2016 Dells Run Who is Coming by The Prezzzz
Started on: 04-04-2016 10:02 PM
Replies: 24 (641 views)
Last post by: Fiero Thomas on 05-27-2016 09:50 PM
The Prezzzz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2016 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2016 Dells Run is 2 months away and it is time to get your Dells Run On....

------------------
The Prezzz

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2016 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going to be there June 2nd-3rd-4th & 5th

------------------
The Prezzz

ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will be there Friday and Saturday night... Where is the registration online?
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reservations are made, vacation time has been approved, we will be there Thursday thru Sunday.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll do my usual Saturday visit, 11AM to 3 or so.... Twelfth year in a row.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Booked it
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I plan to arrive sometime Thursday 6/2 and checkout Sunday 6/5. A long drive from Florida. Leaving 5/30 or 31. I wish I could find a route that misses Nashville at morning rush hour.
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2016 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there for the whole thing. Reservations have been made
FivePointO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2016 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FivePointOSend a Private Message to FivePointOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes planning Jun2 thru June 5 should be fun its been some time since I have been to the Dells, I have dug my Blue 87 SE 5 speed out for this show see you all at the Dells

[This message has been edited by FivePointO (edited 04-07-2016).]

ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2016 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

I plan to arrive sometime Thursday 6/2 and checkout Sunday 6/5. A long drive from Florida. Leaving 5/30 or 31. I wish I could find a route that misses Nashville at morning rush hour.

When I went to power tour down there in 2011 I went through South Carolina and Knoxville area. Got the Tail of the Dragon and stuff. Take a look at that route.
Marcopolo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2016 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarcopoloClick Here to visit Marcopolo's HomePageSend a Private Message to MarcopoloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If my Fiero is painted I'll be there

------------------
Marco

PFF
System Bot
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2016 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marcopolo:

If my Fiero is painted I'll be there

Bring it even if it's not painted. There will be others that people are working on
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by notwohorns:

Bring it even if it's not painted. There will be others that people are working on

Exactly!
Marcopolo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarcopoloClick Here to visit Marcopolo's HomePageSend a Private Message to MarcopoloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Deal

------------------
Marco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reservation have been made!!!
I not missing this like i did last year because of work!
Many new updates on the GT this year
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Kev,
Hope you get in early on Thursday so you can join us for Dinner. what are MFF doing this year?

------------------
The Prezzz

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Everyone,
We have everything set for a great weekend, just a reminder to get your room and preregister for the show.

------------------
The Prezzz

RossT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2016 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just made my reservations today!
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2016 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I will be there for the first time since our last visit in 2012, thanks to the generosity of our local Minnesota Fieros Forever car club.

They have a scholarship program to help club members attend various long distance events, and we were the lucky recipients.

To say we are excited would be a huge understatement.
FieroScott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2016 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroScottSend a Private Message to FieroScottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We'll be there Thurs, the rest following on Friday after Work & school.
The Plan is to bring two cars again.

------------------
88 Red GT 5sp T-Top CJB #1139
88 Yellow Formula 5sp
87 Black GT 5sp
87 Med. Red SE Auto T-Top
86 Black GT 4sp T-Top (Black Knight)
86 Black SE Auto
84 IRM (Prototype) Turbo Fastback T-Top
Dr Pepper Go Kart
2008 Red HHR SS
2008 White Trailblazer 3-LT

PFF
System Bot
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2016 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My transmission went out. Had it overhauled and installed it. This transmission is bad. Don't think I'll be able to make it this year. I'm trying as hard as I can to get it ready, but do not think it will be in time. All I can says is---Well, I can't say it

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My transmission went out. Had it overhauled and installed it. This transmission is bad. Don't think I'll be able to make it this year. I'm trying as hard as I can to get it ready, but do not think it will be in time. All I can says is---Well, I can't say it

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 05-27-2016).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
ITS A WEEK AWAY!

(A little excited.)
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I could make it. Always a good show. Maybe next year.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2003 BMW 330I
2009 Dodge Charger

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
Fieronews Shifter boots

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page