Junk Yard Gold by Easy8
Started on: 07-25-2016 07:25 PM
Replies: 4 (410 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 07-26-2016 09:44 AM
Easy8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2016 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Went to a local junk yard for some parts for the new fiero... more on in another post. Walking the rows my eyes fell on a wreck of a Fiero SE. The car was a mess, but then most in junk yards are. Of course I had to give it a closer look. There was not much left, Seats long gone, head lights gone. What was left of the interior was covered in mold. I have a broken trunk light in one fiero and need trunk carpet in the other. So a digging I go. The carpet was gone... mold yet again. There was a ton of stuff in the trunk that had to be moved to get to the light. As I gingerly moved all the nasty stuff I noticed a part still in the GM oem paper and shrink wrap. Picked it up and low and behold it was a NOS OEM outer dew wipe. I left the GM wrapping in the trunk. Got a set of A/C lines and headed to the check out. The guy looks at the dew wipe and an antenna, and tells me $15 for the A/C lines the rest I can have. I left on cloud 9.. a free NOS OEM dew wipe, it was a good Fiero day.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2016 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good score.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2003 BMW 330I
2009 Dodge Charger

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover

viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2016 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just keep reminding yourself of your lucky freebie when you're installing it. It might help, though you'll still need the mandatory vulgar vocabulary to get through it!
Either way, great find!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2016 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Easy8:

...low and behold it was a NOS OEM outer dew wipe. I left on cloud 9.. a free NOS OEM dew wipe, it was a good Fiero day.

Too bad it wasn't a matching pair.

Sorry... I guess that was a "glass half-empty" comment.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2016 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock