Interior Makeover by liv4God
Started on: 08-04-2016 04:04 AM
Replies: 61 (3729 views)
Last post by: liv4God on 04-08-2020 06:42 PM
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've decided its time to redo my interior. Look at the following pictures and you will know why lol.
I will try to keep this updated of the progress. First for the before shots. (Note: the car was a mess too which may add to its poor appearance.)

I am already much ahead of this step, but I will post things every few days or so to keep it moving.
Plans include:
-New Carpet
-Reupholster seats
-leather wrap steering wheel
-new sun visors
-various consol and interior pieces to be vinyl covered
-Redo led strips
-redo subwoofer enclosures for shallow mount subs and gain some leg room back
-aluminum HVAC cover custom made for 2DIN stereo and switched position of HVAC controls
-Other random stuff here and there

[This message has been edited by liv4God (edited 08-04-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How are you going to go about reupholstering your seats? Old stock? Unpholster shop? Mr mikes?
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr. Mikes, I ordered the Vetter style. Red inserts with dark grey bolsters.
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2016 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Removed some of the interior pieces, door panels, center consol etc. Sent out parts to be vinyl covered and steering wheel is out to be wrapped. I put a 3 spoke wheel on while mine gets covered, but it is not a Fiero wheel. I still need to drive the car so I can't totally take everything apart yet. I used fabric paint to blacken the speaker grills. I had redone the grills only a few years ago and they had already faded a bit, so rather than replace it again I will try this method and see which lasts longer. Also replacing the dot matrix bezels with the brushed aluminum look since the stereo/HVAC bezel will be made with brushed aluminum. Also conditioned the dashboard to make it shine a little bit and appear darker without painting it. And cleaning up wiring. Various pics of the progress below.

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2016 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good progress!

I'm very interested to see how your radio bezel turns out - as I'm also in the middle of an interior restoration.
I ended up going with a single DIN unit, but I eventually want to add a double DIN Pioneer (very similar to the one you are using).

Good luck, keep up the great work.

Tim
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2016 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Trivet!
I'm excited to see how the bezel turns out as well. I measured all the sides, angles etc and made a drawing which I gave to a machine shop to make. As long as I made no measuring errors it should come out nice.
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2016 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

liv4God

733 posts
Member since Feb 2011
A few more things done. Mostly waiting for parts to arrive or be completed for now. Also since I still need to drive the car for another week I can't do too much more for the meantime anyway.

A lot of the interior parts like door handles, steering wheel, consol, etc will be gray with red stitching, so I thought it would be good to make the dash map pocket match. When I first bought the car I put in a map pocket from an 86 GT because the cloth matched my seats. But now reverting back to the original look (88 formula). Bought this one last week and just finished making the stitching red.

I think it turned out pretty well

Also, unrelated to the interior, but I recently got an S10 booster and painted it now. Should be able to install it this weekend

tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2016 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What red strips?

You have a speaker above the ”glove box”? Are those LED strips along the center console?

Nice door emblems and horn emboss. Those may need to be changed to red to match.

Russ88TTop does vinyl wraps on some interior items.
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2016 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

What red strips?

You have a speaker above the ”glove box”? Are those LED strips along the center console?

Nice door emblems and horn emboss. Those may need to be changed to red to match.

Russ88TTop does vinyl wraps on some interior items.

I apologize, but I'm not quite sure what you are asking in the first question.

I have a mid range speaker and tweeters above the glove box. They are powered by a separate amplifier so if it is adjusted correctly this set up can sound amazing and really improves balance. If you ever feel like you hardly hear the right side this will solve it. You could also adjust balance and fader, but then if you have a passenger they will have way too much on their right. This set up allows both people to have a good balance at the same time.

Yep, there are leds along the center console, door (along the ridge where it switched to carpet) under the dash and around the subwoofers behind the seats. It was really cool for a while, but eventually the ones along the center console fell down and looked bad. I'm going to do it again, but I'll use a better adhesion method.

Thanks! For the emblems I used regular washable hobby paint and painted until all the slots were filled in. Then with a wet cloth wiped off any mistakes. I will be switching them to red.

Russ88TTop is doing many of my parts Very excited about that
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2016 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I mis-read your first post. You wrote ”new LED strips” but I read ”new red strips”.

I wouldn't know about the radio. I rarely use it.
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2016 05:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today I didn't do too much on the interior, but did install the S10 booster. Picture below. I also got a shot of the current subwoofer configuration. See how far the boxes stick out! My seat is all the way forward :O Its been worth it because the sound and feel is so awesome, but since I'm doing the interior I invested in some shallow mount subwoofers (Also by Rockford Fosgate) which should give me most of my leg room back I will rebuild the enclosures and cover them with black carpet. All parts ordered, just waiting for arrival.

Lastly, I saw this carbon Fiber look wrap, so I decided to test it out by wrapping the dot matrix bezels I had removed. I was surprised how well it turned out! So now I'm debating doing all the bezels in carbon fiber look, but that would mean wrapping the custom brushed aluminum bezel that I'm having a shop make. See the pictures and cast a vote. Should I go with the carbon fiber look or the brushed aluminum?

First the brake booster

The subwoofer setup, with LEDs lit up. They can do cool patterns and adjust to any color. You can also see the center speaker and tweeter pair above the glove box.

Lastly the carbon fiber wrap on the bezels.

And a close up of the gauge bezel
PFF
System Bot
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2016 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I will go for the carbon fiber look on the bezels. It should match the black carpet and contrast with t he dark gray better than aluminum look would. So I covered the remaining pieces with the carbon fiber wrap. Except for the HVAC/radio bezel since it is still being made.
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2016 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:

I think I will go for the carbon fiber look on the bezels. It should match the black carpet and contrast with t he dark gray better than aluminum look would. So I covered the remaining pieces with the carbon fiber wrap. Except for the HVAC/radio bezel since it is still being made.

That wrap looks great! Which kit or roll did you use?
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2016 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbo86se:

That wrap looks great! Which kit or roll did you use?

I used a roll that is sold at Auto Zone. It was around $25. I originally got it just to see if it was any good, but ended up liking it enough to wrap everything. If you plan the cuts out well one roll should do everything except the dome lights. I wasted a lot of material by not planning how to best utilize the space, so I needed 2 rolls, which gave me extra so I ended up doing the dome lights and the triangular shaped housing for the manual mirror adjustor (not pictured).

Here is a picture of the package it came in:

Note: Apparently the company recently changed the supplier. I found this out when I went to get the second roll and they were different. The older stuff is made by 3M and made in USA. The newer stuff is made in China and the package no longer says 3M on it. Other than that the package looks the same. As for the material the newer has a bit of texture and perhaps looks more realistic, but I would bet the older 3M stuff sticks better as I have yet to be disappointed with 3M products.
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2016 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wrapped some of my pieces with the same wrap. I believe mine was 3M Dinoc?? It's been awhile so can't remember. Yours looks very similar to mine. It wrapped well, using a heat gun, and super glue in some of the smaller holes, like the instrument bezel indicator locations. The heat from the sun has actually caused some of mine to come loose in places, so I need to glue those back in place.

What kind of radio is that? Is it Bluetooth capable? I'm looking to change mine to something Bluetooth. Is it GPS capable, as well as capable of adding a rear view camera?

Interested to see how your interior comes out!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2016 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you have going on behind your seats? Big boxed sub woofers? I also see a little one on top the glove box.
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2016 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rice.1:

I wrapped some of my pieces with the same wrap. I believe mine was 3M Dinoc?? It's been awhile so can't remember. Yours looks very similar to mine. It wrapped well, using a heat gun, and super glue in some of the smaller holes, like the instrument bezel indicator locations. The heat from the sun has actually caused some of mine to come loose in places, so I need to glue those back in place.

What kind of radio is that? Is it Bluetooth capable? I'm looking to change mine to something Bluetooth. Is it GPS capable, as well as capable of adding a rear view camera?

Interested to see how your interior comes out!

That's good to know, I glued mine in a few places as well, but I think I will go back and glue all of the back sides to prevent the sun from taking it apart in the future. How long did yours last before it started coming undone? And has it held up to wear and resist scratches?

The stereo is a Pioneer AV3600BTH. It has Bluetooth, usb, cd/dvd and Hd radio built in. 6+ inch touch screen and 80W*4 outputs + additional RCA outputs, and dedicated subwoofer RCA. It has video output as well for additional screens and a video input as well for attaching basically any device that can display to a screen. Has a dedicateed backup camera input that will automatically come on if you hook a wire into the backup switch. additional accessories may be added like GPS (although the price for the GPS module was more than I was willing to pay since I already have gps on my phone that will speak through the bluetooth) and Sirius radio. I think there ae some special features that work with android, or maybe it was ios. I can't remember since I have neither of those. I would highly recommend this one or its newer model (mine is about 2 years old now and there has since been another model or 2 newer) Check ebay for the best prices.If you go to a store or buy from Pioneer you will pay 100-200 more than what you can find on eBay.
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2016 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

liv4God

733 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by 2.5:

What do you have going on behind your seats? Big boxed sub woofers? I also see a little one on top the glove box.

Behind the seats are full sixed 12" subwoofers by rockford fosgate powered by a Rockford amp in enclosed boxes. These provide for excelent base response without the resonance of portd boxes, as that would be horrible in such a small cabin. The feel of the subs behind the seat gives a whole new meaning to music too, its like living in the song. On top of the glove box is a 6" mid woofer crossed over with tweeters powered by anoher separate amp. What this does is really fill the void from the oposite side speakers creating a balanced listening experience, although it takes lots of tuning and adjustments to get it right. I've seen people do one in the center of the dash to achieve the same purpose. The other four stock locations have speakers of stock size powered by a Rockford amp as well. I think the whole set up sounds great and literally everyone who has riden in my car and heard the sound system has told me they liked it. Actually whenever I find a new song that I like I will go in my car to listen to it so I know what it really sounds like. lol
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2016 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's good to know, I glued mine in a few places as well, but I think I will go back and glue all of the back sides to prevent the sun from taking it apart in the future. How long did yours last before it started coming undone? And has it held up to wear and resist scratches?

The stereo is a Pioneer AV3600BTH. It has Bluetooth, usb, cd/dvd and Hd radio built in. 6+ inch touch screen and 80W*4 outputs + additional RCA outputs, and dedicated subwoofer RCA. It has video output as well for additional screens and a video input as well for attaching basically any device that can display to a screen. Has a dedicateed backup camera input that will automatically come on if you hook a wire into the backup switch. additional accessories may be added like GPS (although the price for the GPS module was more than I was willing to pay since I already have gps on my phone that will speak through the bluetooth) and Sirius radio. I think there ae some special features that work with android, or maybe it was ios. I can't remember since I have neither of those. I would highly recommend this one or its newer model (mine is about 2 years old now and there has since been another model or 2 newer) Check ebay for the best prices.If you go to a store or buy from Pioneer you will pay 100-200 more than what you can find on eBay.

Thanks for the info on the radio. When I'm ready to do mine, I may PM you.

I honestly can't give you a good time table on how long it lasted until it became unstuck. It sat for awhile after I did it because I was working on other issues. And when I got it back from the shop, it had sat in the sun for a few weeks. Same with holding up to scratches. I haven't been in it enough to test that. It seems like it'd be pretty durable. It's a fairly thick wrap, so I think it would take significant force to gouge it enough to tear.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The feel of the subs behind the seat gives a whole new meaning to music too, its like living in the song.
...Actually whenever I find a new song that I like I will go in my car to listen to it so I know what it really sounds like. lol

Cool. I know the feeling.
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cool. I know the feeling.

Do you have a similar setup?
PFF
System Bot
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got some pretty good progress done today!
A bunch of things have arrived including Mr. Mikes seat covers, the new shallow mount subwoofers, some carpet for the back wall, new led strips.
I removed the seats and began taking apart the sub enclosures. Also began work on the seats.

Here are boxes of the arrived items sitting in the living room.

Here the seats and subwoofers were removed. Its amazing what hides under the seats! I found a movie, an award I had won a few years ago, a card from my Mom, several receipts, a long lost pair of running gloves, money and of course random trash.

Pulled the carpet off of the boxes and ready to take apart.

And then got the bottom drivers side seat done.

liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

liv4God

733 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Double Post

[This message has been edited by liv4God (edited 08-16-2016).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have a similar setup?

Not similar , I have had subs, etc. When it sounds right it just sounds right, and wanting to listen to everything in that spot to hear the music right. Feeling like you are in the song. I got that

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
Seat looks good.
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2016 05:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not similar , I have had subs, etc. When it sounds right it just sounds right, and wanting to listen to everything in that spot to hear the music right. Feeling like you are in the song. I got that

Gotcha, yeah its a wonderful thing
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2016 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

liv4God

733 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Finished the seats today! Also got carpet installed on the driver side and almost finished the new sub enclosure. I forgot to get pictures of the progress in the car, but I got the seats. Very pleased with the look. Can't go wrong with Mr. Mikes!
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today I finished the carpet, finished the subwoofer enclosures, installed them, covered with carpet and put in the new subs. Also got the seats back in. On a whim I decided to redo the headliner because I could not find the gray I used last time to redo the visors with. I decided to go with black this time. Overall a pretty successful day.

Here is the headliner installed. Also, a new (few weeks ago) auto dimming mirror.

PiP stopped working so I will have to post the remaining pictures later.
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

liv4God

733 posts
Member since Feb 2011
double post

[This message has been edited by liv4God (edited 08-20-2016).]

liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

liv4God

733 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Here is the new subwoofer in its completed enclosure. I was wearing a headband flashlight which altered the lighting and cast some weird shadows, but you can basically see what it looks like.

For comparison, the old sub vs the new shallow mount. This is how I gained about 4 inches of space. Both are 12" diameter.

And here is wit the seats installed

trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2016 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good!

I like the matching carpet on the lower sections of the door - really dresses it up! Keep the pics coming, I'm really liking the direction you're going.
PFF
System Bot
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2016 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This week I got a good testing of the partially done interior as I drove down to Texas. The good news is it was nice and comfy! The better news is lots of goodies arrived! Pics to follow. The bad news is, school is starting so my time and money will both be little now.

Steering wheel from Irrationable in Mr. Mikes dark grey with red stitching. Amazing work and quality! Looks awesome in the car and matches perfectly.

A close up of the stitching, the red matches perfectly with the seats and so does the gray. Also very comfy and better grip than before. I'll try to get some better pictures soon as well.

Next everything from Russ88TTop arrived Beautiful work, also matches in color with the seats and wheel. Haven't installed it all yet, but it looks great and I'm sure it will look even better in the car. I am impressed with everything he did, even specially worked with my cupholder slots in the HVAC/radio console. He also included seatbelt pads as a bonus which match great with one of my other Fieros so I will use them on that one

I am very impressed with Irrationable, Russ88TTop and Mr Mike for exceptional work, great friendly customer service and professional transactions. I will definitely be in touch with them again when my other Fieros are in need of interior restoration
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2016 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally got some more things done, installed most of the vinyl wrapped goodies from Russ. Painted the steering wheel center cap pegasus red and replaced the broken horn paddle. A few other things too, getting close to completion.
Some pictures:

busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2016 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good

Whats the total amount spent so far?
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!
So far its been almost 1700. I expect another 3-500 before its done.
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh! What if my wife sees this? I can't have her knowing how much some of this stuff costs!!

But seriously, looking really good. I'm really interested to see how the double DIN stereo works out. I ended up going single DIN, but I might go double in the future.
busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2016 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks!

Yikes! Too Rich for me!

glad I asked!
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2016 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trivet:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh! What if my wife sees this? I can't have her knowing how much some of this stuff costs!!

But seriously, looking really good. I'm really interested to see how the double DIN stereo works out. I ended up going single DIN, but I might go double in the future.

The double DIN bezel is probably going to be a while. I'm sort of in a predicament. My friend who owns a machine shop offered to do it for free. I told him I would pay, but he refused. So if it gets done that will be nice, but since I'm not paying I have no leverage to tell him I need it done. And since I gave him the design I can't just have someone else do it. Oh well, we'll wait and see. I guess there's really no rush at the moment anyway.
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2016 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

liv4God

733 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by busa_powered:

Yikes! Too Rich for me!

glad I asked!

Nono not rich, but I have been preparing for this for quite a while.

Btw, busa_powered do you go to the North Texas Fiero Club? I actually live in Longview at the moment and have been wanting to go to a club meeting.

[This message has been edited by liv4God (edited 11-20-2017).]

liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2016 04:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hadn't mentioned this before, but perhaps it could be interesting to others. I wanted the ma pockets to be removable, sometimes need them for practical reasons, other times prefer the clean look. To do this I put magnets under the carpet and on the backside of the map pocket. Here's a little video showing it in action: https://youtu.be/gd8JI_qDwP4
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock