sued to the Moon and back.

Part of OP's message appears to be one of genuine concern for other Fiero enthusiasts. The other part of OP's message appears to be one of anger/wishing to tarnish Arraut's reputation.

The concern is genuine. I'm using these parts in a controlled race track environment... Anyone using these parts on the street should be concerned as well.

The anger comes from the fact that I trusted someone to provide a solid race proven part and it failed during it's very 1st use. I'm now out of pocket a lot of money with no real resolution, and still have a busted race car that can no longer compete until another solution is found.

It's kinda hard to tarnish a reputation, when the company has already closed its doors and is now trying to sell off it's inventory.

------------------
~Allen Wilson
Ratsun Racing

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RatsunRacing:
.......and still have a busted race car that can no longer compete until another solution is found.

I know nothing about these kits, just about engineering items safely for vehicles so here is my question. Can a stock Fiero spindle be used on those arms and you can compensate for the drop by adjusting the sleeves on the coilovers?
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ironically I just received an email from Dave who used to be on here as "Bloozberry" expressing his concerns. He agrees with my analogy of the structure failure but also provided photos of his Held Motorsport spindles. Now keep in mind, his were from Held while yours were from the new owner Arraut. Notice the difference in structural support:

Note the support gussets going all the way to the top and bottom ball joint cups:

Here is a front view. Notice the support on top:

They also added support to the steering arm and a LOT more welds:

BassClefJeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BassClefJeffSend a Private Message to BassClefJeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow. This thread is startling. I have a set of these I haven't installed yet for my '88. I immediately got them out and examined them and discovered they are not made the same as the ones that failed. The bracing covers 100% of the post and it is not made of square tube but formed, heavy gauge plate. I don't have a way to post pictures but take a look at this old thread. Mine are made like these.

Held drop spindle link

Also, I can't find it anymore but there is an archived thread by Bloozeberry where he got a set as well and posted detailed photos of their construction. It was his thread that convinced me to get a set.

I don't understand why they would make a set for racing that looks like they cut corners on construction when they clearly had a better method already established in making these.
BassClefJeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BassClefJeffSend a Private Message to BassClefJeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BassClefJeff

37 posts
Member since Jul 2011
@IMSAGT - owe me a coke ( or do I owe you? )
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ironically I just received an email from Dave who used to be on here as "Bloozberry" expressing his concerns.

And those of us who've been members of PFF for awhile still miss Dave's valuable input. He was one smart cookie and all-round good guy here.
Larryinkc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2018 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a pair of 88 drop spindles that I purchased from Arraut Motorsports about 4 1/2 years ago, they look like the silver one in Dave's pictures. I also have the tubular upper and lower control arms with coil overs. They are their 1" drop spindles that use standard 88 front hubs. When I ordered the kit Richard only discussed how much drop and which bearings I wanted, nothing about "racing spindles" . So far they have held up great but I will be checking them very close before driving it again.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2018 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've installed several items from this ex-vendor.
Everything I received needed to be sent back for rework or just I reworked myself due to extremely poor turnaround times.

Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2018 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess when I get home tonight I need to go out in the garage and pull mine out of their box and inspect them. Looks like http://www.arrautmotorsports.com/ site has been taken down, but their http://www.westshorefabricating.com/ site still appears to be up. Not sure if their other company West Shore Fabricating is closed down or not, it has a different phone number than what I have for Arraut (616) 837-0425 vs (616) 893-1433.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vampire (edited 04-16-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2018 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They were in the same facility.
Simple Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2018 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Simple ManSend a Private Message to Simple ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am thankful for this post!!!

I have Arraut drop spindles,i front wide track , rear wide track and big brake system.

My experience with Arraut has been frustrating and I thought I was done dealing with the poor mfg parts.

Great pictures Of the HELD spindles. I will be modifying my spindles ASAP.

here is a link to my build and my troubles with the system

http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=3575.0
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2018 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I installed the Arrault big brake system on a Testa Rossa rebody.
Had to make my own lines from M/C to prop valve, modify rear caliper brackets and redesign the E-brake caliper mounts.
I have never had a good experience with any product from this company.
I'm glad they went out of business.
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2018 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most importantly I am glad no one was hurt. I have the slalom kit on my car but I am running stock spindles.
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2018 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't get me started the crap that comes from Arraut MS. I spent a crap ton of money to buy the tubular upper/lower arms, 1.5" dropped spindles, 13" brake kit and more. Other than the fact that every part of the kit needed work to fit, I also had issues with missing parts, parts made wrong (holes drilled upside down, or not at all), bad powdercoat, 12" brake brackets instead of 13". When it came to the spindles, I had to have two sets sent to me, the first was made wrong and the second had the brake brackets put in two different places. During the process, Richard told me he was between welders. I had to wait 3 extra weeks b/c his "old" welder quit. So the parts are not made in house, they are contracted out. Also, every time I called for help, Richard could not offer any. He had no idea how the parts were made, he was just selling parts. My parts sat for a year or so b/c i was not sure i wanted this crap on my car. I eventually put it on and I pretty much regret it every day.

Rob

RatsunRacing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2018 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RatsunRacingClick Here to visit RatsunRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to RatsunRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob, our story is about the same. At the time of purchase I could not find any bad press online regarding Arraut. So i proceeded with my purchase. I even visited his shop while on a business trip in order to make sure they were legit. Seemed like the typical fab shop at the time.

It took nearly 3 months to get our Slalom kit. Then another month of back & forth waiting on the missing aprts that should have been included with the original kit. We then spent the next year+ trying to get everything to fit. I even contacted Richard & Ken Arraut last fall regarding an issue where we couldn't get the brake kit to fit properly. Their response was that I didn't order the correct bracket spacer and would need that in order for the Wilwood calipers to fit the 12" corvette rotors. One thing after another, after another, after another, after another!

------------------
~Allen Wilson
Ratsun Racing

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2018 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see you have their rear bumpsteer correction kit, as well. I'm not a fan of that, either. After installing one of those in a friend's car, I decided to go with the '88 cradle swap instead.
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2018 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I must have the older kit because mine looks nothing like what you guys have.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-17-2018 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RatsunRacing:

I will not comment any further. This pic tells all for me.

Good luck. Inspect your parts.
Larryinkc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2018 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like they used different spindles with their Slalom kit. I bought their setup to use with the factory 88 front cross member and my drop spindles are much different than the pair that failed. The spindles I have look like the silver one pictured above in this thread that came from Held Motorsports. Also all my parts fit together without any problem and I got all the parts I was supposed to get, did I just get lucky.

Simple Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2018 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Simple ManSend a Private Message to Simple ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah Arruat MS pretty much Sux!

I had to modify brake brackets
wide track brackets
Reduce 13 inch rotors diameter by .030
and so on.....

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2018 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The design of the spindles changes between 84-87 and 88 as well a stock, 1" drop, and 2" drop.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock