Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero's of Central Florida Club Meet (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero's of Central Florida Club Meet by Villain
Started on: 05-12-2017 12:58 PM
Replies: 44 (1494 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 06-06-2017 04:26 PM
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just moved to the Sunshine state in April and am thinking "what have I got myself into?"
IP: Logged
Gwain

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GwainClick Here to visit Gwain's HomePageSend a Private Message to GwainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, great first meeting in Altamonte last night.

Turned into a great meet and greet with some folks from Space Coast Fieros, Central Florida Fieros and the folks from Sunshine Fieros.

Met some old acquaintances and made some new ones. Swapped a few Fiero stories (and a few more lies)!

Looks like some interest in some future Tech Days along with some Florida cruises.

Great meeting with everyone. Looking forward to more.

Marc with CFF

------------------
Marc in sunny Titusville, FL

• 84 SE son's car, loaded
  • 85 GT looking to a 3.4 transpant
  • 86 SE/GT "The Chameleon" - big plans!
  • 88 Factory T-Top, really, the "last" one!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VanGTP5000:

I just moved to the Sunshine state in April and am thinking "what have I got myself into?"

Oh, come on now DO NOT let one immature person with a bad attitude be your guiding factor! There are a LOT of awesome Fiero owners here in Florida.

I have been to two tech workshops, and the host of another. I was trying to get my car ready for Daytona a few years back, and had around 10 people show up to help. Some from more than 3 hours away.

VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:
Oh, come on now DO NOT let one immature person with a bad attitude be your guiding factor! There are a LOT of awesome Fiero owners here in Florida.

I have been to two tech workshops, and the host of another. I was trying to get my car ready for Daytona a few years back, and had around 10 people show up to help. Some from more than 3 hours away.

Well that is great to hear! My comment was meant to be tongue in Cheek as I have been reading a lot of positive things about all the great Florida Fiero people. I was just hoping to bring some levity to this already tense thread

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2017 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gwain:

Hey, great first meeting in Altamonte last night.

Turned into a great meet and greet with some folks from Space Coast Fieros, Central Florida Fieros and the folks from Sunshine Fieros.

Met some old acquaintances and made some new ones. Swapped a few Fiero stories (and a few more lies)!

Looks like some interest in some future Tech Days along with some Florida cruises.

Great meeting with everyone. Looking forward to more.

Marc with CFF

That's what its about
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay