Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  How many members still left from the 90's? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
How many members still left from the 90's? by sluppy123
Started on: 04-01-2015 10:33 AM
Replies: 86 (1738 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 04-17-2016 09:37 AM
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Some of us are still here. I saw Monkeyman post in another thread about two days ago.
Strangely enough, I saw a 1fst2m6 on... a different forum. It wasn't Travis, however. Surprised me for a minute, until I started reading.
Still got your cars?

Only my red V8 Formula. 27yrs and counting
IP: Logged
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
99er here, I had one of the famous monkeyman taillight cutouts on my first fiero (an 88 formula that I bought in 99 while in high school). I also did one of the camaro 3.4 swaps, how times have changed performance wise for fieros. I'm pretty sure the fastest ones were in the 13s until FieroX came around.

Does anyone know what happened to batman? I always envied his v8 fiero escapades.

------------------
3800 Turbo

[This message has been edited by Formula (edited 04-02-2015).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:
I had one of the famous monkeyman taillight cutouts on my first fiero...

Oh, man! I forgot about those. I was gonna be a millionaire. lol

Rodrv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rodrv6Send a Private Message to Rodrv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still around from November, 1999!!!!!

------------------
Rod Schneider, Ball Ground, Ga.
"You can't have too many toys!"
1988 Fiero GT
1988 Porsche 928S4
1987 Corvette
2001 Chrysler 300M
Van's RV-6 airplane

iced_theater

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used to have a different account prior to this one, but I forgot the password. I've been reading message boards since around '96 or '97 when I was looking to buy my first car.
WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still lurking about......
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've always been more of a lurker than I post but I'm still here.
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I started in 1999 under terryk but forgot my password.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lurked in 1999, First joined April 2000 under screen name FieroAlex (Which I still use elsewhere), lost my ISP and the email that I used to register here so I could not reset my password and I had to register a new account. That's how I went from FieroAlex to FieroMontreal

------------------

AKA. FieroAlex

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 04-02-2015).]

Mike Gonzalez

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was lurking in the 90's before I got a Fiero, then after I had one a while I decided I had to join. And I keep getting sucked back in !
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still here, still have two t-top Fieros.
PFF
System Bot
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found out about the Forum when I was at Daytona circa 2000. Phil Randolph handed me a card inviting me to join. I lurked for a while and became an active member in May 01. I changed screen names a couple of times due to changes in IPs and emails before I locked in on this one. I was inactive for a year or so but have found my way back.

------------------

JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I joined in 2000. I think my name the first time was 852M6. I have always read the forum but rarely posted. I got my first Fiero just over 30 years ago on March 24, 1985. I kept that one nearly 7 years. It was a black loaded v6 SE with AT, PM, PW, PDL, AC, WS6, defogger, PM, I have had 2 since. Currently I have a 1987 GT in black with 134,000 miles and going strong.

------------------
JJFieroFan
85 2m6 (85-91)
85 2m6 CLONE (00-14) sold to a friend
87 Fiero GT (13-now)
07 Nissan Murano SL AWD ((07-now)
Back in Black

ITALGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's SO cool to see so many Pennock's "old timers" still kickin':

Monkeyman... Sluppy123... Roger G... fierofool... R. Runner... skitime... dobey... Fie Ro...Raydar... fierosound... Alex4mula... AusFiero... banditballz...pokeyfiero... etc, etc, etc...

Much respect you guys. Dedication and passion.

Let's keep it going.

[This message has been edited by ITALGT (edited 04-02-2015).]

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:

99er here, I had one of the famous monkeyman taillight cutouts on my first fiero.

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

Oh, man! I forgot about those. I was gonna be a millionaire. lol

I still have the one I bought......still in the wrapper.
pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was lurking in late 99... got all my info and convinced my dad to loan me the money to buy an 88GT. He picked it up in Feb of 2000. Looks like I officially joined in June of 2000
Bruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceSend a Private Message to BruceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still here with my '86 GT since 1997.
RossT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still here.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had a Fiero since 87, and been here since 99, although I was a lurker for a while before joining.
litespd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sluppy123:

Curious how many active members are still left from when this forum started? I joined in May of 99'

You know I'm still around from time to time...

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HAGO!
PFF
System Bot
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:

You know I'm still around from time to time...

I hear you stopped restoring the Fiero and started on yourself?

I am glad to see this thread. I was worried that new social media might be killing it but I see a pretty good pulse. I can't hang with the Facebook crowd much b/c the threads have a bad case of ADD sometimes and the misinformation is hilarious...sometimes. Sometimes its just sad. I prefer the crowd here.
Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still here
Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still in the background. Like others found this site in 99. Joined later.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I joined at the end of 1999.

Joined up the same day I heard about PFF.

Mike Orme (UFOFiero), who was my Webmaster at the time, sent me a link to this Forum.

Archie
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2015 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was out of the country until the end of 2000, joined as soon as I got home. been into Fiero's since July 83.

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 04-15-2016).]

spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joined I think in 1999 and still have my "NEW" 86 GT.
rgeeinc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2015 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rgeeincSend a Private Message to rgeeincEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wasn't here in 1999, but joined after Archie told me about the forum while he was doing an engine swap on my car, in 2001.
And still here, with the same car.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2015 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rgeeinc:

Wasn't here in 1999, but joined after Archie told me about the forum while he was doing an engine swap on my car, in 2001.
And still here, with the same car.

I remember the day you arrived.
Fieronut83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2015 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieronut83Send a Private Message to Fieronut83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was on in 1999 and early 2000s but was away for awhile and lost my username. I'm happy to be back.
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2015 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still here too
Found in 99 but didnt join till 02

[This message has been edited by HIOSILVER! (edited 04-09-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2015 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold my last Fiero but Im still in and out here. Lurked before joining..
Eric_PA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2015 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Eric_PASend a Private Message to Eric_PAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was here reading posts in 99, but didn't join till later when I did my first engine swap. Then shortly after that I stopped posting here do to a psycho girlfriend posting hourly about crazy stuff about me here on forum. Do any of you recall Springtyme? Anyway I still enjoy visiting here, and still do own a fiero.
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still here. Fieroless since 2003, but I check the forum from time to time.
NSAN1T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NSAN1TSend a Private Message to NSAN1TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I joined in '99. Then rejoined November '01 as RedHaze86sd4. Gave that account and the attached Fiero to my best friend and started up this account. I've always been on and off the forum.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Eric_PA:

Was here reading posts in 99, but didn't join till later when I did my first engine swap. Then shortly after that I stopped posting here do to a psycho girlfriend posting hourly about crazy stuff about me here on forum. Do any of you recall Springtyme? Anyway I still enjoy visiting here, and still do own a fiero.

OMG, talk about a blast from the past name - she was an interesting one! You should come out to Carlisle this year Eric! It's been a few years ;-)

pro street dave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pro street daveSend a Private Message to pro street daveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me I have an 85 prostreet and 88 Formula.
Fiero 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
90's lurker. Didn't sign up until years later followed by a long hiatus of a non-Fiero lifestyle. Buying another this weekend so back to the madness.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a 99er, but I joined when I bought my first Fiero in 2001.

The guy I bought it from told me about the Forum, but it was Fierochic88 and FieroLisa that made me join.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Not a 99er, but I joined when I bought my first Fiero in 2001.

The guy I bought it from told me about the Forum, but it was Fierochic88 and FieroLisa that made me join.

:-) Totally!! And then you went on to be famous too!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock