Started on: 11-14-2015 01:46 AM
Replies: 372 (17111 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 04-15-2016 05:40 PM
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

This is the outcome I feared from the beginning.

Slammed stood by holding the fire extinguisher (In this case the fire extinguisher refers to posting some pictures) while this thread burned for several months. All Slammed had to do was use the fire extinguisher (post some pictures) to put out the fire. All it would have taken was a couple pictures. Slammed obviously knows how to post pictures. Why did Slammed let this go on for several months? Slammed was in control from the very beginning. Slammed choose to let the fires burn.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

IP: Logged
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Originally posted by Slammed:

Do you think someone spends tens of thousands of dollars to buy molds to not use them? Do you think he can't handle doing it on his own?

So are you telling me there is hope these will be made in the near future? Would be a wonderful thing.

I would want to think that if someone paid that much for the molds that person would want to make lenses. What is tens of thousands? Over 20k?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://youtu.be/rSjK2Oqrgic

Nothing to see here, please disperse
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

So are you telling me there is hope these will be made in the near future? Would be a wonderful thing.

I would want to think that if someone paid that much for the molds that person would want to make lenses. What is tens of thousands? Over 20k?

Yes and yes
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

https://youtu.be/rSjK2Oqrgic

Nothing to see here, please disperse

I miss Leslie Nielsen
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney...Go take a god damn Ativan, smoke a doobie,grab a cold one,go get some strange or whatever.

Make some decent priced drop spindles with all this energy.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...wow this thread really went into the toilet...
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And people wonder why we don't see many new products for our cars....

I cannot figure out why so many people here feel they deserve answers from Slammed. Slammed didn't take money from anyone, didn't make any promises to anyone, she owes absolutely nothing to everyone here, so to act as if you've been crossed or wronged or cheated by her is insane. Do i agree with her approach to everything? No, but its irrelevant. To me it appears Slammed has had nothing but good intentions but situations and schedules change, I'm sure anyone who has a Fiero project can understand that. Of all the people with negative responses how many of you are prepared to actually buy them anyway? 10% maybe?

Sitting online and bitching is easy, actually doing something about your problems is not. Slammed has gotten closer than anyone else to making these lenses, so a huge plus to her. Slammed i hope you got a few sets for your own car out of the deal.

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed,
I think the missing link here is why would a guy buy these molds without any know how on what the hell to do with them.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because the majority of people who aren't familiar with deep draw thick gauge thermoforming don't know that you need a source of real negative vacuum that a shop vac can't provide. Any person that looks up vacuum forming on youtube or whatever will find endless videos of people using shop vacuums or dysons to do the pull. These people aren't pulling 8" draws with .220" material that needs to be precisely heated from both sides and has an open pull time of about 6 seconds, aaand also requiring at least 20"hg

You sell a guy an idea saying they are molds for vacuum forming a rare car part that no-one else makes or has access to, and they jump on it. This is my understanding after our conversation. He is a smart guy and fellow machinist. I have no doubt he'll get it done.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

Internet and a keyboard can brigs out bad stuff from some good people.

Absolutely true. It also allows someone with complete anonymity to say what ever they want to say because no one knows that person or can verify anything that person has to say. I would be a lot more comfortable if someone here actually knew this Slammed person.

Time will tell if we see some lenses made. For the good of the Fiero I hope so.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:
Ok, I will put it out there, full disclosure. This was in a PM, and not meant to be in public, but I will not keep my mouth shut when someone is being called a liar, and I can show different. I do not know about others, but I did in fact send a PM to Slammed saying that I would not be purchasing anything more from Rodney in the future. So Slammed was correct in what she posted.

Okay. I was wrong. More power to ya'.

I understand the reason behind Slammed's post actually. It was NOT to sit back and just see sheer chaos unfold, but some of the anger was now being directed at Rodney, and it seemed like swift justice. Rodney has been stirring so much crap in this and the original thread. Calling her a flat out liar at times. When others disagreed with the way he was conducting himself, others started directing their anger towards Rodney. Read back in this thread, and you will see it. She was simply honest in the fact that it gave her pleasure to see Karma at work when this happened, "turning the tables" so to speak.

If that's how you see it. We'll just have to agree to disagree. I interpreted the comment differently. (And it did sound like a troll comment.
Remember... As I said before, I was willing to give "Slammed" the benefit of the doubt, until then. Again... a different perception.)

However, and I have discussed this in PM's to several people, I find it "interesting" that Slammed is literally within walking distance of the stated locations of "Ride Ze Lightning" and "Friend of Yours", and whatever other iterations of the same person that may have "shown up" on the forum.
They all had a common theme... Things were promised and, in some cases, even attempted. They just didn't happen.
Not saying that those two started out to fail, but the end result was the same.
Slammed? I don't know. At least nobody is out any money.
If I am wrong, I apologize. Most sincerely.
If not? Well... I suppose we'll never know.

Edit - Anyway... I've explained my reaction. I started to leave this thread alone, completely, until the perceived (on my part) troll comment. That's the only reason I chimed in. I will now leave it alone, again.

Out!

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-18-2016).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sold.

So I'm guessing you sold the 2 pair you show in the pictures and maybe the 2 daily driver pair? Cool. Hopefully the people here that bought them will give us some reviews on what they think of them. Can't wait. Did you ship them out yet?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every post I make is from my phone while I'm at work or from my laptop tethered to my phone at home. This tower at home covers maybe 5 different towns and the one at work who knows. I could be near a whole lot of members. I'm in Graham right now and it says I'm in Seattle so...

Rodney, I am no longer answering anything you say. I don't know why I have continued to.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once these guys that bought these lenses from Slammed get their lenses this should all be cleared up. Hopefully in a week or two we will have some feedback from these guys. Even if they are not quite perfect that will be OK. Something will be better than nothing.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Rodney, I am no longer answering anything you say. I don't know why I have continued to.

No need to. The guys that are getting these lenses you sold will let us know what they think of them.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No need to. The guys that are getting these lenses you sold will let us know what they think of them.

Unless he -- she -- sold them to the person who bought the molds or a fiero owner unknown as "The Shadow" I just hope for Slammed this buyer reviews them that way us NAY SAYERS are in CACA up to our eyeballs WE'LL SEE ..... proof will be in the pudding ... who will review ??? wont hold my breath

Danyel
slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Slammed stood by holding the fire extinguisher (In this case the fire extinguisher refers to posting some pictures) while this thread burned for several months. All Slammed had to do was use the fire extinguisher (post some pictures) to put out the fire. All it would have taken was a couple pictures. Slammed obviously knows how to post pictures. Why did Slammed let this go on for several months? Slammed was in control from the very beginning. Slammed choose to let the fires burn.

And you kept pouring fuel on it. Are we going to blame the arsonist or the firefighter here for this thread burning to the ground?

To accuse Slammed of being a troll is being a foil, which is no better.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slicknick:

And you kept pouring fuel on it. Are we going to blame the arsonist or the firefighter here for this thread burning to the ground?

To accuse Slammed of being a troll is being a foil, which is no better.

Well NO ONE HERE has ever met Slammed in person. to my knowledge.. her/his products ressembled a skunkworks secret project from Area51 ... when it was done some unknown hero bought the molds ... and the parts produced from these molds were bought by a undisclosed buyer from who knows where ............. So now what would you call that ??

Man I really dont get it people .... ALL THIS is makin us all look like a bunch of A$$monkeys !!! NAYs and YAYs Included !!! Slammed can you confirmed you have met in person someone here ??? Thanks for the truth ...
regards
Danyel
Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have never met anyone from this forum in person, yet I do business in the mall and I don't disclose with whom I do business unless they self identify. Is that some new rule now? In order to be taken seriously you must be personally known by X number of members and disclose who you sell things to? C'mon! This thread has taken a really disappointing turn, and I'm not talking about the death of the tail lights project.
slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Well NO ONE HERE has ever met Slammed in person. to my knowledge.. her/his products ressembled a skunkworks secret project from Area51 ... when it was done some unknown hero bought the molds ... and the parts produced from these molds were bought by a undisclosed buyer from who knows where ............. So now what would you call that ??

Man I really dont get it people .... ALL THIS is makin us all look like a bunch of A$$monkeys !!! NAYs and YAYs Included !!! Slammed can you confirmed you have met in person someone here ??? Thanks for the truth ...
regards
Danyel

I would call that a project that didn't get finished up and got sold off. Go into the construction zone, I'm sure there's more than a handful of those in there.

It's nobody's business where the molds went to. Slammed could've destroyed them for all anyone cares. It was her project and her business to share as she pleased.

So now this forum needs to have someone approve a member in person before they tell people that they'd like to make a product? Get real.

PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone cool it. Lets wait for these people to receive their lens and then we can have a look see.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everyone cool it. Lets wait for these people to receive their lens and then we can have a look see.

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Absolutely true. It also allows someone with complete anonymity to say what ever they want to say because no one knows that person or can verify anything that person has to say. I would be a lot more comfortable if someone here actually knew this Slammed person.

Time will tell if we see some lenses made. For the good of the Fiero I hope so.

That last thing I will mention is that I would recommend any reputable vendor like you to stay off these discussions. Otherwise they could get dragged into the mud and we all know what that does.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

That last thing I will mention is that I would recommend any reputable vendor like you to stay off these discussions.

Why?

Everybody should just take everything that is posted at face value and not question it? Look where that has got the idiots that voted for Obamass.
This would be the reason the US is in the crappy state is in in now and the smart people have had enough. It has got to change before we are at a point of no return. Proof, proof is what makes it real. Setting around and believing everything you see that makes you happy is not going to make it happen. If people think that a couple pictures posted on a site is proof enough, then I can only imagine what people think is really out there. I'm still waiting for PROOF myself and don't even have a GT needing taillights.

Kevin
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-19-2016 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Why?

Everybody should just take everything that is posted at face value and not question it? Look where that has got the idiots that voted for Obamass.
This would be the reason the US is in the crappy state is in in now and the smart people have had enough. It has got to change before we are at a point of no return. Proof, proof is what makes it real. Setting around and believing everything you see that makes you happy is not going to make it happen. If people think that a couple pictures posted on a site is proof enough, then I can only imagine what people think is really out there. I'm still waiting for PROOF myself and don't even have a GT needing taillights.

Kevin

Bam!

Funny how so many opinions do not count, but biatching about another's opinion does?

Bon jour!

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here I go with one more post. Come on everyone lets calm down and stop the mud slinging. Slammed has proven that she is in the plastic forming business but why she has been so secretive and stringing everyone along is probably where all the doubt is coming from. Her intentions may have been noble from the very beginning but the way she presented it was a bit different that what we are use to seeing here.
OK someone out there now owns the molds and paid thousands for them. I've had my doubts but lets be patient and wait a few months to give the man an opportunity to produce something. Meanwhile, lets get off this girls case and see how everything evolves. The only thing I ask of Slammed is that she provide periodic updates if she can.. She also has a real name that is Micayla and I will refer to her as such if I make further comments. To her credit she has taken alot of abuse here and hasn't resorted to flaming. I applaud her for maintaining her dignified demeanor and feel that we should do the same. If and when GT taillight lenses show up many of us should apologize to Micayla publicly and that includes myself.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Here I go with one more post. Come on everyone lets calm down and stop the mud slinging. Slammed has proven that she is in the plastic forming business but why she has been so secretive and stringing everyone along is probably where all the doubt is coming from. Her intentions may have been noble from the very beginning but the way she presented it was a bit different that what we are use to seeing here.
OK someone out there now owns the molds and paid thousands for them. I've had my doubts but lets be patient and wait a few months to give the man an opportunity to produce something. Meanwhile, lets get off this girls case and see how everything evolves. The only thing I ask of Slammed is that she provide periodic updates if she can.. She also has a real name that is Micayla and I will refer to her as such if I make further comments. To her credit she has taken alot of abuse here and hasn't resorted to flaming. I applaud her for maintaining her dignified demeanor and feel that we should do the same. If and when GT taillight lenses show up many of us should apologize to Micayla publicly and that includes myself.

What proof, and I mean PROOF do you have of any single thing you have just posted?

You say "If and when" like you're not even sure of anything.

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Lambo nut (edited 01-19-2016).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-19-2016 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will eat crow.

This is a troll thread from day one.

Who does not own a HD camera?

ALL of those pics can be recreated using previously available lenses.

Slammed could have stopped this very early on, but has continued to string folks along.

Why blame the town for the snake bite?

I will never not post up if I think that we are being scammed. I have not been wrong before about crooks here, and I am going with that. If proven otherwise, what do the fine folks backing Slammed wish of me? Honest. What ramifications would you all like if us naysayers are wrong?
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

What ramifications would you all like if us naysayers are wrong?

They may want to play with your slider.

FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The first post was an embarrassment to the community and we are heading down the same road again a second time.

I've been on several forums since 1999 and I always believed that the Fiero owners were better then to play these baby games but I guess not.

You guys need to stop this non-sense!
PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really don't mind the doubt. It comes with me not giving answers to every question. O well. When someone starts saying things about me and the kind of person I am? That's going too far

Look at the thread about a member making turn signal covers. He said he was having issues with plastic, and I told him exactly how to fix his problem. I offer advice on all kinds of technical threads. Why would I go through all of this just to make people mad or something? And who has 4 mint condition OEM passenger tail lights, worth about $2000 if they were Fierostore or OEM? The camera on my phone is quite good, just not in low light like every other phone. If someone had needed better pictures, I would have taken them. It didn't seem to be an issue. And how the hell would I have made the rough pulls in the first picture? Someone explain that to me. Do any of you understand what it takes to get just that far? To do a vacuum pull on a two piece female mold with severe undercuts? That isn't crap you can make at home.
Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will never not post up if I think that we are being scammed. I have not been wrong before about crooks here, and I am going with that. If proven otherwise, what do the fine folks backing Slammed wish of me? Honest. What ramifications would you all like if us naysayers are wrong?

You keep using that "scam" word. I don't think it means what you think it means. Even if EVERYTHING you, Rodney, and the other doubters say is true, at WORST this is a troll thread. It can't be a scam for the simple fact she never asked for or received a dime from anyone here, aside from the people who supposedly bought those sets of lenses from her. Even then, that can't be a scam unless she doesn't deliver, seeing how she was completely up front about what they were. If she was using OE lenses to fabricate those pictures those lenses would be worth a LOT of money in that condition, probably more than a declared set the reproduction ones from a failed project.

It's one thing to have a difference of opinion in how this project was run, but when you start saying "scam" you are making an accusation of genuine criminal behavior, and you better put up some evidence.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I got a couple negs posting in this thread.

Hey, Don't be shy you pussies. I got so much more green than I deserve and I like the contrast so rock on.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If someone had needed better pictures, I would have taken them. It didn't seem to be an issue. .

Really. This is the biggest issue by far. Really. For 6+ months people kept asking you to post more pictures. Now that you are offering, how about posting some more pictures like the guy that is making the lenses. Want to shut me up? Post more (lots more) pictures. Not just the tops of some lenses.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

You keep using that "scam" word.

OK. Sham it is then. Should I go back and edit all my previous posts?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-19-2016 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

It's one thing to have a difference of opinion in how this project was run, but when you start saying "scam" you are making an accusation of genuine criminal behavior, and you better put up some evidence.

Or what? If I do not "better put up some evidence" then what? I asked what my penance may be.

"You better"? Ok.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Or what? If I do not "better put up some evidence" then what? I asked what my penance may be.

"You better"? Ok.

Your penance will be Rodney eternally hounding you like a rabid dog.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We were shamed by Slammed but at least we were not scammed.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We were shamed by Slammed but at least we were not scammed.

Shamed by Slammed. As in she put us to shame. If you read back through this thread, are you proud of your posts? Does your contribution to this thread reflect well on you or the Fiero community? Did your posts here show you for the best you could be?

This topic is polarizing. Would I buy from Slammed? Probably. Would I buy from the eventual tail light vendor? Probably. Will I continue to buy from Rodney? Probably. Could this have been handled better? Certainly. Do I agree with everything management makes me do? NO! Did our posts contribute to the current status? Possibly.

This project is over and done with. Move on. This horse died, deteriorated, and returned to dust which has since blown away. Seriously.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock