Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  All Fiero all the time! Let's make some parts and repair some stuff (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
All Fiero all the time! Let's make some parts and repair some stuff by Slammed
Started on: 03-03-2016 09:16 PM
Replies: 71 (2680 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 04-27-2016 04:01 AM
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have joined the world of self employment! This might have been a poor decision but only time will tell

In the next couple weeks I am going to have a few new products/services and have more in the works that will come around in the following months. I am going to update this thread with what is out and ready, upcoming projects and the phase they are currently at, and ideas I have. I will put separate mall threads for each item when they are ready. This is just to keep everyone in the loop, support questions, spitball ideas, etc.

Here is what is coming in the next few weeks:

-GT Tailight repair covers - READY NOW!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/073560.html

-GT quarter windows - I am finalizing the screen printing this next week with sales to start by end of March

- Shifter and center dash surround replacements. Not covers. Exact replacements in all colors. - I have the molds made, I am just picking a plastic and getting my paints mixed. Some time in April

- Dash refurbishing. Send me your old dash as a core and I send you a brand new looking dash. Exact color replacement. - I could technically do this now, I just need time to make an example. Shooting for March 14th

In the following months:
-Gauge bezels. Any color. Factory options in silver brush and blue/gray dotted

- All interior plastic. A&B pillar, under door, etc. These will also be available with vacuum formed vinyl leather grain cloth covering - This will come late April to May. I haven't even started these yet but have perfect originals for the tooling and they have all been 3D scanned.

Ideas:
Complete fastback conversion kit. It would come in 5 pieces and would need to be glued and painted, but it is better than the no option we will likely ever have. I have been thinking about this one for a while and could certainly be done. It's just a large undertaking.

Aus stage II if no one is no longer making them. Made from HIPS.

--------------

Give me some ideas! I have nearly endless time and resources to get these done. Let's try and keep it worthwhile. I don't want to get into one offs or special orders ie. t-top plastics

If anyone has suggestions for a website host or website builder I would really appreciate it. I am a very handy digital designer when it comes to CATIA Rhino Solidworks etc but have never made a website or published one

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 03-25-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Think Rodney will sell your products on his website?
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wing stands that lower the spoiler and move it back. Am in the market for these and the current maker is always out of stock. An exact replica windshield cowl cover would be nice, assuming it can be made in similar fashion as some interior trim. While you're tinkering with interior parts, I would love a hidden/stowaway type of cupholder. Something that doesn't interfere with the center console.
Just some of my basic ideas...
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

Think Rodney will sell your products on his website?

That is a joke, right? lol

Originally posted by viperine:

Wing stands that lower the spoiler and move it back. Am in the market for these and the current maker is always out of stock. An exact replica windshield cowl cover would be nice, assuming it can be made in similar fashion as some interior trim. While you're tinkering with interior parts, I would love a hidden/stowaway type of cupholder. Something that doesn't interfere with the center console.

I'm not familiar with these spoiler stands. Do many people have these?

I have thought of the idea of using the ashtray holders as hideaway cup holders. Something I should look into for sure. I know there are some cupholder options but nothing stock looking

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 03-03-2016).]

viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blacktop racing is the company that seems to make the wing stands (stantions), but they removed the webpage with pictures of them altogether so I'm not terribly sure where to look from here. Perhaps another member may have saved pictures. The end result is a lower wing that also sticks out more rearward, which when looking at the side of the car, flowed very nicely with the rear bumper. Naturally, I wouldn't suggest a perfect replica of their product for potential legal reasons, but I'm thinking a slightly different version would work well.
Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They're commonly sold as "stealth" wing stands.

And, yes the Rodney thing was a joke... I'm fully aware there's no love lost between you two.
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey this is some great stuff!

You are very ambitious, and it seems great that you are doing all of this. I must ask, could we see a pic of your fiero?
I tried looking elsewhere and couldn't find one. Do you own one?
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blacktop Racing was a reseller for the ”stealth” wing stands. You could check with them & the person who made them. Ge was thinking of making an updated version.

Congrats, Slammed, on the new status. It sounds as if it can only be good for us, but I hope it works out well for you, too.

For ideas, a cell phone holder that collapses into the ash tray would be awesome.

TFS used to sell glove boxes that went in the dash. There were also pisa and vargyas versions. They apparently all proved too thin. I don't know how much interest there is, but I'd like to see those again.

As far as other interior parts, I would like the entire center console, the front waterfall, etc. Better yet, with an option for the '89-'90 version.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

Originally posted by zzzhuh:

Hey this is some great stuff!

You are very ambitious, and it seems great that you are doing all of this. I must ask, could we see a pic of your fiero?
I tried looking elsewhere and couldn't find one. Do you own one?

I'm guessing Slammed owns 3 Fieros, plus parts. I'd like to know how she got OEM parts in perfect condition.
Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

For ideas, a cell phone holder that collapses into the ash tray would be awesome.

YES! A better purpose for the ash tray would be great!
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by viperine:

While you're tinkering with interior parts, I would love a hidden/stowaway type of cupholder. Something that doesn't interfere with the center console.

At one time, someone had posted their adaptation of a late 80's-early 90's Dodge Dakota cup holder. In the truck, it was in the dash, and was a pop-out that worked similar to your PC's CD recorder-player. It either popped out or rotated out. I don't remember, however, where it was mounted in the Fiero.

On the idea of a fastback conversion kit, there's also the issue of different wiring harnesses and underlying metal and plastic panels required as opposed to the existing notchback pieces.
PFF
System Bot
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

TFS used to sell glove boxes that went in the dash. There were also pisa and vargyas versions. They apparently all proved too thin. I don't know how much interest there is, but I'd like to see those again.

I have one of these in my car... It was in the car when I bought it a few years ago, and I joined the scene after they were gone. I don't know if it was from the Fiero Store, but I absolutely love it. My only complaint is that the tire wheel lock key I have in there rattles over bumps due to it being hard plastic with no insulation or tie downs inside. Here is the only picture I have of it right now, its a terrible picture, I know only half of it is in frame but my Fiero is still sleeping for the winter...

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's like they thought every person on the planet smoked, what a waste of space

I own four Fieros right now, all of which are undriveable lol typical Fiero owner. The one GT I own can't be licensed, has very few miles and was stored indoors it's whole life. So I've been using the parts off it to to make all the molds and for mock up purposes. I was parting it out on here and on craigslist, and someone paid me a good amount for the rear clip, which is why I don't have a car to mount my tail light covers to. I was smart and made a jig so every part is exact, but I really could still use a car to mock up lights and quarter windows on.
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a smoker, even I find the ashtrays a waste of potential. They only get used for those extra screws that seem abound at every repair task. But a cupholder, sheesh, I need somewhere to set my beer!
Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Slammed, if you need to try out your quarter Windows and tail light covers I have my 87GT ready for you to play with. LOL
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If only you weren't on the opposite side of the country!
Rexgirl

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RexgirlSend a Private Message to RexgirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about a front compartment (under spare tire) battery box in heavy plastic ?
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about the instrument cluster housing and the light gray / dark gray vent / climate control / radio housing piece from the 1989 Fiero prototype?

Gary W

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gary WSend a Private Message to Gary WEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many have tried and failed to bring a replacement center console skeleton to market.
tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Color and texture matched skins for all of the interior stuff that peels up over time.

You mentioned replacement dash bezels- could you also do the brushed ones with the ever so slight bronze tint?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cograts on the self employment, good ideas!
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about a nice low profile lip spoiler for the decklid.
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think a double DIN radio trim plate would be awesome! I'd probably buy a couple. Finding a DIN and a half radio that has a touch screen navigation and DVD player is next to impossible. You either have to settle for a single DIN radio or fabricate your own trim to fit a double DIN setup. Here is a pic of one I was working on years ago before someone broke into my car and stole everything. I really liked having the Radio and heater controls locations swapped. It was easier to see the radio and the shifter wasn't as much of an obstacle but if that isn't possible I'd still be fine with a double DIN radio in the stock radio location.

------------------
87 Fiero GT 3.4 Pushrod with 7730 ECM & DIS
88 MERA #8013
85 Fiero SE with 3.1 pushrod
86 Fiero SE 2.8 stock
www.youtube.com/LostNotForgotton

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LostNotForgotton:

I think a double DIN radio trim plate would be awesome!

x2!!! I am currently working on a double DIN install myself - and my fabrication skills are, well....nonexistent. I'm super picky about the appearance, I want a modern double DIN stereo with all the bells and whistles, but I want to keep it as "stock" looking as possible. A pre-fabricated faceplate would go a long way towards that goal.
Bob2112

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bob2112Send a Private Message to Bob2112Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll second the stealth wing stands and center console stuff.

------------------
New Moon Rising - 1988 Black Formula
My Blue Heaven - 1965 Mustang Coupe

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The center console stuff mentioned is already in progress. The double din idea is excellent. I'll definitely have to add that as an option to the bezel kit

As far as 89-90 interior, unless someone gives me parts that don't exist, I won't be doing that. The man hours to make that possible is way beyond what I'd like to do. Especially for something I consider fairly unattractive.

Does anyone have pictures of the stealth wing stands?

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 03-05-2016).]

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cokeologist:

How about the instrument cluster housing and the light gray / dark gray vent / climate control / radio housing piece from the 1989 Fiero prototype?

There is a fiero owner with this in his car i believe fred bought the car but still not sure. I had an interest in it and the purchaser bought it for less than i was willing to give. But, if these are the only parts in existance left i would be hard pressed to let them out of my site. But yes a reproduction of these would be awesome.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because you like the look or because it's something slightly newer and different? I'd rather make something more modern and less cheap/bubbly looking if I were to spend the time
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

Because you like the look or because it's something slightly newer and different? I'd rather make something more modern and less cheap/bubbly looking if I were to spend the time

For me, it's both - I like the look, and it's new and different that fits well with the existing interior.
nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are you talking about these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgw-vYUKjZg
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Both. I was trying for that before I ever saw it.
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

Originally posted by nosaint:

Yes, those are the stealth wing stands. Please, before you make them, speak with the person who made those. I don't want to see this turn into something like the brake upgrade. Slammed, I'm sure you can handle this better than I could ever come up with.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014
I know TFS is trying, but I'm interested in a fusebox cover.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd rather make something more modern and less cheap/bubbly looking if I were to spend the time

I'd like to see something to replace the center stack and main instrument pod.

Thinking out loud...
I would retain the main dash, but would replace the radio/HVAC pod, and main pod, with something more modern.
I'm thinking the stock HVAC controls at the bottom, a double din radio opening (single or 1.5 could be an option, determined by a switchable faceplate) with the rectangular vents above the radio. (The rectangular vents would be retained in order to match the existing far left and right dash vents.)
Above the vents, at the very top, would be four smaller gauges, with volts, oil pressure, fuel, and engine temp. These four would be angled towards the driver. Think 240-Z or Mitsu 3000 GT.

The main pod would contain only the speedo and tach.
All gauges would be commonly available aftermarket units.
(Rewiring a cluster is not too difficult. I had a third gen Firebird cluster in my car for a few days, but decided it didn't fit right.)

Stock switches could be retained, but they would have their own panels, perhaps along the bottom of the cluster. The original switch bezels would not be reused, as in some previous designs.

The center stack would be angled forward, possibly requiring the molded in "center pod" in the existing dash to be removed, or modified, as I did in my aborted attempt...

The main pod can (I think) be located further away from the driver than it presently is, in order to line up with - and to more closely blend in with - the center stack.

You could even design a glove box, for the right side, that could complement the other pieces.

Some of the aftermarket dash kits are things of beauty, but way beyond the means of many of us.
This could be a relatively inexpensive mod, that would completely change the flavor of the Fiero interior.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 03-05-2016).]

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosaint:

You can direct any questions to me about these. I was the manufacturer of the new style Stealth Wingstands.
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like it when people with big egos have to eat crow!

Great products slammed

[This message has been edited by busa_powered (edited 03-05-2016).]

Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I'd like to see something to replace the center stack and main instrument pod.

Thinking out loud...
I would retain the main dash, but would replace the radio/HVAC pod, and main pod, with something more modern.
I'm thinking the stock HVAC controls at the bottom, a double din radio opening (single or 1.5 could be an option, determined by a switchable faceplate) with the rectangular vents above the radio. (The rectangular vents would be retained in order to match the existing far left and right dash vents.)
Above the vents, at the very top, would be four smaller gauges, with volts, oil pressure, fuel, and engine temp. These four would be angled towards the driver. Think 240-Z or Mitsu 3000 GT.

The main pod would contain only the speedo and tach.
All gauges would be commonly available aftermarket units.
(Rewiring a cluster is not too difficult. I had a third gen Firebird cluster in my car for a few days, but decided it didn't fit right.)

Stock switches could be retained, but they would have their own panels, perhaps along the bottom of the cluster. The original switch bezels would not be reused, as in some previous designs.

The center stack would be angled forward, possibly requiring the molded in "center pod" in the existing dash to be removed, or modified, as I did in my aborted attempt...

The main pod can (I think) be located further away from the driver than it presently is, in order to line up with - and to more closely blend in with - the center stack.

You could even design a glove box, for the right side, that could complement the other pieces.

Some of the aftermarket dash kits are things of beauty, but way beyond the means of many of us.
This could be a relatively inexpensive mod, that would completely change the flavor of the Fiero interior.

What about some sort of pod to replace the GT's extra gauge pod? Something that uses standard 2" gauges or something? With that space you could easily fit 3 or maybe even 4 2" gauges up there as opposed to the fairly wasteful two that are currently there.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As I think on it, the Firebird interior that these gauges resembled would be an awesome product.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

What about some sort of pod to replace the GT's extra gauge pod? Something that uses standard 2" gauges or something? With that space you could easily fit 3 or maybe even 4 2" gauges up there as opposed to the fairly wasteful two that are currently there.

I like it!
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Great post. This is exactly the kind of thing I had in mind. I will start drawing up some ideas. Maybe something like what Fie Ro did with his GTR dash and console, but as a bolt on replacement kit
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock