Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Worldwide Fiero Website - Needs your Fiero Info...

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Worldwide Fiero Website - Needs your Fiero Info... by Snapperhead
Started on: 06-13-2015 10:25 AM
Replies: 2 (160 views)
Last post by: Snapperhead on 06-13-2015 01:20 PM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Fellow Fiero Owners,

Ok, I'm looking for anything Fiero related to host or link to on the Worldwide Fiero website.

I created this site to make a hub to everything, someplace to find all the Fiero related information out there, forums, clubs, parts & service centers from the Fiero owners themselves... Trusted places that we recommend as Fiero Owners. It's hard enough for us that have been around a while to find it, think of how it must be for a newbie.

All my websites are hosted with automatic back up with my hosting server as well as my home server so we can keep this info safe. I want this stuff to be around for years to come.

For the Fiero info --- I would prefer to host the info on my site as the last time I tried this I spent more time chasing dead or changed links I just decided to shut it down and start over.

For all the other stuff like: Parts suppliers, Service Centers, Fiero Clubs, Fiero Forums, Photo Gallery's, etc.

I will link to them I Just need the --- Name, City, State and a web address. If a place is not on the internet then a phone number.

I will be adding as I find them but this is more of a recommend by the Fiero owners kinda recommend places.

Send all Links & Info to: submit@worldwidefieros.com
Also, I still need your photos of your Fiero to put on the front page. Please only submit one photo per car.
Please include your First Name, City & State, Year, Model & Engine info with you photo
Send all Photos to: photos@worldwidefieros.com

Thanks for any help,

Vince

------------------
Worldwide Fieros - Your Fiero Resource Connection

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings
Rides:
86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, , 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 06-13-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you don't have to wait a long time for replies as far as vendors go...although I don't know how updated the info is:

A lot of people do not even see that link on the top of the page.
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

So you don't have to wait a long time for replies as far as vendors go...although I don't know how updated the info is:

A lot of people do not even see that link on the top of the page.

Yep, got that one but thanks for the tip..

Vince

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock