Started on: 03-12-2017 08:45 AM
Replies: 10 (714 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 03-15-2017 01:06 PM
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2017 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero is for sale. See here //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/075281.html

Gearbox died, we are moving house, no room really at the new place to keep/work on it and I'm getting to old to be pulling engines out of cars.
It's been a good run (3 Fieros since 2001), had some fun, had some tears and will miss my Fiero but it's time to move on.

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2017 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, Dave. I hate to see you go. You have been a real fixture around the PFF and I have gotten inspiration and good advice from your posts.

Good luck with you sale and thanks,

Dwayne
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2017 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a sweet deal for somebody.
GLWS
Stubby79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2017 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You'll be back.
ltlfrari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2017 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may well change my mind. Havinh had a couple of days to think about it, maybe I'm not ready to give up on it yet.

Just call me stupid!

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

Stubby79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2017 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlfrari:

I may well change my mind. Havinh had a couple of days to think about it, maybe I'm not ready to give up on it yet.

That's what I thought!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2017 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear. And see ya when you are back
ltlfrari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2017 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gona move the car to the new house and throw it in the garage. Once I know how the dynamics of the place will work with 4 cars but a smaller driveway and narrow road out front, I'll decide what to do.
The main factor in deciding to stay with it was that my kid (now 25) has really gotten into cars now that he's older and has said he'd like it one day (his first car was an 88 Fiero. He always says he never really appreciated it at the time)

Best an most important part is, wife is on board with me keeping it too!

------------------

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2017 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear you changed your mind.

It should be your decision, not your wife's.

My wife understands my passion for Fiero & would never dare to force me to sell my baby.
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2017 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just call me stupid!

Well I can totally agree with this move.... (read my love hate relationship with my GT lol).
It is not an easy decision to make, and every time I say I am out, I am back less than a week later.
You make me feel better with this post..... ok, not better, but a little more "sane".

I cannot look out the window and imagine a Fiero not being there anymore in the garage.. it would seem like a old friend is missing.
djl

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gona move the car to the new house and throw it in the garage. Once I know how the dynamics of the place will work with 4 cars but a smaller driveway and narrow road out front, I'll decide what to do.
The main factor in deciding to stay with it was that my kid (now 25) has really gotten into cars now that he's older and has said he'd like it one day (his first car was an 88 Fiero. He always says he never really appreciated it at the time)

Best an most important part is, wife is on board with me keeping it too!

That's great news
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock