Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Star Wars AT-AT Walker Fiero Shirt (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Star Wars AT-AT Walker Fiero Shirt by Chris Hodson
Started on: 10-27-2015 03:20 PM
Replies: 56 (1491 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 12-12-2015 06:56 PM
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not exactly sure what possessed me to put this together, but it happened. If I get enough people maybe Ill make a screen, and print a few. I love graphic T mashups.

Anyone in?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is kick ass!!!
Chris_narf

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_narfSend a Private Message to Chris_narfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is totally awesome on so many levels.

------------------
-Chris
'85 V6 SE 4sp (SOLD)
'88 GT - Series 3 SC3800 w/ 3.5" pulley, 1.8" rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.5" intake, 3.29 gearing. Installed and tuned by Sinister Performance
'99 Kawasaki Vulcan 500, owned since new
'09 G37x Sedan w/ Premium & Nav (wife's car)
'13 G37xS Sedan (new daily driver)
'14 Yamaha FJR - 0-60 in 2.8s w/ 34MPG!!!

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BTW. I would definitely take a few. My boys are in the navy and would get a total kick out of this. They love Star Wars and they love Fieros!! I would send them each a package as a surprise.

[This message has been edited by Jason88Notchie (edited 10-27-2015).]

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe I'll sign up with a place like skreened.

http://skreened.com/home_b?...cCBhSh6zQ-k2Eb50aw.1

Then I don't have to make a screen and you guys have more options.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forget the shirt (not saying I don't want one)
I want the Fiero walker!!!!
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you happen to produce these I might be in for two xxl

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think you have sparked a lot of interest.
Fieroeddie

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroeddieSend a Private Message to FieroeddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be in for one as well.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2015 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll clean it up then offer it on skreened. Then you all can have many options as to what you want it on, and I won't have to make a screen
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2015 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Make a small crest on front by heart and put screen on back

Front screens look dorkey in my opinion

As a student I worked for a screen print place
Back screen shirts sold 5x more then front print ones
PFF
System Bot
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2015 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take your word on that. Was kind of wondering myself. Thanks.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2015 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In for an XL
lateFormula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2015 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lateFormulaSend a Private Message to lateFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris if you set this up on a print on demand website, make it available as front printed or back printed. While Quad GT might think front prints look dorkey, just looking at the vast majority of printed Ts or websites like cafepress, zazzle, or redbubble would seem to indicate otherwise. Personally I would prefer one that is front printed. If you get this up for sale on a site please add a response here with a link. This would be awesome to wear to the new Star Wars in December.

[This message has been edited by lateFormula (edited 10-28-2015).]

LFiero67

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2015 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LFiero67Send a Private Message to LFiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool.

------------------
10.007 @ 135.54MPH
Best 60' 1.42
Best mph 137.66
Billet 6262 Precision turbo, PT1001 intercooler, ST1 cam, 140lb springs, comp pushrods, HV3, stock L32 bottom end and heads.

Old M90 XP Cam time -
11.425 @115.60
1.543 60'

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2015 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VERY cool!!
Count me in for an XL -front print

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

painandgain99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2015 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for painandgain99Send a Private Message to painandgain99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much? V-neck option?? Very cool

------------------
87' GT 5 speed 😤 15 years old
My IG for daily motivation: Alpha_Photos

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2015 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They will prolly be 25$ one way or another. Im still deciding if I want to make the screen myself or something else. I'll let you all know in a few days. I'll look into v neck.
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2015 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spreadshirt is usually the cheapest way to go for these.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've decided to print them myself. Give me a few days to gather materials, and make a screen. I figure once I get the emulsion to do this sort of stuff again I'll make some more fun designs or take requests
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That may be the most awesome things I have ever seen. I'm in for three, two XL's, and 1 large. 1 for me and 2 for my sons. I hope you can make this happen.

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 11-01-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2015 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just thought of something. You are not opening yourself up to any copyright/trademark infringements are you? Don't get yourself into any legal issues.

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 10-31-2015).]

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2015 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope. Parody's are protected. The images you see are not my own, I just put them together. I'll rework them a bit just in case. I won't be making enough for gm or the film industry to bat an eyelash lol. I am ordering supplies today. I'll make a shirt for myself and if all is good I'll set up a post in the mall for pre orders and get that list going. This will be fun, once I make a bit off this I'll put it right back into making more fun Fiero shirts. Thanks for the support my friends!
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Supplies ordered. Everything gets here Nov 5. Get ready for the pre order list in the mall.
JDEvans

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JDEvansSend a Private Message to JDEvansEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats awesome ! Got a well needed laugh. Thank you. Oh and I want one.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I`ll be in for a couple.
I`ll keep an eye out for your thread in the mall.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Ill be using plastisol, not water based ink. Frames are being built tonight. Hopefully the emulsion comes soon Im ready to get back into this! I will probably end up making a new design each month.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I made a frame, I have ink, and emulsion, waiting on the screen, and sensitiser. Transparency will be printed today. My wife saw the frame, now I get to make a whole bunch lol. She showed me on etsy that people are selling them for stupid money. All those crafty people like to make "shadow boxes" out of them. Interesting...

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:

Bump. Ill be using plastisol, not water based ink. .

I assume thats better than normal T shirt ink?
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It can be compared to using water colors vs. epoxy paint. Water colors will wash out eventually, and do not have as much pigment so they don't show up well on dark garments, epoxy needs to be cured and lasts a long time + holds lots of pigment that will show up on dark garments. Water based ink has a softer hand, or feel to it. The bad thing is that its just not very durable. Plastisol inks will cure in the fibers of the shirt and make a mechanical bond that's really tough to destroy. Its a lot more expensive to make shirts with good ink, I just really want these to last a long time for you guys. "better" is relative to what you are trying to accomplish. I do think its better for this project in regard to my goals. The brand of ink I got does however have a soft hand for being a plastisol. Kind of the best of both worlds. Maybe I should make another thread showing how I do this What fun is a hobby if ya cant share it right?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:

Maybe I should make another thread showing how I do this What fun is a hobby if ya cant share it right?

Yes, please do this!

2tone86gt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2015 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Plus one for you my friend.. What a great idea!!
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have all my materials. I'll start tonight
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! What are you using for cure?
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A metal box that heats up to 400 Degrees F. I set a shirt in, and when my laser temp reader shows that the ink is at the proper cure temp ill take the shirt out then proceed with a stretch test.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2015 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The digital alchemist - I took lots of pics during the process. I finished the screen for the small sized shirts and some how got the exposure and cure times spot on first try and the print looks exactly how I wanted it to. I'm pretty excited this weekend I'll make a frame for the large shirts and we will be good to go. If there is any part of the process you would like me to focus on as far as photos go let me know what you would like to understand better. Thanks for your patience everyone.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still want the walker, with full working laser cannons and a Jedi proof undercarriage.
(And a shirt to wear while I drive it)
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

I still want the walker, with full working laser cannons and a Jedi proof undercarriage.
(And a shirt to wear while I drive it)

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow... just wow on so many levels.

--Allen
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay