Started on: 11-20-2015 08:29 PM
Replies: 46 (805 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 12-03-2015 05:27 PM
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2015 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:
Ogre, I'm confused on your comment. I haven't posted any images above. I only made a comment on being able to see the deck lid image you posted.

Sorry mix your posts w/ 85fieroguy posts above
85 hosed posting same picture. Most Shouldn't see them.

If PIP pictures doesn't work for others... (Photobucket and others are famous for problem here and other forums.)
Try another browser on your PC?
Switch DNS as Patrick shows you?

[This message has been edited by theogre (edited 11-25-2015).]

IP: Logged
85fieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2015 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I apologize to all. I got lost after the first few replys. I must be a dummie, as I see stupid ads for stuff on Craigs, Ebay etc with photos and I can't do it. To the first guy that solves the problem with PIP...I will wash his car for life, marry his ex wife, walk his dog at 5 AM, scrub your wife's floors, date your mother in law..what ever. Man, I can't believe this problem with PIP
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2015 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85fieroguy:

Man, I can't believe this problem with PIP.

To the first guy that solves the problem with PIP...

IMO, it has been solved. I've had no further issues either uploading or viewing PIP images since I made the changes to my computer's DNS settings.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-25-2015).]

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2015 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I got lost after the first few replys. I must be a dummie...

(re)read https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/096161.html#p14 and others here.
Blaming PIP but did not make the problem that time. You did likely Past the data PIP put in memory then hitting Image button.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2015 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theogre:

(re)read https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/096161.html#p14 and others here.
Blaming PIP but did not make the problem that time. You did likely Post the data PIP put in memory then hitting Image button.

85fieroguy, Ogre brings up a good point in regards to the PIP "problem" that you are experiencing. It appears you've uploaded your image just fine to the PIP server, but then what you've done is mess up when inserting the link into your post(s). When an image is uploaded using PIP, an image link is automatically created and is stored in temporary memory. This image link is complete... it is not to be added to the post using any additional form of link. After using PIP to upload an image, just right click in your post where the image is to be located, and then select "Paste" from the list of commands in the window. VoilĂ , that's all there is to it.

Testing PIP....were do I find the web location as asked for when you click link image ?

Here's the image you successfully uploaded using PIP... that you failed to post properly. If you click on EDIT in this post, you'll see the differences in the image tags.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-26-2015).]

FieroJuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by FieroJuice (edited 12-02-2015).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting... after noticing that all PIP uploaded images were appearing very pixelated for a few minutes, they've now disappeared completely in all threads. Image server down?

There's supposed to be an image in this quote box...

Originally posted by Patrick:

[EDIT @ 6:10 PM] Images have returned. I guess the image server is now back up.

[EDIT2 @ 7:25 PM] Although the image above now shows up, I've noticed that PIP uploaded images in other threads are currently missing. I give up.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-03-2015).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock