Started on: 07-02-2016 11:16 AM
Replies: 7 (700 views)
Last post by: qwikgta on 07-02-2016 11:53 PM
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found out that my local PnP had two new arrivals, and they just went on the lot a few days ago. Found a Red 84 and a White 86. 84 was a base coupe and the 86 a SE coupe. Not a lot of good parts, parts that were in good shape, SE car had aux gauges and good trim panels, most of the rest was aged. The 84 coupe was taken apart. Looks like the PO had started a restore on it. I opened the drivers door to check and the inside was full of stuff. Front fenders, interior all taken apart, dash missing, no steering column, no seats but I noticed that the floor was full of bags, the PO had put all the nuts/bolts in baggies and labeled everything. Then I noticed that the pass floor was full of box's. Bunch of stuff new in box. Poly control arm bushings, endlinks, ball joints all kinds of stuff. So I pulled it all out and put it on the hood next to me. Fuel pump, fuel filter, trans mounts, it just kept coming out, still new in boxs. Found a Holley side scoop and then noticed this big red thing, pulled it out and it was a Holley Air Cleaner. Anyway, I noticed that the red car had a different spoiler, looks great on the Fiero, may even have been made for a Fiero, but its smaller than stock. The white 86 had its spoiler so I took it too. All and all a good haul. Going to figure out what its all worth and sell it. I don't need any of it, but I was so caught up in the find that I had to buy it. Only thing I went to the yard for was the interior door trim panels, I plan on doing a color change and they were the only parts I didn't have.

Cheers.

Rob

------------------

88 Coupe, CJB #95, LS376, F40 and a GT clip
LS Build Thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/083204.html
LS on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAH9yjw6XR0

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Out of curiosity, do you mind telling us what the salvage yard charged you for that treasure trove?
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice find. I've never seen that holley scoop before, & I'm wondering how it looks installed?
Revoevom

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RevoevomSend a Private Message to RevoevomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is more to it, perhaps you left behind the most important parts and maybe even a Header...

MORE HERE:

https://fiero151.wordpress....performance-package/

[This message has been edited by Revoevom (edited 07-02-2016).]

Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's awesome. Congratulations on the score.
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that's almost as good as winning in the lottery.
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good score! go check on the throttle body and stuff too. The red spoiler looks like the one from jc whitney

------------------
Pat Jones

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, I started looking for the valve cover, intake and TB. Years ago I found a Holley Intake/TB and the aluminum PONTIAC valve cover (the squared off one). Cleaned it all up and sold it, kind of wish I kept it. Not sure if I'm going to sell the Holley cover, I may clean it up and put it on my FIERO shelf. No other cool stuff that I could find.

Yea, I figured that the spoiler was the JC Whitney one, but I can't find any pics of it yet.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock