Photos Needed of Your Fieros by Snapperhead
Started on: 06-04-2015 12:27 AM
Replies: 23 (662 views)
Last post by: Tweeter on 06-26-2015 06:55 AM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all, I'm just trying to put together a good set of rotating photos for one of my websites. This is for Worldwide Fieros.. I've had it off line for a long time but i'm turning it back on. It's just going to be a resource directory to help people find Fiero related: Parts, Service, Clubs Fiero Forums, Info, Events you get it. Anyway this is for the people so it would be nice to have the Fieros from the people...

All I ask is you submit 1 photo per car, your first name, the year, the model, the engine, your city & state.... I will put the info on the photo for all to see.. Oh models are ok in the photo but it must be a P.G. rated photo. Send the photo to " photos@worldwidefieros.com "

Thanks,

Vince

------------------
Worldwide Fieros - Your Fiero Resource Connection

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings
Rides:
86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, , 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 06-13-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent.
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent
Forgot to add city and state Look left <--------------------------

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 06-04-2015).]

flyntus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email Sent.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent.
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2015 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent.
litespd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent you an email
Randy F

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Randy FSend a Private Message to Randy FEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you an email would like to see this as you put it together
Thanks
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everyone, keep them coming off to a good start. I will upload them as I get them.

Vince
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An email has been sent to you sir.
Kit
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kitskaboodle:

An email has been sent to you sir.
Kit

Thank You,

Vince
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2015 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The website is starting to look great! One tiny annoyance though

The animation on your text is FAR too fast! It looks nice cycling and all, but there is not near enough time to read the text before it cycles to the next. I say annoyance, as when you are reading something, and it disappears before you are done, it's kinda aggravating. I had to wait for it to cycle around again (twice!)

Here is the text from one of the dialogs:
Bringing you some of the most unique custom designed accessories you can buy. All of our products start out as an idea and we follow it through production, everything is done in house. You can be sure your getting quality.

At a normal reading pace, I got this far before it switched:
Bringing you some of the most unique custom designed accessories you can buy. All of...........

I know you mentioned that the website is a work in progress, just something to address I guess

Lastly, where are the photo's that people are uploading? You mentioned you are uploading then as they are received. I could not find them anywhere on the site.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-09-2015).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2015 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the tip I will slow that down... The photos are for the front page of:

www.WorldwideFieros.com.

not Snapperhead Performance

Thanks for the tip on the other site I see what your talking about..

Vince
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2015 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Photos look great
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2015 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks just a start
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2015 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will try to send a few photos later today.

Nelson
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need to take a picture now that I have new tires that are a different size.
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive tried to look at the website a few times now. When I get the home page it halway loads then locks up my phone. Its happened about 4 times now. Any ideas?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm on vacation this week but will get all the new photos uploaded next week.

Thanks for the photos everyone.

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Ive tried to look at the website a few times now. When I get the home page it halway loads then locks up my phone. Its happened about 4 times now. Any ideas?

What kind of phone are you using? Working ok for me on my desktop, explorer & chrome - Also good on my android 5.5.1 chrome. The webpage is responsive and should fit almost everything.

Vince
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2015 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Photo emailed. Vince will we see you at the Metro Cruise? We have a spot at Harvey Automotive this year.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2015 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Photo emailed. Vince will we see you at the Metro Cruise? We have a spot at Harvey Automotive this year.

Yep I should be there.. Berger Chevy has also opened their parking show to all GM car line this year. That should be great to see
Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2015 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a photo gallery or can you add a manual forward and back button?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock