Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Rocket Bunny Fiero #ProjectFZero (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Rocket Bunny Fiero #ProjectFZero by Fiero Tony
Started on: 07-26-2016 03:43 PM
Replies: 88 (4907 views)
Last post by: shemdogg on 07-20-2018 07:40 PM
Fiero Tony

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2017 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TonySend a Private Message to Fiero TonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No updates just some rain shots.

IP: Logged

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2017 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet.
Fiero Tony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TonySend a Private Message to Fiero TonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did some cleaning today and took some pics...

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very unique car, almost like a Mad Max style. Very Cool.

What size tire are you running in the back? Sorry if I missed it. Just looks like you could go to a wider tire and take advantage of the extra room.
Fiero Tony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TonySend a Private Message to Fiero TonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

Very unique car, almost like a Mad Max style. Very Cool.

What size tire are you running in the back? Sorry if I missed it. Just looks like you could go to a wider tire and take advantage of the extra room.

Thanks. Im running 18x9.5 all around currently. 4inch up front and 4.5 in the rear. These I couldn't redrill so I had to use adapters to make it work. Ultimately at the end imma build some BBS Style 5 with wide outer lips. I got the wheels redrill to 5x100 just need to build which I'll do later this year.
Fiero Tony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2017 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TonySend a Private Message to Fiero TonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did some test fitting to see what lips size I will need for this BBS wheel build. Ultimately these are the wheels that will end up on the car. I'm just a little wheel whore and like to have options with wheels hence the previous sets on the car. So going gold faces with polish step lips with gold hardware.

gwg1995

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2017 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gwg1995Send a Private Message to gwg1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm eager to see these BBS's on the car! It's going to look soo good!
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2018 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love this car. What ever became of the project?
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2018 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow that car looks bad ass! ima read the whole thread now. whats the offset on the back wheels?

shem
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock