Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  What projects are you working on during the "off season"? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What projects are you working on during the "off season"? by trivet
Started on: 02-15-2018 11:36 AM
Replies: 65 (1397 views)
Last post by: hyperv6 on 01-08-2021 07:15 PM
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2018 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,

Being from Michigan, my GT sits in the garage from Oct/Nov until March/April each year...eagerly awaiting spring. I use this time to dig into projects that I put off all summer so I could just enjoy driving her when the weather is nice.

Last winter:
• Replaced interior incandescents with LEDs, both dash and interior lights (HUGE difference),
• Deck lid vent, spoiler, and Aussie side scoops installed.
• Center console covers from Russ installed
• New Pioneer sound system
• Toms black Lexan dash trim
• Fixed the damn temp gauge needle that fell off (again)
• New Nose badge (mine)

This winter’s projects
• Modifying dash for double din stereo
• New headliner (DAMN what a difference)
• Adding USB charging ports
• Remote entry
• LED Headlights

What is everyone else working on while waiting for the snow to melt?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2018 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replaced a sticky "select" cable.
Repaired left side headlight mechanism. (Not enough "lift".)
Need to rebuild right headlight motor. (Bushings are shot.)

Need to install 60mm projector buckets on the "Ghost".

Not a lot, IOW.

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2018 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LS1/4T65E-HD into a Formula.
pmbrunelle

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2018 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any season is a good season to work on the Fiero.

I think I prefer working on the car to driving it.
bonaduce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2018 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
had plans to do the grand am brake upgrade, replace rs gt window, and prep for a new paint job. Momma said no, so now it sits under its own car cover, which has a 1 inch layer of sawdust on top of that. She said I had to finish the house jobs before I could "play".

dan
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2018 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pmbrunelle:

Any season is a good season to work on the Fiero.

I think I prefer working on the car to driving it.

While I do love working on it - I enjoy driving it MUCH more.
Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2018 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bonaduce:

had plans to do the grand am brake upgrade, replace rs gt window, and prep for a new paint job. Momma said no, so now it sits under its own car cover, which has a 1 inch layer of sawdust on top of that. She said I had to finish the house jobs before I could "play".

dan

Yea my Fiero sits too while I remodel the whole house I bought a year ago. New kitchen and two new bathrooms all down to the studs remodel and still not done. But I did sneak a sequential turn signal kit from Black Top Racing under the Christmas tree for myself. Now just waiting for some nice weather.

------------------
∇PONTIAC∇
“The difference between a Fiero owner
and a genius is that genius has its limits.”

JMTUT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2018 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JMTUTSend a Private Message to JMTUTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is this off season you speak of? I drive mine in the snow. I have been working on recovering the interior. Installed remote door locks. Added strut to the decklid.
Fixed the fuel gauge. Had to drop the tank twice because the seal was the wrong size.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2018 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 87 GT got new front suspension bushings and ball joints.
Now working on exhaust. Its a V8 swapped car, so the exhaust is interesting.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2018 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fiero is in the foreground but spending most of my time on the yellow GT6 in back.

VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2018 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This list is from the summer forward to the present:

Fixed a faulty radiator fan relay that prevented my secondary fan from turning on with my A/C activated.
Made custom made embroidered floor mats.
Added some decorative trim to clean up some rough spots in engine bay.
Added a storage bag for my removable side windows (similar to the bag you non kitcar guys use for your vista glass or T-Tops).
Remodeled the front bonnet area to hide my relocated battery up front.
Fabricated Pop-up headlight buckets and bezels.
Replaced tail lights with LEDs
Replaced Headlight switch that I burned out from replacing tail lights with LEDs
Replaced Headlight switch harness that I burned out from replacing tail lights with LEDs
Rewired driver side door pop actuator.
Fabricated replica gated shifter to replace my manual look shift "boot" automatic set up I had from Rodney.
Converted Ash Trays into mini storage pockets.
Replaced Cruise Control Stalk.
In Progress of installing Digital Cruise Control. (Almost done)
Repinned faulty harness plug for Digital Cruise Control.
Rebuilt driver side headlight motor...in process of rebuilding passenger side now.
Installed black switches throughout the interior (Windows, Headlight, Defroster, & Decklid). Still trying to find a functional nice/clean 1984 Hvac Unit.
Installing Lower Console Covers I received from Russ (Black Diamond Stitched) when I am done wiring the Digital Cruise Control.
Installed pair of TFS seat recline handles finally.

-Van
PFF
System Bot
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2018 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

The fiero is in the foreground but spending most of my time on the yellow GT6 in back.

I wish I could find a GT6, but I have done a lot to the Fiero this winter.
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2018 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wftb

3692 posts
Member since Jun 2005
A friend of mine asked me why I work on my car out in my cold garage all winter. I told him I work on my car all winter so I can drive it all summer. So here is what I have done so far:

I have been busy.
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2018 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wftb:

A friend of mine asked me why I work on my car out in my cold garage all winter. I told him I work on my car all winter so I can drive it all summer. So here is what I have done so far:

I have been busy.

Agreed.....work in the off season, play in the summer!
tampalinc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2018 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tampalincSend a Private Message to tampalincEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero
Switch front a rear lights to LED - Done
Install Danyel's side marker lights
Switch from Munson headlights to Danyel's low profile buckets
Still trying to figure out the best path for a V8/Auto setup to replace the 3800 turbo/Auto

C6 Corvette
Super Charger
Meth Injection
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2018 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well winter here i still drive the car more so since no a/c currently

install double dampner - completed
install lowering springs - ordered
install new battery tray setup -- in construction
install notchback assembly
paint......and the list goes on and on
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2018 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't done much to mine... afraid to take it apart and introduce scope creep that will keep the car down most of the spring/summer. There have been a few 50 degree weekends where I took it out for a spin. The day job has kept me very busy traveling this winter...

One of these days I will play around with the tig welder I picked up around thanksgiving and work on remaking all the LS4/F40 mild steel brackets in aluminum to further reduce the weight of my car.
Some of my other personal projects include working on an AWD upgrade as well as collecting all the parts needed and panel upgrades so I can get the car painted, but those don't need the car to be down to make progress.
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2018 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VanGTP5000:

This list is from the summer forward to the present:

Fixed a faulty radiator fan relay that prevented my secondary fan from turning on with my A/C activated.
Added some decorative trim to clean up some rough spots in engine bay.
Added a storage bag for my removable side windows (similar to the bag you non kitcar guys use for your vista glass or T-Tops).
Remodeled the front bonnet area to hide my relocated battery up front.
Fabricated Pop-up headlight buckets and bezels.
Replaced tail lights with LEDs
Replaced Headlight switch that I burned out from replacing tail lights with LEDs
Replaced Headlight switch harness that I burned out from replacing tail lights with LEDs
Rewired driver side door pop actuator.
Fabricated replica gated shifter to replace my manual look shift "boot" automatic set up I had from Rodney.
Converted Ash Trays into mini storage pockets.
Replaced Cruise Control Stalk.
In Progress of installing Digital Cruise Control. (Almost done)
Repinned faulty harness plug for Digital Cruise Control.
Rebuilt driver side headlight motor...in process of rebuilding passenger side now.
Installed black switches throughout the interior (Windows, Headlight, Defroster, & Decklid). Still trying to find a functional nice/clean 1984 Hvac Unit.
Installing Lower Console Covers I received from Russ (Black Diamond Stitched) when I am done wiring the Digital Cruise Control.
Installed pair of TFS seat recline handles finally.

-Van

I'd be interested in knowing how you did this.

What is this "Off Season" you speak of? it gets down to the 60's these days so I guess that is slightly less than ideal for working on the car.
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2018 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just changed the plugs. I'm now looking to remove , brush clean, and repaint some suspension parts just to really clean up the undercarriage of the car. I already coated most of the undercarriage with POR-15. ( for anyone not familiar with this product, you may want to check it out. amazing stuff) I replaced the heater core a few months back. I'm gonna replace the front speakers soon. I'll be going on a trip thru the Blue Ridge Parkway next fall with my new bride ! Just the two seats and the two of us. That's pretty much it. My car runs very well, and gets loads of positive attention. Zoom Zoom.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2018 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mr_corean:

What is this "Off Season" you speak of? it gets down to the 60's these days so I guess that is slightly less than ideal for working on the car.

I was going to say the same thing. There is no off-season in California
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2018 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing, too cold in the garage. Getting ready to work on my Indy Fiero when the weather gets nicer. Going to try to get it ready for the 35th!

------------------
88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
01 BMW 525i: The other summer car
14 GMC Sierra: Daily Driver

PFF
System Bot
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2018 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd be interested in knowing how you did this.

I should start out by mentioning that I was in the custom embroidery business 18 years ago. I had always wanted to make my own floor mats however the embroidery was easy for me...it was the assembly of the embroidered carpet to the rubber mat that was the problem. Most people don't understand that the embroidery is done first, then the carpet is mated to the rubberized mat. Commercial embroidery machines are powerful but they are not designed to stitch through the fully assembled rubberized mat. Attempting to do so would required using inferior quality thin floor mats and would probably result in many broken needles and possibly damage to the reciprocator of the embroidery machine itself. So, because I had no way of doing the latter...I purchased embroidered fully assembled mats from a vendor that was willing to produce the trademarked logo.

These are my original floor mats I purchased 14 years ago. Obviously, this is the passenger side.

As you can see, the embroidery is fine. Nothing visually exceptional about them in any way.

Unlike most Replicar/kitcar people, I tend to drive my car often. As you can plainly see, the embroidery of the drivers side had trouble standing up to the rigors of 14 years.

In those 14 years, things have changed a lot. Most, if not all vendors avoid copyright infringement issues by not producing licensed logos. So I decided to make my own before I recently sold the last of my high end embroidery equipment that had been sitting in climate controlled storage for all these years. I used a different approach and designed a larger patch, with the intent on shaving down the carpet with a dremel tool in the shape of the shield and gluing the patch itself into the recessed void in the carpet.

Here is the sew out of the patch itself:

And here is one of the new mats.

I am very pleased with the way they came out. I think they look as if they came from the factory.

-Van

trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2018 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I was going to say the same thing. There is no off-season in California

I *knew* I would get crap from some of you....

Some of us have to deal with cold and snow (and salt) for 5 months a year.....
La fiera

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2018 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to replace my broken trans soon because the the club started to post the track days.
Meantime I've been working on my 300WHP iron head Supernatural 3.XX short block. I have most of the parts after months of planing and research.
I'll probably replace the trans and enjoy the summer and spring on track days, time attacks and twisty roads with the 250WHP Supernatural currently on the car and then on the next off season (December-February) install
the Supernatural 3.XX short block and tune it for the following season. We'll see what happens!
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2018 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Am currently waiting on new shop to be finished but this summer project and probably couple summers after

https://flic.kr/p/22Nmrjp

https://flic.kr/p/EvDpLx
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2018 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jb1:

Am currently waiting on new shop to be finished but this summer project and probably couple summers after

https://flic.kr/p/22Nmrjp

https://flic.kr/p/EvDpLx

Make sure you show progress.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2018 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A friend of mine asked me why I work on my car out in my cold garage all winter.

If someone asked me that I would assume they thought I was uncomfortable out there, I would reply "its a heated garage".

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 02-21-2018).]

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2018 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a project Mera with a mostly disassembled interior scattered across the basement work shop. I am also in the process of installing a new pop out head unit with bluetooth, NAV, and a rear view camera plus a security system so a lot of wires are going everywhere. The digital cruise control install is complete except for setting a few switches. The sail panels have been slotted appropriately and are being reinforced with fiberglass resin prior to paint application. I also have a set of F430 power mirrors that will be installed after fabing some custom mounts. I also need to dyno and tune the 383 engine to get that running better.

When all of that is done, then we start body work and will eventually paint the car a British Racing Green. Maybe I can finish the car in the next year or two.

Nelson
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2018 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
If someone asked me that I would assume they thought I was uncomfortable out there, I would reply "its a heated garage".

Mine is not heated - I just avoid it when it's -10 F.......but on a sunny 20 degree day, it's not bad.
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, it's only been getting up into the 60s these last few weeks but I've managed to bundle up enough to be able to get out in the garage and do a little work. I added some 3000k HID fog lights to the front bumper between the blinkers and changed how the splitter is mounted. I've been driving with it and the rocker extensions for about a month now with only a couple scrapes when I got lazy. Seems like a successful test and I guess time to contact APR and get the carbon fiber variants made. Next on the list for garage stuff though is changing the spring rates on the rear coilovers. If anyone wants to see that process let me know and I'll snap some pics. Otherwise, there are great threads out there on how to build them already.

trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, it's only been getting up into the 60s these last few weeks but I've managed to bundle up enough to be able to get out in the garage and do a little work.]

60 degrees in Michigan is shorts and t-shirt weather.

Your car is gorgeous ...looking really good!
PFF
System Bot
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything , actually have been more successful this winter than any other. I managed to primer, and get the drivers carpet in. Many more things on the list to get ready for Peoria IL.
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2018 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up here in Ontario we’re are in the same boat. No driving from oct to April! I have been doing the zettner brake upgrade, rear sway bar, new shift cable and RD ultimate shift kit, install mint never used 85 gt tan seats and have my inner door skins and arm rests leather wrapped Getting ready for the 35th!
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2018 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my car to the point it was time for an allignment and testing. The last week of Feb was springtime warm here so for the first time ever I put it back on the road in February. The last little job was to put on the decklid spoiler I picked up at the 30th show. Drove the car every day till today when I woke up to 3 inches of snow.

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2018 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is a ball joint, not a rubber bushing, right? What application is it from?

wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2018 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is the cheap polish (Febest brand) version of a Lemforder ball joint. I don't really think they should be called ball joints because they are sealed spherical bearings as far as I am concerned but anyways they are used in Mercedes and BMW applications. There is a thread started by Mender that has detailed info. Pretty sure you posted in there. I tried to order the Lemforder using the part # but my local parts store could not find it so I used the Febest # supplied by Mender and got them off amazon. 12.00 each. So far so good but only about 500 KM on now.
link to Mender's thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/140505.html

[This message has been edited by wftb (edited 03-09-2018).]

jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2018 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well after car shows in march and april i should be doing ball joints , steering rods w/ new rod ends, and the rear arms and rod ends. everything is painted and ready to go. i just hope my back holds up to do the job. we have no down time in florida. 12 months , just no rain. i still have a pontiac vibe to drive
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2018 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trivet:

60 degrees in Michigan is shorts and t-shirt weather.

Your car is gorgeous ...looking really good!

Thank you, sir. I'm waiting for the multi-colored look to come back so it can be really cool.
Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2018 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is the cheap polish (Febest brand) version of a Lemforder ball joint. I don't really think they should be called ball joints because they are sealed spherical bearings as far as I am concerned but anyways they are used in Mercedes and BMW applications. There is a thread started by Mender that has detailed info. Pretty sure you posted in there. I tried to order the Lemforder using the part # but my local parts store could not find it so I used the Febest # supplied by Mender and got them off amazon. 12.00 each. So far so good but only about 500 KM on now.
link to Mender's thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/140505.html

I have the Lemforder version for test fitting, and I'm pretty sure it has a thicker wall in the center sleeve. The one in the photo didn't look the same, so I thought it might be something different.
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2018 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mender got the Lemforders for 30.00 each but I could not find them for less than 50.00 US each so off to Poland I went. Snowed in again maybe a new upper motor mount tomorrow.....
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock