Help in Central Illinois by RTingey
Started on: 06-14-2015 09:34 AM
Replies: 6 (182 views)
Last post by: carnut122 on 06-21-2015 03:21 PM
RTingey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2015 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RTingeySend a Private Message to RTingeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 1986 Fiero with a 2.8 turbo and I need to drop the engine to replace the manifolds because the is a black sway bar near the manifold on the cabin firewall. Is there anyone near Sullivan that could help me for a day? All the aftermarket on the car is kind of intimidating. Hopefully I will be able to drive it for school.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2015 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are one lucky guy. You live 10 miles from Mattoon, IL, current home of Fieroguru. Although he is really busy right now, he may be able to offer some advice. Send him a PM.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094817.html

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 06-14-2015).]

oldrock2401

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2015 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldrock2401Send a Private Message to oldrock2401Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats awesome that the guru is in central Illinois, I was not aware of that. I am from the Danville area if you need any simple help
RTingey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2015 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RTingeySend a Private Message to RTingeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys, I have met fieroguru but he is a busy man, and I just might have to :/ I just hope my car can go to some car shows this year.
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2015 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am only 2 hours away but unfortunately I have very little time to do my own. Maybe take pictures of what you are trying to remove and people can chime in to help. If the cradle has never been dropped start spraying the cradle bolts.
RTingey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2015 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RTingeySend a Private Message to RTingeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright, hopefully I'll get it in tonight.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2015 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't help, but I did used to go to the "Theater on the Square" back in the 60's in Sullivan, IL. Good luck!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock