151 engine buid by Jazziejeff
Started on: 11-08-2017 09:46 PM
Replies: 5 (244 views)
Last post by: fierosound on 11-09-2017 11:17 AM
Jazziejeff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazziejeffSend a Private Message to JazziejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm very interested in the 151 SD. I would love to have one so untill I can come across one , a good one i can afford. I built mine . The first one I've ever built and it's a big learning curve over building v8s .any help or suggestion . I'm also having trouble finding headers and intakes.
I've done alot to it and it runs good. I'll tell all I've done so far if I get any responses to my post.

------------------
Jeffrey Lewis

[This message has been edited by Jazziejeff (edited 11-08-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Contact legutt on this forum. He is really into SD's and has or had several engines and lots of parts and knowledge.

TopNotch also built his own, but it isn't a full blown Super Duty (SD). He refers to his as an Xtra Duty (XD). I think he has a thread detailing his build.
Jazziejeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazziejeffSend a Private Message to JazziejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im new to this forum how would I find them ?
Jazziejeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazziejeffSend a Private Message to JazziejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jazziejeff

6 posts
Member since Jan 2017
Could u tell me how to post pictures on here ?
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To find a member, if you know their username and how to spell it (case sensitive) do a members search at the right top of a page or just type their username into the search box. The two contacts I gave you are spelled correctly. Once you find the member profile in the members list, or a thread by that member, click on the member's name to the left and you can gather their email address, or you can send them a PM (private message) if they've enabled that function.

To post pictures, go to the bottom of any page and look for the red, white and blur Pennocks Image Poster (PIP) logo. Click on it and follow instructions. It's not available for mobile iPhones. Only PC's and laptops. You will need to resize any photos to less than 3K. 1024 x 780 works really good so that the page doesn't have to be scrolled side to side to see the image. There's actually no restriction on height, just width.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2017 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jazziejeff:

Im new to this forum how would I find them ?

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/075813.html

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock