Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Daytona Beach Florida Fiero Weekend 2018 [March 29th thru April 1st] (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Daytona Beach Florida Fiero Weekend 2018 [March 29th thru April 1st] by JohnWPB
Started on: 10-06-2017 11:12 PM
Replies: 109 (3651 views)
Last post by: 2002z28ssconv on 04-05-2018 06:52 PM
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was planning on wearing mine anyway.
IP: Logged
PatrickTRoof

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now they're saying we don't need helmets, but we have to stay behind the pace car and maintain speed.
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know it is early but I will say it-----WE NEED PICS-----WE NEED PICS
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

I know it is early but I will say it-----WE NEED PICS-----WE NEED PICS

I'm taking some as we speak!
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to commend John for the time and effort that he put in to make this event a success. It's a difficult process to fit all the pieces together. Especially when you come up with fresh ideas. to improve from years gone by.

Saturday John, Patrick and Chuck and any others unnamed behind the scene for a excellent weekend.

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Frank how many cars showed up?
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not sure, but John will put the info up when he gets a chance

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2018 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John, Chuck, and others did a great job and I got my first sunburn of 2018.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2018 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I believe it was 27 Fieros.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2018 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pictures Patrick?
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2018 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I managed to take 35 pictures between working the Booth, handing out prizes and other show stuff. I'll put those in the event page on fb and maybe the main Fiero group there. I have to remember how to upload photos on here...
PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2018 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Patrick. Hope you had a good time at the show.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you Patrick. Hope you had a good time at the show.

Thank you, everyone seemed to have a great time.

I've posted some pictures in the main Fiero group on Facebook. Let me know if you're able to see them in the link below.

https://m.facebook.com/grou...id=10156341074824636
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was able to see the pics. Thanks for posting.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PatrickTRoof:

Thank you, everyone seemed to have a great time.

I've posted some pictures in the main Fiero group on Facebook.

If you can put those images on my Google Drive at the link I gave you, I can post the full resolution photos here. Those have been REALLY reduced for some reason, something like 640 x 480 resolution.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Farcebook link requires an account to view....
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John, I have uploaded the photos to the shared drive account.

There is also this: https://youtu.be/NUIi-9LkOE8

And this: https://youtu.be/b8xnNQLoCcQ
2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome
Thanks Patrick

Really nice of the speedway to put one together too.

[This message has been edited by 2002z28ssconv (edited 03-29-2018).]

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. After Daytona and no pictures here? This place is definitely dying. So sad I will miss Daytona shows. Good memories. 27 FIeros is a decent show for Fieros. I'm looking forward for the 35th which will be way more closer to me now
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

Wow. After Daytona and no pictures here? This place is definitely dying. So sad I will miss Daytona shows. Good memories. 27 FIeros is a decent show for Fieros. I'm looking forward for the 35th which will be way more closer to me now

I do not have a way to upload them on here. I sent them to John, who said he would put them on here. I'm sure he will do it when he gets a chance. He did a huge amount of work to make the Daytona show possible, and he said he needed a break from Fiero stuff for a few days when he got home.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"a few days" I think I will change that to a few weeks!

There are a lot of pictures that Patrick sent me that are of individual cars. Just to many to post here. Below are some of the group shots that cover a lot of the Fieros there. You can find the rest of the photos, as well as the high resolution images of the photos below, on my Google Drive Here. Feel free to click on that link and download all of the images.

Lunch! We did a buffet lunch with 12" fresh baked sub rolls, Roast Beef, Salami, Ham, Turkey and all the fixins. On the side we had HUGE pickles, individual bags of chips and like 7 varieties of soda. Chocolate chip cookies for desert We had like 5 pounds of lunch meats left after everyone finished.

PFF
System Bot
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Track looked fun... such a bummer I could not haul the Red Devil out there.
Not going to make it next year either, maybe the year after. Hope all had fun!!!
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2018 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JohnWPB---Will you be posting a list of the winners and if possible with their car?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2018 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB---Will you be posting a list of the winners and if possible with their car?

Unfortunately no. I was a little bit busy calling ticket numbers for around 60 door prizes and raffles in the middle of the trophies being awarded. I did not have a chance to get all 15 people next to their cars for pictures.

As for the winners, I had them on a sheet, and in the chaos of just 3 of us cleaning everything up, and packing everything away, it got misplaced. I can tell you off the top of my head that Robert Holtz from Michigan won best of show, and a black Chop Top owned by Ken won the Peoples Choice.

Hopefully some people can chime in and fill in the blanks as to who won each trophy in each category.

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2018 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John, what happened to your left rear side marker?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2018 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I honestly do not know. It was just gone one day. I purchased a replacement and received it a few days before the show. With the shirts, trophies, ordering all the food, printing all the registrations, judges sheets, dash paperwork, and about 100 other things, I never had time to install it. I barely had time to hose the car off on Wednesday just before I headed to Daytona.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2018 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009
Does anyone have photos of the tables set up with the trophies? I did not get one photo of the lunch spread, trophies or any of the goodies that we had to give away.
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2018 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent these Seat Belt Shoulder Pads to John for the Daytona show, and I did check with him before posting this. If anyone would like some. I have them available for sale on my web site

Russ

www.rwupholstery.com
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2018 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We need a picture of the car that won Best of Show.
2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2018 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was Ron Smigla's black chop top GT.
FieroSmigla here on PFF. And his wife's white GT chop was 2nd place.
Ast least that was People's Choice anyway.

[This message has been edited by 2002z28ssconv (edited 04-05-2018).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock