Started on: 08-29-2015 10:44 PM
Replies: 9 (196 views)
Last post by: blakeinspace on 10-20-2015 08:19 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2015 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Club,

Good news club! Jim made an honest woman of Debbie. This weekend our beloved friends got married and NTFC wishes them years of joy. Please bless the union when you see them and share their joy. Also, Thank You both for a wonderful day of fun and food after the August meeting for Jim Swim.

I want to make sure everyone is all caught up on coming activities and Lynn and Austin wanted to invite the club over for swimming on two September dates. I know that sounds a bit odd.. But the first swim is somewhat short notice, so he thought a second date was a good idea too.

Lynn Swim 1:
September 6th. This is the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, come over after 3p and bring a beverage and one to share and enjoy the day and evening. Get a hold of me or Tom for Lynn's addy or TN. Fieros park for free.

September 12th:
http://www.ntmc.org
Cracker Barrel show with the North Texas Mustang Club. We have joined this show several years running as guest invited club. Registration is at 3p and the show should wrap up around 7p... Which will then to an evening of...
Lynn Swim 2.
Come on out and cool down after the Cracker Barrel show for swim or visit. Maybe we can get some pizza delivered or something. Thanks Lynn for the offer(s)!

September 26th:
Regular club meeting at Pappas BBQ. Lunch from 1100 to whenever. I am out of town that weekend and am seeking a surrogate President to take this one. Please call to apply. References required. Be careful... You might get stuck with it permanently!

October 10th:
PSN at the Cavanaugh Flight Museum. Registration at 0830, awards at 330p. This is a large Pontiac show and full of great cars in an excellent venue. You guys gotta check out the flyer... They included a Fiero on it!
http://www.dapa.org/wp-cont...SN-Flyer-2015-r1.pdf

October 16-18:
Ruckus 14! I am hosting this event in Gonzales Texas. It is a great historic location. Friday cruise down includes a trip to the Spoetzl Brewery of Shiner. I have got a packed itinerary and hope things you might never see or do otherwise. Sunday trip home will stop into the BBQ capital of Texas, Lockhart, for some legendary Q. If you would like a shirt please post in this thread for full details and let me know!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095732.html

October 24th:
Final regular club meeting at Pappas BBQ for lunch before the Christmas Party

Whew! So much typing... Hope to see you guys at as many events as you can make... Especially the Ruckus!

--blake

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2015 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! Lynn Swim this Sunday!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2015 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like we will have great cool weather for the car show this weekend!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cracker Barrel was fun, we had 5 Fieros, a Solstice, and a new Dodge Ram Truck 4x4.

Thanks Austin for bringing the full Fiero cooler! And thanks to Lynn for having us out for a night visit. The plaques were really nice 9-11 Patriotic themed, and I won 3 prizes... Including a HoneyBaked Ham!?

This weekend is the Tiger Prowl at the Bass Pro Shops sponsored by the GTO Assc of N Texas. Just found out about it... So you get the notice as I did. Reg is at 900, awards at 2p, cost is $20.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2015 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Club,

This is the 4th Saturday of the month, so it means time for our regular monthly meeting for lunch at Pappas BBQ, from about 1100 to ...

We have a fill in President this month. Jim East is going to facilitate the meeting as I will be out of town spending money in the evil Empire that is Disney. My feet are already getting sore thinking of the walking.

Anyway, Jim will cover 2 big coming events... the PSN in Addison on Oct 10 and Ruckus 14 in Gonzales on Oct 16-18. Please book your rooms for Ruckus soon if you are going to this historic Texas landmark!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095732

Special thanks to those that came out to the Cracker Barrel show. We had a small but fun turnout and I won several door prizes including a ham. Austin got the full trunk cooler going and several of us one nice plaques.

Hope you guys have a good start of fall and look forward to the coming shows!

-- blake
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Y'all don't forget that the PSN is in one week!

Get yer spit and polish done and come on out to the coolest venue for a car show!
http://www.cavanaughflightm.../content/article/163

(cool retro poster in the link)
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2015 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like good T-Top weather for Saturday at the PSN,... See you there!
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2015 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Club, as you know, the psn show is this weekend.( 10/10/15) last year we met at the On the Border restaurant down the road. This worked out well as we all drove in together and parked together. And we even arrived early enough to park in the hanger! 

I'd like to do that again for this year's show. I know it's an early morning meet up but I would like to be in the shade all day!! The address for the meet up spot is 

On the border 

4855 belt line Rd

Addison,  TX 75254

I'd like to meet between 7:30 and 8:00 am. We will leave the parking lot at 8 and make the 2 mile skip to the show grounds. If you are running a FEW minutes late, please feel free to let me (anthony) know. If you're right behind us, I might be able to hold a spot. No promises! ! 

Remember to bring chairs, coolers, snacks, and maybe some sun screen!!

NOW LET'S SHINE EM' UP AND SHOW EM' OFF!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2015 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ugh.... What an early morning... Anthony, I will try to meet you. Wanna caravan to Addison?

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 10-08-2015).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2015 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NTFC Monthly Club Meeting, this Saturday, October 24th!

Time for the last meeting before the Christmas Party. This meeting will be at Pappas BBQ from 1115 to whenever.

We have a few talking points. I was hoping David or Tom might give a trip report from their show in Fredericksburg. I will tell some highlights from Ruckus14 in Gonzales. We will talk about the big PSN show from the 10th. Set a date and location for the Christmas party (most likely Dec 5th). Instead of a Fall Fun Run in November, maybe we can have a range day and lunch. Ruckus took a lot out of me and I am just not up to planning another shindig at this time.

Show-n-Tell if anyone has some.
Also, I have a few Ruckus shirts left, cost is $15 for one and $10 for additional, y'all don't leave me stuck with these now, ya hear!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock