Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  How many members still left from the 90's? (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
How many members still left from the 90's? by sluppy123
Started on: 04-01-2015 10:33 AM
Replies: 86 (1738 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 04-17-2016 09:37 AM
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still lurk and check in from time to time, although back then I missed the 90's by the time I registered by a little bit.
IP: Logged
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by smartaxel:

Sold my last Fiero but Im still in and out here. Lurked before joining..

Good to see you are around
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After two years on the Fierolist@fiero.org mailing list, the internet evolved, and this forum was created. The Fierolist had some good and knowledgeable car people on it and many of them moved here as the list popularity declined. It was just an email newsgroup but it allowed everyone to keep in touch in the early days of the internet..
I joined this forum in 2000. Sixteen years later I still have the same Fiero but it now has a 3800SC in it. Also own several other Fieros. Kind of miss the discourse with some of the members back then, but all things change and a new set of Fiero owners now posts here.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

WKDFIRO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still kicking about.
RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still hang out
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the mid 80's to 91 before the internet, many of us were receiving Fiero mailings from Matt Gruber's Worldwide Fiero Club & the monthly newsletters, later the name changed to Fiero Secrets. Back then, we would send Matt questions through the US mail & wait to see if they were published. Really, that was the thing back then ! I had a few of my questons posted. Kind of hard to explain the excitement of opening up and reading ( on paper) the newest newsletter that was sent quarterly, to those that grew up with the instant informaton that the internet provides today.

I joined PPF in April 2001 under another name, after lurking in the backround for about a year, reading / learning all I could, it was like a new drug, had me staying up to 2 am, couldn't get enough. Hmm, that hasn't warn off yet.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 04-20-2016).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-17-2016 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't have internet in the 90's..
not till 2004
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay