Pontiac logo jumper cable bag? by Rsvl-Rider
Started on: 06-11-2017 11:25 PM
Replies: 16 (537 views)
Last post by: tshark on 07-08-2017 08:53 AM
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2017 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found this today in the trunk of a 88 notchie being parted out. Is this really a factory jumper cable accessory or did someone just stuff a cable set in some sort of logo bag? I've never seen or heard of it before now. Interesting that one is grey and one is brown.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 04:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still nice even if its not factory. Could be from a different vehicle all together. Want to sell me the gray one?
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

Still nice even if its not factory. Could be from a different vehicle all together. Want to sell me the gray one?

LOL! I'll let you know.

gldkarma

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2017 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll take the tan one! Velcro closure I presume. You can keep the cables.

JC
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2017 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gldkarma:

I'll take the tan one! Velcro closure I presume. You can keep the cables.

JC

Whoa Jeannie, This ain't the mall you know! I asked about them here because I had never seen them before. Yes, velcro closure. They are very cool though. I might just have to keep them. But if I change my mind I'll give you a shout. Maybe I will bring one on the Coast Run. Just as a conversation piece you understand. LOL!

P.S. It was nice to hear from you! I texted Dale probably a week or so ago about the new Hwy 1 closure (1 year to repair?!). No response from him yet.
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2017 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was just kidding! I would keep them too if I was you! Pretty cool items, and no, I have never seen any--even if they're from another Pontiac product, they're collector's items now! Good find!

JC

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2017 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are a dealer accessory. I would peg from the late 90's.

They offered many items like this.

I have a GM fire extinguisher from a Pontiac dealer in my car.

Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2017 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those came in the Pontiac Transport... I nabbed a few from the J/Y years ago.. Kinda of a cool item!

HAGO!
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2017 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a pair of tan ones on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/93-...AOSwvUlWtmME&vxp=mtr

Looking for a few Grey ones!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 06-23-2017).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2017 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-09-2018).]

wgpierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2017 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2017 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really nice but not sure if its worth $99, ha.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2017 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-09-2018).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2017 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014
Here's an empty bag. Pricey, at $40 + shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/391822187239
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2017 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife had one of these in her Bonneville. It was part of an accessory package.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
FieroNews Windshield Banners

Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2017 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tshark, gotcha brother. Didn't imply you paid that much just stating that it was expensive. I did look at all the bags and realized all the accessories they stuffed in them to make them that expensive, now i understand why the asking price. Just like you pointed out, I saw the bags by themselves and again thought the same thing lol, $40 for a bag is expensive as well. Still would be nice to have though.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2017 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No worries.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock