FieroFlyer ?!?!?!? by Logan
Started on: 06-11-2015 06:09 PM
Replies: 45 (3227 views)
Last post by: predmeister on 09-09-2016 03:31 PM
Logan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoganSend a Private Message to LoganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys I ordered a wiring harness from Dan about 6 weeks ago paid in full. And I haven't heard from him in about two weeks. Does anyone have his phone number. I starting to get worried that harness was a lot of money.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He is dishonest and evasive (based on my experiences with him). If I were you, I would open a Paypal dispute asap and try to get your money back. I am sorry you are having to go through this... It is not fair
Riddick85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I ordered from him it took about that long and he wasn't the best at communication some of the time. The harness when I got it was perfect in every aspect though. Correct length for the ecm to put it in stock location, taped up so it will never come apart without wanting it to, etc.
GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's someone else going thru the same thing //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095513.html Hope it works out for the 2 of you.
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2015 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He has the nerve to post elsewhere...

http://www.gtfieros.com/php...5&t=759&p=4355#p4355
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2015 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only professional who is delivering top quality 3800SC swap ( and many other) harnesses right now in a reliable couple of weeks is Phil Dull who is in Little Rock, Arkansas. 1-501--216-7350 . Phil runs a full time, full line automotive harness shop and is the successor to Injection Technology that he worked for for many years. I have one of his harnesses and the form, fit, function and appearance is second to none.
The kitchen table parasite harness makers that have been on this forum have taken members money and have exhibited absolutely no concern for customer service. They are unacceptable suppliers that have become a malignancy in this hobby.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

The only professional who is delivering top quality 3800SC swap ( and many other) harnesses right now in a reliable couple of weeks is Phil Dull who is in Little Rock, Arkansas. 1-501--216-7350 . Phil runs a full time, full line automotive harness shop and is the successor to Injection Technology that he worked for for many years. I have one of his harnesses and the form, fit, function and appearance is second to none.
The kitchen table parasite harness makers that have been on this forum have taken members money and have exhibited absolutely no concern for customer service. They are unacceptable suppliers that have become a malignancy in this hobby.

Well said Dennis- thanks for the tip. Would you believe Fieroflyer has the nerve to be responding even today (picking fights with me in someone's thread (Lunatic) who is making new mounts for me FOR FREE- as a friend- to fix Fieroflyer's crap workmanship- yet he still doesn't have the decency to reply to his customers here who were ripped off. Not cool at all. Quite the nerve for a guy who has had "no internet access" for months now.... http://www.gtfieros.com/php...wtopic.php?f=5&t=759

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 09-14-2015).]

Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Well said Dennis- thanks for the tip. Would you believe Fieroflyer has the nerve to be responding even today (picking fights with me in someone's thread (Lunatic) who is making new mounts for me FOR FREE- as a friend- to fix Fieroflyer's crap workmanship- yet he still doesn't have the decency to reply to his customers here who were ripped off. Not cool at all. Quite the nerve for a guy who has had "no internet access" for months now.... http://www.gtfieros.com/php...wtopic.php?f=5&t=759

...all the while completely ignoring what is going on here too...

I like how he went on a rant in this thread as well about people ripping people off (there was another thread too where he "hates scammers" but I can't find it): //www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/000133-10.html

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:
I do not understand how this can happen so easily to so many people and yet nothing is done about it.
If a local shop or legitimate business ripped off that many people the owner would be out of business and most likely in jail.

I can see where it is possible to fall behind doing wiring harnesses as I have a few times but I am talking a few weeks or maybe a month or so but not years.

An honest person no matter how financially he is screwed personally will not keep taking peoples money when he knows he can not possibly provide the service or product in an agreed amount of time or in this case in any amount of time as I doubt he plans on ever honoring these deals.

To date I have made quite a few harnesses for people tired of waiting for Lloyd and not being able to contact him to get back their money, the original 3800 harness they sent him and the original Fiero harness.
Leaving them out of money and parts needed to finish off their swap.

The part I really do not like is how some one comes forward after years of being ripped off and the guilty person's lackies jump all over the guy defending the person who has ripped the guy off.

Basically this crap should not be allowed to happen and the forum members should not be defending some one who has been proven to be a crook. Dan

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 09-16-2015).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...and the hits just keep on comin'...
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2015 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

The problem with this apples to oranges above, is one is a full time business and the part cost reflect that, and the others are a side job, that people think are going to get the service of the full time business. at 1/8th the price..
sadly a few on here have been dishonest.. and that's not good, but that doesn't change the fact that to many think vendors that do supply the hobby, are doing it to keep a roof over their heads, they have a real job for that.. these type, don't have someone else to fill in when work gets crazy buzy, family life gets in the way, or the wife turns your life upside down.. but the person wanting the part wants it yesterday..
It is to bad, most have never built or played with a vehicle that has no support other than people in the hobby doing the work as a side gig.. and the wait for your turn on the list can be a year + and then might be a few months of it getting worked on.. so you might be waiting on a part for 18 months ..
This is what is in store for this car, and it sounds like way to many are not ready to deal with that reality

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 09-17-2015).]

dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2015 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

The problem with this apples to oranges above, is one is a full time business and the part cost reflect that, and the others are a side job, that people think are going to get the service of the full time business. at 1/8th the price..
sadly a few on here have been dishonest.. and that's not good, but that doesn't change the fact that to many think vendors that do supply the hobby, are doing it to keep a roof over their heads, they have a real job for that.. these type, don't have someone else to fill in when work gets crazy buzy, family life gets in the way, or the wife turns your life upside down.. but the person wanting the part wants it yesterday..
It is to bad, most have never built or played with a vehicle that has no support other than people in the hobby doing the work as a side gig.. and the wait for your turn on the list can be a year + and then might be a few months of it getting worked on.. so you might be waiting on a part for 18 months ..
This is what is in store for this car, and it sounds like way to many are not ready to deal with that reality

Not doing it as a full time job is no excuse. It's fine for people to do that, but if you're going to do it, you need to learn how to manage your life. Getting overwhelmed and just rage quitting by not communicating with the people who paid you for work you promised to deliver and never did, isn't a valid solution to your problems. When these problems come up, is when vendors show their true colors. Unfortunately, it's always way too late.
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2015 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Not doing it as a full time job is no excuse. It's fine for people to do that, but if you're going to do it, you need to learn how to manage your life. Getting overwhelmed and just rage quitting by not communicating with the people who paid you for work you promised to deliver and never did, isn't a valid solution to your problems. When these problems come up, is when vendors show their true colors. Unfortunately, it's always way too late.

maybe one day you'll get a clue about life.. then again, most likely not..
again, people on this forum have no clue what it's like for other makes models, that only have suppliers that do the work on the side and have a long waiting list.. and it has started with this model.. and the owners are not ready for it, as they are used to short turn arounds..
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2015 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maybe one day you'll get a clue about life.. then again, most likely not..
again, people on this forum have no clue what it's like for other makes models, that only have suppliers that do the work on the side and have a long waiting list.. and it has started with this model.. and the owners are not ready for it, as they are used to short turn arounds..

Promising a 1 month turnaround and failing to deliver, is not the same thing as having a long waiting list.

DarthFiero has a long waiting list. He tells you he has a long waiting list. And he communicates when that changes. This is why he gets my respect.

The Fiero being a niche market with no suppliers is no excuse for hobbyist vendors to make promises they can't deliver on. And it's damn sure no excuse for failing to communicate with your customers when you fail to deliver on your promises, after you've taken their money. If you take their harness and money, and just stop communicating, you are not a vendor. You're a fraud and thief.

And if you think large corporations don't have large turn around times, you're kidding yourself. Try ordering a custom crank for Callies. Depending on what you order and when, you might have to wait a whole year to get a crank from Callies. Amazon doesn't always have immediate shipping and delivery either. Depending on what it is, it can take months for them to get more stock from suppliers, or if it's a special order item, it can take a while to get. Just because people want things as soon as possible doesn't mean they are unwilling to wait. However, they certainly don't like it when they are told something will be delivered in a certain time frame, and it never gets done.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Promising a 1 month turnaround and failing to deliver, is not the same thing as having a long waiting list.

DarthFiero has a long waiting list. He tells you he has a long waiting list. And he communicates when that changes. This is why he gets my respect.

The Fiero being a niche market with no suppliers is no excuse for hobbyist vendors to make promises they can't deliver on. And it's damn sure no excuse for failing to communicate with your customers when you fail to deliver on your promises, after you've taken their money. If you take their harness and money, and just stop communicating, you are not a vendor. You're a fraud and thief.

And if you think large corporations don't have large turn around times, you're kidding yourself. Try ordering a custom crank for Callies. Depending on what you order and when, you might have to wait a whole year to get a crank from Callies. Amazon doesn't always have immediate shipping and delivery either. Depending on what it is, it can take months for them to get more stock from suppliers, or if it's a special order item, it can take a while to get. Just because people want things as soon as possible doesn't mean they are unwilling to wait. However, they certainly don't like it when they are told something will be delivered in a certain time frame, and it never gets done.

This totally dobey. Just be honest and communicate accordingly. Communication is the key here. Don't let people twisting in the wind. That's when things get ugly.
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2015 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
+1 for Dobey. He is bang on. Darth Fiero is exactly the right example to use. If he doesn't have the time or resources to deliver, he tells you up front and doesn't take your money and steal it.

Fieroflyer has the nerve to regularly post on the www.gtfieros.com forum under "Darn Cars" (even just 2 days ago), yet he refuses to come on to PFF to explain why he stole money and harnesses from these customers. When I called him out on it, he said it is none of my business. Let's stop making excuses for unreliable flakes who take people's money and hide. There is zero excuse for that

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 09-18-2015).]

Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2015 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then stop accept new jobs - stop accepting money up front. Have a harness ready to go, then put an ad up that it is for sale (exchange - sent out when the exchange is received, although that won't stop some thefts).

I have done "jobs" like this on the side, but never take on more than I can handle, I know how to say no - AND - communication is key. If something happens and you can't full fill your end, communication, refunds would be in order and items returned.

Dan seems to have time to post on other forums, but seems to be conveniently ignoring this forum and threads - what is he hiding from? Maybe someone needs to post a link on those forums to this thread. If he was a "stand up" person (he did say that he hates cheats) he would post his side on here instead of hiding.

+1 for Dobey. He is bang on. Darth Fiero is exactly the right example to use. If he doesn't have the time or resources to deliver, he tells you up front and doesn't take your money and steal it.

Fieroflyer has the nerve to regularly post on the www.gtfieros.com forum under "Darn Cars" (even just 2 days ago), yet he refuses to come on to PFF to explain why he stole money and harnesses from these customers. When I called him out on it, he said it is none of my business. Let's stop making excuses for unreliable flakes who take people's money and hide. There is zero excuse for that

You should post his quote that I posted above over there and ask him how that thread was his business when he posted that and when is he going to make things right since he hates "crooks". I would do it myself, but not a member (probably should join).

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 09-18-2015).]

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2015 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i was not going to waste my time responding to the lies and back stabbing here but getting sick of coward cam posting on every site the coward can think of. I made sure this customer got his full refund explained how package was lost in mail and I was in the middle of moving and would be in and mostly out of contact for a month. His package was recovered and he was informed and I agreed to ship it out the next chance I got and explained that I would be out of contact for a while and he was ok with that. Well next day before heading to post office to ship I was informed by paypal he had put a dispute in for a refund after agreeing to wait till I shipped it again so I said fine give a refund and I will not ship the package. After all if I had not known about the dispute launched I would have shipped and he would have gotten both money back and package by the time I was fully back in contact. Only contact I had was the odd time from friends house while making trips with stuff to new house 4.5 hours away from old place so all I did was answer the emails that arrived while I had wi fi connection stating I was not taking any new orders which I did not so no one was ripped off in any way he got his money back. There was two packages lost and both were given refunds then eventually the second customer made a new payment and received his package.
See what eats at me is back stabbers like cam who is just out to stir up crap. No one cares about the hundreds of packages that were shipped with out any problems or all the completed swaps with happy customers only thing people care about is the very few with shipping problems or the one jerk cam with his complaints about a swap that is still on the road trouble free four years later.
Ship as many packages as I do and see how many get sent back for address errors or rejected by customs for any number of reasons and even the odd one that does get lost through the mail. But no one cares about that all that people are interested in is throwing insults or escalating things for some kind of kicks.
I was moving my shop and family by myself and taking a month or so to do it reason for time to move was I was also seeing two different specialists trying to see if surgery on my spine and right scapula was an option or not. Unfortunately for the doctors to see just how bad I am I was taken off all pain meds for close to two months also adding to problems and extending move. Basically go from 45 mg of Morphine a day to none for two months and see how you feel. This is why I shut down the business and have only recently started things back up at a slower pace then before. But hey if you guys just want to go along with cowardly cam and crucify me then so be it cause if this is what this site has become I am better off staying off it any ways. Consider this my last post on PFF
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2015 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup. It is my fault that you lie about delivery dates and disappear from your customers for months. No internet?? What a pile of BS. Every coffee shop. Every McDonalds. Every library has it. If you are moving and unable to deliver, don't take people's money. You are a scammer who is unable to accept responsibility for anything and always find someone else to blame. The refunds your customers received are due to Paypal disputes, not the kindness of your heart- hypocrite.

I am the coward? You are sending me childish messages about wanting to meet and have a physical fight. Yet you also claim that you are one bad fall or wrong move away from being paralyzed due to problems with your spine. So you are willing to risk a headlock, a sidekick to the face, or rolling around the floor wrestling with someone and risk ending up in a wheelchair for the rest of your life? You may win or you may lose. Is it really a risk worth taking? Are you sure you want to do that? As much as I would probably enjoy punching you in the head, I do not want to be responsible for you being potentially hurt and unable to care for your 3 kids, not to mention the legal consequences that could follow. If you want to fight someone, go to the local bar and find it there. I don't enjoy fighting, as it doesn't resolve anything. Whether you win or lose a fight, bitterness, anger and animosity will only get worse. In my opinion, the only justifiable reason to get into a physical altercation is self defense or defense of someone more vulnerable who is being attacked- not to settle a score.

Go ahead and leave PFF. You have said you would many times before, only to reappear like some herpes sore... There is zero justification for taking people's money, property and disappearing for months. So what if you are moving?? You live in some crappy little rental house, and your belongings can fit into a single U-Haul truck. It's not like you are moving the head office of an international corporation and need months to settle into a new location. You are full of crap, and I am glad others have realized it.

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 09-19-2015).]

FieroFastBackL67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2015 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFastBackL67Send a Private Message to FieroFastBackL67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroFlyer where was the post that you said you were taking time off to let everyone know you were busy?!
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2015 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I'm correct he posted on the below link.

DARN cars
vette7584

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2015 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fieroflyer did post that he will e moving as stated above. i have a fieroflyer harness, got it without any problems whatsoever, i ship a lot of packages as well due to ebay sales, so i do know sometimes an error is made, i can only imagine the problems associated with shipping from Canada to the rest of the world.
PFF
System Bot
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2015 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vette7584:

Fieroflyer did post that he will e moving as stated above. i have a fieroflyer harness, got it without any problems whatsoever, i ship a lot of packages as well due to ebay sales, so i do know sometimes an error is made, i can only imagine the problems associated with shipping from Canada to the rest of the world.

Despite what out Yank friends think, Canada is actually as much, or more "wired" than most countries in the world. Internet is everywhere. If you look at the dates he mentions in his post, he ignored them, took customer money and harnesses, and went into hiding for months

We are not living in an igloo on the tundra here. Full connectivity, baby. I sell and buy hundreds of thousands worth of merchandise every year through my business, yet I don't seem to have any of the mysterious "shipping" issues that this fly-by-night kitchen table vendor does. He is full of crap. End of story

FieroFastBackL67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2015 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFastBackL67Send a Private Message to FieroFastBackL67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vampire:

If I'm correct he posted on the below link.

DARN cars

So why didnt he reply to any of these 2 customers in that thread!? Explain that!? Fieroflyer enlighten us all....
Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2015 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vette7584:

I have never had a problem shipping items to the US - but then I am honest and upfront and provide a tracking number on everything I ship (although I was a bit ticked when US customs changed their rules to a min box size which up the shipping costs for small items). :grrrrr

Originally posted by FieroFastBackL67:
So why didnt he reply to any of these 2 customers in that thread!? Explain that!? Fieroflyer enlighten us all....

Because he is simply hiding and ignoring them - he has turned into that person he was so vocal against (Lloyd) in the past - pulling the exact same thing IMHO.

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 09-26-2015).]

FieroFastBackL67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2015 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFastBackL67Send a Private Message to FieroFastBackL67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroFlyer reads all this and doesn't reply cause he's full of excuses....
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2015 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FIEROFLYER. I'm done being mad, Its not worth my time or energy getting in a fight over this. I sent my harnesses way back and never heard from back from you. I've gotten my refund from paypal which is fine and all, but I'd still like to get my 2 harnesses and computer back from you. Please check your PM's and get ahold of me. Thanks.
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2015 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Post on the Toronto Fiero forum and see if he will respond. He seems to lurk there and offer unsolicited advice, under the name DARN cars. He just posted a couple of days ago. He also claimed on that forum that all harnesses have been shipped, money refunded, etc. The thread was deleted by the admin because it got too heated. If I were you, I would post there since Dan does want to preserve what little reputation he has left locally.
JSzpotek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSzpotekSend a Private Message to JSzpotekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didnt have a very good experience as well. Insulted, lied and sold me crap
product.

Would stay away.

Others have had good experiences though, and some of my friends vouch for the guy but from what I've experienced first hand I really don't think he has any sort of idea what customer service is.
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup,. he is gone from here supposedly. For the 134th time, he has given up doing Fiero swaps and wiring harnesses- hopefully this time for real. Ironically, as much as I can't stand the guy (and vice versa), he is quite intelligent and knowledgeable. However, if you have no customer service skills, lie instead of apologize, and blame customers for your mistakes, you lose all credibility.

It's too bad- here in Ontario there is nobody left who is reputable, reliable and can help with swaps.

Life goes on- it's just an old hobby car.

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 11-03-2015).]

Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yup,. he is gone from here supposedly. For the 134th time, he has given up doing Fiero swaps and wiring harnesses- hopefully this time for real. Ironically, as much as I can't stand the guy (and vice versa), he is quite intelligent and knowledgeable. However, if you have no customer service skills, lie instead of apologize, and blame customers for your mistakes, you lose all credibility.

It's too bad- here in Ontario there is nobody left who is reputable, reliable and can help with swaps.

Life goes on- it's just an old hobby car.

What ever happen to Race Tech/The Fiero Shop?

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 11-03-2015).]

cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

What ever happen to Race Tech/The Fiero Shop?

Long gone- years ago. There is not nearly enough business to make a shop focused on Fieros viable and profitable as a full time job. It was different in the 90's, but these days around there the vast majority of people that own these cars can do the work themselves either out of necessity or because they enjoy it.

PFF
System Bot
ferrari328

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrari328Click Here to visit ferrari328's HomePageSend a Private Message to ferrari328Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually had a very positive experience with Dan. He completed an 3800SC swap on my car with an F40 transmission. Left my car last December and picked it up in May (He lived in Southamton, ON and couldn't work on the car until April due to the cold weather). He did all the work, including finding engine, tranny and hooked up a bunch of extra parts while the motor was out free of charge (Cam, replace seals etc.). Now it's like a brand new car... the car is very fast yet very reliable. I put over 10k on it this summer without any issues. I also left the car with him in August for some maintenance (install new door & trunk locks, change trunk seal, change sunroof latch & seal. He does quality work and his prices are very reasonable. I can confirm that he moved to Peterborough and that is where I left the car this August. I met the man face to face and he doesn't seem like a scammer... on top of that he did quality work on my car. I would totally recommend him to anyone in Ontario that wants to do a swap in their Fiero or other car (He has a TVR in his garage that he's doing a swap on for a client). Just be patient with him, don't expect daily updates and you'll have a fast/reliable car in no time and for a decent price.
JSzpotek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSzpotekSend a Private Message to JSzpotekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ferrari328:

I actually had a very positive experience with Dan. He completed an 3800SC swap on my car with an F40 transmission. Left my car last December and picked it up in May (He lived in Southamton, ON and couldn't work on the car until April due to the cold weather). He did all the work, including finding engine, tranny and hooked up a bunch of extra parts while the motor was out free of charge (Cam, replace seals etc.). Now it's like a brand new car... the car is very fast yet very reliable. I put over 10k on it this summer without any issues. I also left the car with him in August for some maintenance (install new door & trunk locks, change trunk seal, change sunroof latch & seal. He does quality work and his prices are very reasonable. I can confirm that he moved to Peterborough and that is where I left the car this August. I met the man face to face and he doesn't seem like a scammer... on top of that he did quality work on my car. I would totally recommend him to anyone in Ontario that wants to do a swap in their Fiero or other car (He has a TVR in his garage that he's doing a swap on for a client). Just be patient with him, don't expect daily updates and you'll have a fast/reliable car in no time and for a decent price.

Decent harness quality, but the alternator bracket he made me was utter trash. I'll post a picture later when I can, it bent and caused a handful of issues. He also sold me a **** MAF and pcm and then blamed me for using certain parts which I told him I was using. He resorted to personal attacks and lying by saying he sent out another PCM to my address. Also pulled the veteran card on me in the forums, not knowing i was military as well. Still yet to get a tracking code and or the product, this was about two-three years ago.

Met Dan in person, he seemed very nice. His workspace was relatively organised for someone who had just moved in. Wiring was neatley organised so forth. The guys just absolutle nightmare to deal with from a customer service stand point.

"Some how" Ryan from sinister performance managed to do what he couldn't with the pcm. Highly recommend him. Super guy.

[This message has been edited by JSzpotek (edited 11-06-2015).]

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been trying to ignore all the crap on here but with so many people messaging me with positive input and warning me about this I feel I have to reply one last time.
Now I am not sure what the problem with some of the people here is well except the coward who only has testicles through a key board and no grasp on reality what so ever and likes to call every thing a lie and keeps complaining about his car even though four years later it is till on road running. then again I do remember JSzpotek who tried to pick up his harness with out paying for it then got really insulting towards me when I insisted he actually pay for it but what ever just another person with serious issues. Also do not compare me to Lloyd he ripped off many for many thousands of dollars where no one is out any thing from me other then this one customer has not received a replacement stock 380 harness, PCM and the two Fiero connectors yet which he will get cause he is unwilling to pay for his finished harness still sitting in a box on my shelf, so no one after that is out any thing so stop with the crook bullshit. See I use pay pal so the customer is protected not to rip people off, I asked for nothing down no payment due till harness was finished and ready to ship.
Now I usually try to control my language but for the ass holes on here that have nothing to do with this and that I have never dealt with get a life and go **** your self and try to stay out of **** you have nothing to do with and please explain why I would owe you or any one else other then the customer an explanation do you have some kind of god complex or an over sized ego like cam coward appears to.
Now again I moved, came on here ahead of time saying hey I am moving and was shutting shop down for a while, did not take any more orders and all orders were done and in the mail before move began. Now if there is a better way then this please point it out and let me know where I went wrong here.
Two harnesses came back during move what the hell it happens not usually with Canadian orders but has happened. The one for the US was resent after a bit and customer has had his harness since way back in the summer.
Now the second harness to a Canadian customer came back why I have no clue it happens. ship a crap load of packages over the years and see how many come back. You will find more then you would like and is a pain cause shipping is not free so when a package comes back it does so at my expense and also have to pay for second time shipping on top of first so now out over $100 on a $400 harness which does suck so no I do not like it when packages come back especially when it was cause US customs was not happy with some thing as simple as phone number not matching address.
Now harness was about to be reshipped as agreed upon with customer was going out the next morning as agreed but fortunately for me I got the message from pay pal that customer had put in for a refund which kind of pissed me off cause customer knew I was going to be pretty much out of contact for a month or so only getting messages through my buddy's wi-fi once in a while as my internet was shut off. So basically I put package a side cause if I had shipped it with out knowing about the pay pal dispute he would have gotten his money back and his harness but for some reason I am the one being called dis honest here.
Once again the way the world has become is no one cares about all the happy customers. only the very few where there was a problem that if not for the insults and accusations could easily be dealt with making every one happy but no because ass holes like to stir up **** cause well the internet allows for cowards to type away what ever they want cause they feel safe behind their key boards.
Now Cliff please read my emails that I sent asking for my member ship to this nice site of yours be canceled and remove me please and for the kind people sending me messages here thank you but please stop and for the coward cam boy please drop by would love to meet up in person or keep hiding cause sooner or later we will be face to face.
Now cam the coward can come back on in his cowardly way calling me a liar and all his BS that seems to get him off or some thing so expect it but for the more intelligent of you think about it.
Spiders1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2015 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spiders1Send a Private Message to Spiders1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunate.

------------------
86 GT 3.8 SC/ 5 speed Getrag swap in progress

05 Mustang GT Supercharged tuned down from
560 to 530 RWHP (sold)

92 Stealth twin turbo JDM engine swap
Upgrades in the works...turbos, injectors
and computer. (sold)

91 GMC Syclone 20k original miles

cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2015 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back Dan- we missed you!

Yes, as usual everything is the customers' fault... No internet for a month? Usual pile of crap There is internet on every street corner. So how many more times are you going to say you are going to leave PFF? Or that you are going to stop doing swaps or harnesses? We are starting to lose count. The only reason you finally decided to reappear is ego and pride (since your reputation was being trashed), not because of customer service concerns.

Guess what- unlike you, i have a "real" business and I send dozens of shipments to the US and Canada weekly. We even use these magical things called "Tracking Numbers". We send these magical "Tracking Numbers" to our customers. This is called "Customer Service" (Google it) If you understood what this is, maybe you would actually have some money and be successful. Since you are promising (for the 11th time) to go away, perhaps you could go away from the Toronto forum too, where you are offering unsolicited advice in a thread where someone else is (ironically) replacing your subpar mounts using my cradle and my hardware? I am pretty sure that Lunatic does not need fabrication advice from you. http://www.gtfieros.com/php...wtopic.php?f=5&t=759

Funny how you found internet to post on other forums, or to receive "Friendly" PMs from PFF, but had no internet to take care of your paying customers' concerns.

I still laugh when I see your repeated "dares" to meet face to face. What are we- in elementary school? Aren't you the same person who regularly also blames late deliveries or absences on a bad back/spine that can cause paralysis if not taken care of correctly? What kind of a fool has serious spinal problems but wants to get into a physical fight?? Maybe we should each get a pistol and have an old fashioned duel

Why aren't the recent unsatisfied customers who posted here recently jumping to your defence, and corroborating that you have, in fact, resolved their concerns, and apologized for being late and not communicating. Do you even know the phrase "I am sorry"... or "I was wrong?"

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 11-07-2015).]

cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2015 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cam-a-lot

2120 posts
Member since Oct 2010

Originally posted by Spiders1:

Unfortunate.

Absolutely correct- it would have been great for us to have a good, reliable, skilled vendor in this area. Unfortunately it was not meant to be. There are less and less vendors helping to keep these cars on the road, but this is an unavoidable economic reality.

FieroFastBackL67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2015 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFastBackL67Send a Private Message to FieroFastBackL67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why aren't the recent unsatisfied customers who posted here recently jumping to your defence, and corroborating that you have, in fact, resolved their concerns, and apologized for being late and not communicating. Do you even know the phrase "I am sorry"... or "I was wrong?"

I'm wondering this as well. This has become confusing to me. Either all the customers are crazy or Flyer is. And maybe the biggest miscommunication Iv ever seen.

FieroFlyer Im involving myself in this because while we were soon to do business together I was about to be a customer until I seen these threads about. I did contact you and his communication was terrible soo yes to me I think that's worth thinking about. Actual proof of time and posts ( Threads, Emails) have been linked and confirmed to all accusations and you want people to beleive you. FieroFlyer prove it that its not fact and youll be redeemed by all these soo called Internet button pushers. Trust me buddy I aint no Internet button pusher. Buyers Beware I guess.
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2015 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The person who actually started this thread has had his harness for quite a while now why he does not post that I do not know only one still being dealt with is Kawana from BC and he seems to stay low on this maybe he does not want to admit that he did actually go for a refund while telling me to ship the harness again only he really knows why. I like to think it was because he was foolish enough to listen to cam and not cause he was trying to screw me over.
As for the extra joiner I do not really care what you think as some people only believe bad things cause they like drama or are ass holes like cam and cam lets not forget how this all started with you it was you who threatened me first so when I finally meet up with you know this it will have very little to do with all this crap it will be for when you threatened me and insulted my family, what was it you called my girlfriend a trailer trash whore I do still have that email you sent and can re post it if needed. see ass hole I was not the one who started the crap it was you and it is you that is always going after me on line any chance you get while not having the nerve to face me. Look through any posting against me and you will find cam pushing it along doing every thing he can to escalate things now I don't know about others but if I actually had such a problem with some one that only lives a few hours away I would be dealing with it in person not cowardly through the internet
With Kawana there was communication not the best no considering I was moving and dealing with health issues right up until he put in for a refund while telling me to ship then he made no attempt at contact after that wonder why at least until a short while ago asking for his stock harness and PCM back which I agreed to send him one and also thanked him for his actions here and his being so kind as to not post how he tried to get both money and harness. See he was apologized to when harness came back and I was trying to remedy the situation right up until his request for a refund which he did get.
I am the first to admit communication is not the best with me I like to get work done and considering the hours I put in answering peoples questions that are not even customers I find the only way work can get done some times is to stay off the net and get the work done. I do not have a secretary it is just me and some times my kids help out where they can. I have replied to peoples questions all hours of the day and night when I can a lot depends on how busy I am and how sore I am due to back problems that of course cam says do not exist guess I have been wasting my time with doctors and should have just gone straight to the mighty cam.
So in closing think what you want I really do not care what the drama queens think what I know is not one person has ever been ripped off by me on a few occasions there has been delays and poor communication i put that under the **** happens catagory and move on as no one is perfect and yes cam I do admit when I make a mistake and have no problem taking crap when I have done so my problem is ass holes like you that are so full of **** it is no longer funny. Now I will again email cliff to remove me from what has turned into a haven for cowards and ass holes.
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2015 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why do you need Cliff to "remove" you? Does cliff control your elusive internet access?? Does Cliff "force" you to come back online and check this forum?? You can just stop reappearing or posting!! Like you have said you would do dozens of times. The reason Kawana received a refund is due to a Paypal dispute, since you didn't deliver and did not reply to him after taking his money. It's not YOU offering a refund after not delivering a product and not communicating... big difference. Did you notice that Fieroguru stopped taking orders when his personal life became too busy? He didn't share his personal reasons (nor should he) as we don't need to know. When Darth Fiero is too busy to take on work, he doesn't take money and disappear. He just stops taking work. I am pretty sure that if Rodney fell ill and could not run his business for a few months, he would not ask for payment up front and then hide. When my swap started developing problems from day one, even though i paid you thousands of dollars and you guaranteed your workmanship, you blamed me every time. You are a pathetic, broke nobody with a bad temper and poor people skills. All you had going for you was a bit of a cult following in the dwindling Fiero world- which has now been tarnished big time.

You can call me whatever name you want-, or try to pick a fight in the schoolyard... but in the end, I have the last laugh. You made an enemy when you butchered my car, refused to accept responsibility, and blamed me for it. Much of the crap on my car has been fixed, but there is still some more to do. This is not about money- it's about decency. The reason I shamed you publicly is not because I am "afraid" of you face to face (you are not exactly an imposing UFC fighter.....) but because I want to make sure that others don't get screwed the way I was screwed. Nobody locally warned me about you until after the fact- which is not very helpful..

Bye bye

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 11-08-2015).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay