Just bought mine by Lilcargal
Started on: 03-20-2017 05:29 PM
Replies: 8 (274 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 03-21-2017 06:00 PM
Lilcargal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilcargalSend a Private Message to LilcargalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just brought my 88 Formula home yesterday, and am thrilled to be a part of the Fiero community. I've visited the forum quite a bit in these past few months, and have found it to be a wealth of information and encouragement. I am looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you at some of the upcoming events. I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how ( or get my teen to do it for me). You can still see it on completed listings on e-bay...mine's the red one that ended 3/19/17.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have to download PIP to upload pictures. It is not hard but seems to really confound some folks. Check out the blue and red box at the bottom of every page.

I look forward to your pictures.

Dwayne
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lilcargal:

I just brought my 88 Formula home yesterday, and am thrilled to be a part of the Fiero community. I've visited the forum quite a bit in these past few months, and have found it to be a wealth of information and encouragement. I am looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you at some of the upcoming events. I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how ( or get my teen to do it for me). You can still see it on completed listings on e-bay...mine's the red one that ended 3/19/17.

Hey Lilcargal, and welcome to the Forum!

It is a wealth of information, and a great place to get advice, vent (read some of my posts over the past 10 months lol), and learn.
A Formula you say?
I was about to get a Formula to go along with my GT, but sorta, kinda, bought another '88 GT to go with my '88 GT ..... more to come on that in the next month or so.
Please post a picture or two when you get a chance, would love to see it.

I use photobucket for mine, pretty easy to do once you figure out how to upload it and click on the bottom link to copy the url, and then just paste it here...... like this.
It took me maybe a minute to log in, find the picture, copy the link, then post.

This is the last Fiero I owned 8 years ago, and regret to this day selling it..... yup, a Formula.
There are a lot of great roads to cruise out your way, so enjoy the Formula on them!

Edit: 3-20-17
Wait a minute!!!!:::: did you buy this one?
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/074945.html
If so, you have one sweet Formula.
I was trying to see if anyone here was interested, so posted it in the mall here for the seller.
Hope you got it!

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 03-20-2017).]

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome. The Wisconsin Dells Run show is coming up. It's June 1 thru June 4. It is a very good show with lots of activities. Lots of Fieros there
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the Forum, fellow Formula owner!
Lilcargal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilcargalSend a Private Message to LilcargalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the welcome! Yes, Railshot, that's the one. I was watching it for a couple of months. Just had to win over Hubby. He isn't as much of a Fiero fan as I am. I may have paid a little too much, but I am thrilled with it.
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lilcargal:

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, Railshot, that's the one. I was watching it for a couple of months. Just had to win over Hubby. He isn't as much of a Fiero fan as I am. I may have paid a little too much, but I am thrilled with it.

Glad you got it!

It took me a while to convince my wife that Fiero's were good little cars, but now she cannot wait to go for a ride on nice days.
I am sure your husband will start liking them more and more eventually.

As far as paying too much, a car is worth what the buyer is willing to pay, so I think you did good in that department personally if it is something you really wanted.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to our obsession!

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave