Lloyd Floor Mats by pcgold
Started on: 04-26-2015 07:51 PM
Replies: 4 (486 views)
Last post by: pcgold on 05-08-2015 10:21 AM
pcgold

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know what the closest color to original is?

From Lloyd Mats Website, it's either m. saddle 520 or g. saddle 530.

http://lloydmats.com/custom...-material-color/#003

Does anyone have Lloyd Mats in Saddle? Opinions?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
NeoMike

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoMikeSend a Private Message to NeoMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You might have them send you some samples to compare to original floor mat if you have them, else you might have to pick one which matches best your interior.
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Paul,
If your searching for Fiero floor mats check out Russ88TTop at following link:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/062311.html
Russ fabricates fantastic Fiero accessories and is an excellent craftsman.
Cheers,
John
pcgold

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took the plunge and bought some Lloyd Mats. Vendor said they were familiar with the beechwood Fiero interior and told me what color to get. Even if not a perfect match, it's only so I don't mess up the mint factory ones I have. If I ever go to a show, I would put those back in.
pcgold

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought these from ebay. The vendor was afterthoughtsauto. As with all Lloyd Mats (I presume), the vendor contacts Lloyd Mats in California, they are made and then shipped from there.

Well, I ordered them on April 27. They were delivered on May 6. I live in Canada, so to get these that quickly is phenomenal. A shout out to afterthoughtauto and Lloyd Mats.

As for the mats themselves, they fit perfectly, They are bigger than the factory. The colour matches fairly well, but isn't perfect - cetainly something I can easily live with. The carpet is soft, the backing is not ribbed, but I don't expect the mat to slip since it takes up almost hte whole floor. I'm at work right now, but will post pics when I get home.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock