Feel for 87 Fiero GT Sale by Snapperhead
Started on: 06-12-2015 05:31 PM
Replies: 4 (272 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 06-13-2015 02:39 PM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm working on my 87 Fiero GT that was gong to be for my son but he is not a car kid.. So I will be selling it. A stock, 2.8 Auto.. Runs good & rust free. I have it apart right now for a new paint job. Paint is going to be Malibu Sunset Metalic, Kinda looks like the orange on the Grand Prix. It's fully loaded as well as a sunroof and push button stereo.

I will also be installing one of my custom trailer hitches, hitch wiring, retracting plate mount, full set of Show Mirrors and led reverse lights. I will also be installing a new windshield as its starting to bubble and removing the antenna hole for a hidden antenna.

Here is a sample of the color:

This would be a perfect car for an engine swap.

Anyway thought I would put a feel out for it before I list it

Vince
------------------
Worldwide Fieros - Your Fiero Resource Connection

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings
Rides:
86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, , 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 06-13-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow that color reminds me of a similar color on the trans ams back in the early 80's. It looks a lot like #80 Fiero Bronze. A 1980 FireBird color. In 1981 #58 Burnt Orange Metallic for the Phoenix is close. I would like to see your car when finished. I have been thinking of a Bronze/Copper Metallic for my car.
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Wow that color reminds me of a similar color on the trans ams back in the early 80's. It looks a lot like #80 Fiero Bronze. A 1980 FireBird color. In 1981 #58 Burnt Orange Metallic for the Phoenix is close. I would like to see your car when finished. I have been thinking of a Bronze/Copper Metallic for my car.

If it doesn't sell quick, Kathy will drive it while I go through her Forumla with an engine swap and new paint

I like the color may be hard to let her go...lol

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:
If it doesn't sell quick, Kathy will drive it while I go through her Forumla with an engine swap and new paint

I like the color may be hard to let her go...lol

I understand. That will be sharp. I have been thinking of that, white and dark green ever since I bought my first Fiero in 2001.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock