Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Star Wars AT-AT Walker Fiero Shirt (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Star Wars AT-AT Walker Fiero Shirt by Chris Hodson
Started on: 10-27-2015 03:20 PM
Replies: 56 (1494 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 12-12-2015 06:56 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VERY cool design! ! ! ! If you are keeping track of interest, please put me down for an eXtra Large. I have to ask, do you think you will have any type of discount for multiple orders? I would like 3 shirts actually, but $75 for 3 T-Shirts is a bit much for me to justify.
IP: Logged
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never thought of that to tell you the truth. I'm such a small operation, and usually sell one shirt per customer. Usually discounts aren't offered until you start buying in bulk but I can't imagine you need 40 of these shirts lol. Let me think about this question, and do some math to see what I'm comfortable with. I'll try to work something out for the guys who buy multiple shirts in one order.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can definitely do combined shipping. I keep coming back to the thought," does target do that?". I'm still deciding. Anyways... I finished the large screen and when its done airing out I'll do a test run.

[This message has been edited by Chris Hodson (edited 11-19-2015).]

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Chris Hodson

3066 posts
Member since Aug 2006
I got out some crappy old water based ink and did a primer run. I'm happy with it.

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good.
redraif

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is so up my alley... check my sig!

Can you do some measurements on the shirts you plan to use? In normal t-shirts I wear small... athletic I wear medium. In boys and Xtra large.... lol...

Armpit to arm pit would be awesome.... then I will hint to my spouse what an awesome Christmas gift this would be!

------------------
Please forgive my typos, I'm typically posting via cell.

1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770
"SE" Stormtrooper Edition
Rescued, resuscitated and reversibly modified! (I'm so not done yet!)

Poly all round & Black Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45 on 18x8 (47 offset w/ 8-9mm spacer) 1.5 coils cut off 1984 WS6 springs
Rear: 265/35 on 18x8.5 (45 offset) Coil-overs w/ 10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Everything is the previous owners fault!

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2015 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You tell me what brand shirt you like best along with an armpit to armpit measurement and I'll make something happen. I was going to start printing some of these today but I kind of got snowed in.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2015 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The screen is good to go! I got some size large shirts to test it out. The print looks just fine. I have these shirts in the wash now to see if they hold up. Assuming they are OK coming out of the wash, I'll start an order thread

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wash test went well. The shirts are tagless and super soft. I'm really happy with the quality of this whole project.

24.99 shipped. For those who are ordering more than one I'll eat the extra shipping cost in appreciation for the business.
I'll offer black, light blue, dark blue, gray. The colors of the folded shirts on my table there. White ink only.

I'll make an order thread in the mall tonight or tomorrow. I'll pm everyone here who was interested.

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

Forget the shirt (not saying I don't want one)
I want the Fiero walker!!!!

The Fiero Force is strong with this one.
PFF
System Bot
87RedRum

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2015 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87RedRumSend a Private Message to 87RedRumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you make these I'm down for a Men's Med. Let me know!
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2015 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:

Wash test went well. The shirts are tagless and super soft. I'm really happy with the quality of this whole project.

24.99 shipped. For those who are ordering more than one I'll eat the extra shipping cost in appreciation for the business.
I'll offer black, light blue, dark blue, gray. The colors of the folded shirts on my table there. White ink only.

I'll make an order thread in the mall tonight or tomorrow. I'll pm everyone here who was interested.

Is this the "light blue" - looks awesome. I want that exact one in XL - take my money!
lateFormula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2015 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lateFormulaSend a Private Message to lateFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Eagerly waiting the ad posting in the mall for these. Gotta have this.

Chris, if sales go well would you consider making a version that is a white shirt with a medium charcoal grey ink, or even black ink?
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2015 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lets do this.

Shirt Order Thread
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ordering date is coming up soon my friends.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shirt received, and it's awesome!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock